Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:38 am

Hi guys,
Check this out. I saw this super hot/cute/sweet/innocent/charming/classy looking Filipina at work. She is a video game tester for a first person shooter game called "Crossfire". We only talked briefly and exchanged a few hi's and smiles, but each time I felt nervous and speechless. The first time she smiled at me, my heart melted and I felt like a school boy... Here are her pics I found on Facebook so you can see why :). OMG!

Don't you all wish you could date an innocent employed hot girl like this? It's like the ideal that I dream of. Dang. This is one of the few Filipinas I've met who make me feel vulnerable, like a school boy :). She is so light-skinned and her eyes look oriental. She looks more East Asian than Filipina. Wow. I wrote her on Facebook and said hi, but I'm not sure if she will write back since she's probably out of my league...

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The_Adventurer » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 am

That's just an average girl you see everyday in Shanghai.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby steve55 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Average, and definitley not out of your league.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby rome86 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:55 pm

not that hot
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Ummm I thought -

1) You and Diane were serious

2) Diane READS THIS FORUM

So that begs the question(s)

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby swincor » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Ummm I thought -

hehe Winston's a funny bastard. :lol:
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 am

She has no time or patience to check every thread, only a few key ones like the "hot girls in Angeles City" thread. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby odbo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:49 am

djfourmoney wrote:Ummm I thought -

cause Winston is a free-thinker :wink:
he's not trapped in the matrix of accountability, morality, and human (sheeple) values
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 am

Here's a couple photos from China, showing a group of girls from the tourism promotion industry/group:

These photos are obviously "public". I'm not sure if someone's private FB photos fall under the same category. But as long as it's not used for commercial purpose, you might squeak through the "gray area".
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Winston, she doesn't look that bad (i'd give her a rating between 7 to 8.5). Those Asian women on the boat are attractive (most).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby samo66 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:27 am

shes not bad looking, cute even, but not hot Winston, the chicks on the boat are hotter
samo66
Freshman Poster

Postby have2fly » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm

I don't find her hot. Very innocent and cute, but that's it.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Postby Capster78 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 am

Winston wrote:Hi guys,
Check this out. I saw this super hot/cute/sweet/innocent/charming/classy looking Filipina at work. She is a video game tester for a first person shooter game called "Crossfire". We only talked briefly and exchanged a few hi's and smiles, but each time I felt nervous and speechless. The first time she smiled at me, my heart melted and I felt like a school boy... Here are her pics I found on Facebook so you can see why :). OMG!

Don't you all wish you could date an innocent employed hot girl like this? It's like the ideal that I dream of. Dang. This is one of the few Filipinas I've met who make me feel vulnerable, like a school boy :). She is so light-skinned and her eyes look oriental. She looks more East Asian than Filipina. Wow. I wrote her on Facebook and said hi, but I'm not sure if she will write back since she's probably out of my league...

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cute, but I would not say HOT! She looks like almost every other girl I have seen in the Philippines. At first, I could not believe how many common beautiful women were in the Philippines from the poor women, all the way up to the very rich women. Id say cute, but if she has been americanized at all, forget it, you don't have a chance. If she has not, then you better get in there and get your chance before she is.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 am

She's cute, and I would ask her out, but in the back of my mind I know she is not innocent.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:52 pm

True, she may not be hot.

But she looks much better than most western women.

She doesn't look the least bit pretentious or egotistical. Instead she looks friendly and approachable. She looks as though it would be calm and easy going to be around her.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women