Sexual peak, men and women ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Sexual peak, men and women ?

Post by rome86 »

what age ? and how does it feel like ? men and women .... I am 25 and i feel much more horny than women my age and younger .i have been like that for 2 years already (Yeah great good timing nature for messing up my college studies :D ) .women under 25 have sex to protect teir relationship not because they love it at least most of them .. maybe it is for me to hit on 30s-40s generation.. :P
hello
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

For men I think it's ages 16-65

For women I thinks it's ages 26-27.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

For men it varies on their personality, health and experience with women in my opinion. Most guys will always be horny for women, but the urges will decrease slightly as men age. Some will feel more or less an urge on an individual level. Personally for me all I could think about was f***ing girls in my teens and twenties, but that was mainly because of high hormones and not being able to, so the urge increased. Once I got overseas and could get laid whenever I wanted to, the continuous urges went away and I wasn't thinking about sex all the time. Now that I'm in my mid-thirties my body is starting to change and the urges are even less and are being replaced with other interests in my life. I still will look at hot women and point them out and will still go after tail when I'm in the mood, but I'm not obsessed about it 24/7 like I was when I was younger. When I was younger I would be willing to stick my dick in most anything that was female, not anymore. It's actually a good thing cause I can focus on other pursuits, not just trying to f**k chicks all the time. that was my main hobby for a while.

The worst thing about getting older is that you still have the same urges as when you were younger and you still see yourself as what you were when your were younger, but younger people than you begin interpreting you differently and you start getting treated in a different manner than when you were in your 20's. It's not so much of a shock overseas when your in countries that are accepting of dating with larger age differences, but in countries like the USA, many people must get seriously depressed if their over 40 and suddenly thrown into the singles market again. Glad I don't have to deal with that living here in PI!

In regards to women, it varies. You can believe the BS studies they put out about older women being hornier and more comfortable with their bodies; but honestly from my own experience women either like sex or they don't, and if your not retarded you should be able to figure it out real quick after a few tries with them. I won't go into elaboration here. But one thing I have noticed is that girls with large clits tend to be hornier than girls with small ones. The ones that have clits that look like miniature dick heads basically are as horny as guys. If your not grossed out by that, that's the type of girl you want cause she'll be most likely into doing anything in bed, sexual wise and will have multiple orgasms. I've met a bunch with big clits of varying sizes and they were all super horny in the sack, and no they weren't tranny's. There's some free advice for ya all...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Pokemon
Freshman Poster

Post by Pokemon »

I can only speak from my own experience. I would say for men 14-40 yrs. I noticed a marked decrease in my libido after I turned 40.

For women I would say 28-42yrs is there peak years. Statistically speaking, women in there mid twenties are having the most sex. A normal women in there late twenties and early thirties will want sex everyday and if they don't its a good sign they don't love you. I hate to generalize but filipina and jamaican women are by far the horniest women I have ever met and anglo women are the least horny.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Pokemon wrote:I can only speak from my own experience. I would say for men 14-40 yrs. I noticed a marked decrease in my libido after I turned 40.

For women I would say 28-42yrs is there peak years. Statistically speaking, women in there mid twenties are having the most sex. A normal women in there late twenties and early thirties will want sex everyday and if they don't its a good sign they don't love you. I hate to generalize but filipina and jamaican women are by far the horniest women I have ever met and anglo women are the least horny.
Women with genetics that evolved from warmer climates tend to be hornier than ones from cooler climates for some reason.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ Mr. S

It's funny because i'm 20 and getting laid is ALL i think about
Pokemon
Freshman Poster

Post by Pokemon »

Mr S wrote: The ones that have clits that look like miniature dick heads basically are as horny as guys. If your not grossed out by that, that's the type of girl you want cause she'll be most likely into doing anything in bed, sexual wise and will have multiple orgasms.
I never noticed that before, probably because I was always on the bottom with a woman on top of me screaming " Your So Big"! Thats what filipinas always yell out, it makes me laugh when they do that.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Pokemon wrote:
Mr S wrote: The ones that have clits that look like miniature dick heads basically are as horny as guys. If your not grossed out by that, that's the type of girl you want cause she'll be most likely into doing anything in bed, sexual wise and will have multiple orgasms.
I never noticed that before, probably because I was always on the bottom with a woman on top of me screaming " Your So Big"! Thats what filipinas always yell out, it makes me laugh when they do that.
That's cause most Filipino guys have small dicks so anything over 5 inches to them is considered big! I would say I'm above average but not huge, and yeah they would say the same thing about me too. But I do for some reason make a lot of them bleed when I poke them. It's like I'm stabbing them to death, ha ha. I like to steal their blood energy like a psychic vampire. Feels good.

Next time when your f***ing a chick look at her clit and feel how big it is, you'll learn a lot about women's real arousal levels that way.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

Mr s now that you mentioned big clit ..I read an article on that claiming that women with big clit have high testosterone level which we all know is responsible for sexual urge.. unfortunately you have to get in bed with her to find out that fact. big clit= horny woman
that is why bodybuilder women seem so horny and sexually aggressive .. i had one woman before who used to train a lot , she almost looked like me with muscle and everything, she was older than me and a sex machine .. she would f..k me until i go blind ... she is way better than the young inexperienced souless bitches combined.
hello