Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Postby Winston » April 24th, 2011, 11:38 am

Hi guys,
Check this out. I saw this super hot/cute/sweet/innocent/charming/classy looking Filipina at work. She is a video game tester for a first person shooter game called "Crossfire". We only talked briefly and exchanged a few hi's and smiles, but each time I felt nervous and speechless. The first time she smiled at me, my heart melted and I felt like a school boy... Here are her pics I found on Facebook so you can see why :). OMG!

Don't you all wish you could date an innocent employed hot girl like this? It's like the ideal that I dream of. Dang. This is one of the few Filipinas I've met who make me feel vulnerable, like a school boy :). She is so light-skinned and her eyes look oriental. She looks more East Asian than Filipina. Wow. I wrote her on Facebook and said hi, but I'm not sure if she will write back since she's probably out of my league...

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby The_Adventurer » April 24th, 2011, 12:41 pm

That's just an average girl you see everyday in Shanghai.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby steve55 » April 24th, 2011, 7:20 pm

Average, and definitley not out of your league.
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby rome86 » April 24th, 2011, 7:55 pm

not that hot
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » April 24th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Ummm I thought -

1) You and Diane were serious

2) Diane READS THIS FORUM

So that begs the question(s)

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby swincor » April 24th, 2011, 9:40 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Ummm I thought -

hehe Winston's a funny bastard. :lol:
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » April 25th, 2011, 2:34 am

She has no time or patience to check every thread, only a few key ones like the "hot girls in Angeles City" thread. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby odbo » April 25th, 2011, 2:49 am

djfourmoney wrote:Ummm I thought -

cause Winston is a free-thinker :wink:
he's not trapped in the matrix of accountability, morality, and human (sheeple) values
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » April 25th, 2011, 6:43 am

Here's a couple photos from China, showing a group of girls from the tourism promotion industry/group:

These photos are obviously "public". I'm not sure if someone's private FB photos fall under the same category. But as long as it's not used for commercial purpose, you might squeak through the "gray area".
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » April 28th, 2011, 8:00 pm

Winston, she doesn't look that bad (i'd give her a rating between 7 to 8.5). Those Asian women on the boat are attractive (most).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby samo66 » February 18th, 2012, 3:27 am

shes not bad looking, cute even, but not hot Winston, the chicks on the boat are hotter
samo66
Freshman Poster

Postby have2fly » February 18th, 2012, 7:51 pm

I don't find her hot. Very innocent and cute, but that's it.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Postby Capster78 » February 19th, 2012, 7:03 am

Winston wrote:Hi guys,
Check this out. I saw this super hot/cute/sweet/innocent/charming/classy looking Filipina at work. She is a video game tester for a first person shooter game called "Crossfire". We only talked briefly and exchanged a few hi's and smiles, but each time I felt nervous and speechless. The first time she smiled at me, my heart melted and I felt like a school boy... Here are her pics I found on Facebook so you can see why :). OMG!

Don't you all wish you could date an innocent employed hot girl like this? It's like the ideal that I dream of. Dang. This is one of the few Filipinas I've met who make me feel vulnerable, like a school boy :). She is so light-skinned and her eyes look oriental. She looks more East Asian than Filipina. Wow. I wrote her on Facebook and said hi, but I'm not sure if she will write back since she's probably out of my league...

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cute, but I would not say HOT! She looks like almost every other girl I have seen in the Philippines. At first, I could not believe how many common beautiful women were in the Philippines from the poor women, all the way up to the very rich women. Id say cute, but if she has been americanized at all, forget it, you don't have a chance. If she has not, then you better get in there and get your chance before she is.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » February 20th, 2012, 3:44 am

She's cute, and I would ask her out, but in the back of my mind I know she is not innocent.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » February 21st, 2012, 2:52 pm

True, she may not be hot.

But she looks much better than most western women.

She doesn't look the least bit pretentious or egotistical. Instead she looks friendly and approachable. She looks as though it would be calm and easy going to be around her.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women