Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Post by Winston »

Hi guys,
Check this out. I saw this super hot/cute/sweet/innocent/charming/classy looking Filipina at work. She is a video game tester for a first person shooter game called "Crossfire". We only talked briefly and exchanged a few hi's and smiles, but each time I felt nervous and speechless. The first time she smiled at me, my heart melted and I felt like a school boy... Here are her pics I found on Facebook so you can see why :). OMG!

Don't you all wish you could date an innocent employed hot girl like this? It's like the ideal that I dream of. Dang. This is one of the few Filipinas I've met who make me feel vulnerable, like a school boy :). She is so light-skinned and her eyes look oriental. She looks more East Asian than Filipina. Wow. I wrote her on Facebook and said hi, but I'm not sure if she will write back since she's probably out of my league...

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

That's just an average girl you see everyday in Shanghai.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Average, and definitley not out of your league.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

not that hot
hello
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Ummm I thought -

1) You and Diane were serious

2) Diane READS THIS FORUM

So that begs the question(s)

WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS!
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

djfourmoney wrote:Ummm I thought -

hehe Winston's a funny bastard. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

She has no time or patience to check every thread, only a few key ones like the "hot girls in Angeles City" thread. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

djfourmoney wrote:Ummm I thought -

cause Winston is a free-thinker :wink:
he's not trapped in the matrix of accountability, morality, and human (sheeple) values
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Here's a couple photos from China, showing a group of girls from the tourism promotion industry/group:

These photos are obviously "public". I'm not sure if someone's private FB photos fall under the same category. But as long as it's not used for commercial purpose, you might squeak through the "gray area".
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Winston, she doesn't look that bad (i'd give her a rating between 7 to 8.5). Those Asian women on the boat are attractive (most).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
samo66
Freshman Poster

Post by samo66 »

shes not bad looking, cute even, but not hot Winston, the chicks on the boat are hotter
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I don't find her hot. Very innocent and cute, but that's it.
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Re: Hot Oriental Filipina I met at work! OMG! Look! (pics)

Post by Capster78 »

Winston wrote:Hi guys,
Check this out. I saw this super hot/cute/sweet/innocent/charming/classy looking Filipina at work. She is a video game tester for a first person shooter game called "Crossfire". We only talked briefly and exchanged a few hi's and smiles, but each time I felt nervous and speechless. The first time she smiled at me, my heart melted and I felt like a school boy... Here are her pics I found on Facebook so you can see why :). OMG!

Don't you all wish you could date an innocent employed hot girl like this? It's like the ideal that I dream of. Dang. This is one of the few Filipinas I've met who make me feel vulnerable, like a school boy :). She is so light-skinned and her eyes look oriental. She looks more East Asian than Filipina. Wow. I wrote her on Facebook and said hi, but I'm not sure if she will write back since she's probably out of my league...

ImageImageImageImageImage
Cute, but I would not say HOT! She looks like almost every other girl I have seen in the Philippines. At first, I could not believe how many common beautiful women were in the Philippines from the poor women, all the way up to the very rich women. Id say cute, but if she has been americanized at all, forget it, you don't have a chance. If she has not, then you better get in there and get your chance before she is.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

She's cute, and I would ask her out, but in the back of my mind I know she is not innocent.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

True, she may not be hot.

But she looks much better than most western women.

She doesn't look the least bit pretentious or egotistical. Instead she looks friendly and approachable. She looks as though it would be calm and easy going to be around her.