Look how ignorant these people are about foreign women!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Look how ignorant these people are about foreign women!

Post by Winston »

Man this is the epitome of misinformation.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 329102/pg1

I posted some of my links there to shake them up. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

the ignorance of this stupid AW

Post by well-informed »

"American women are among the most beautiful in the world. A blending of the gene pool, their height and smiles, who knows, but they are still the leading supermodels, Brazilian passion for plastic not withstanding.

You want, unattractive, try waking up next to a Latinia women that grew up without any health or dental care.
Even the "pretty" ones they peddle have tohave on six inches of makeup and can't pass a kindergarten math class. No education; unemployable.. then you get to bring them here and support them and feed them, can't communicate, and then you get laid off. Smart move.

Eastern European/Russian women don't look like their pics but they ARE frequently quite attractive but there are about 50 American men competing for every 1 that is truly legitimately registered. ( that's leaving aside your Australian, Korea, Chinese, Japanese, Indian and European competition who are frequently better educated, better looking and offer a higher quality lifestyle). Most American men who seek young Russian women get taken for a hard ride. Not to mention the fact Russian women are anything but soft and subservient. They're made of steel and highly educated which of course makes your ilk a pisspoor match.

Next come the Asians. Yeah, there's real healthy family values - probably half the women who would notice you are prostitutes and are milking five to fifteen or so fat old guys simultaneously (she luuuuuuuuuv you really luv u and dad is sick and can't afford an operation, etc). Also has the highest HIV rates in the world - with the Carribean coming in right behind it - that other bastion of hookerdom for fat old guys.l

Small wonder American women hate you. They bust their butts, work, bring home the money, actually DO look good well into their 50's and all you do is trash them.

I would actually never marry an American guy. What for? tehy have no money or jobs anymore - let Rush Limbaugh tell them to vote to destroy their jobs for 30 years, and they're fat bitter, old and mean.

American women are the ones who should be looking abroad and don't delude yourself men don't like them. I've traveled plenty. The only difference is they don't have to PAY people to pretend to be interested."