foreign women living in usa turning bitches

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

foreign women living in usa turning bitches

Post by rome86 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzsw0rk ... r_embedded

this is what you have when you are involved with a foreign woman who has been exposed for so long in western society.

An african woman speaking like an american bitch.

disgusting ...
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I already sounded off on her with a couple of posts. The bitch is from Nigeria.

Nigerians think they are better than all other minorities in America. I have never got along well Nigerians whom I have met in America anyway.

I am glad that places like Senegal and Ghana aren't as American-worshipping.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I want to f**k the shit out of her. That's all i want to do. Then dump her.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

I didn't finish watching that video because she was annoying within half a minute. There are some foreign-born women in my workplace who are like this. They have allowed themselves to become americanized americunts that they are just as bad as women born and raised here. If and when I meet a wonderful foreign woman and marry her (because I'd be stupid or on drugs to marry an American/Americanized cunt) then I will not bring her here to the States. Our culture is just way to toxic. To all you men you want to find love overseas: Get married in her country and stay there and if you do bring her here; proceed with extreme caution and best of luck to you.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

men this shows me how influencial the environment can be to women.. meet them in their countries and marry them there .. this bitch gave me fuking headaches..
Last edited by rome86 on May 28th, 2011, 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

rome86 wrote:men this shows me how influencial the environment can be to women.. meet them in their countries and marry them there .. this bitch gave me fuking headaches..
That bitch was just vociferous as f**k wasn't she in that video???!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Keep in mind that people from poorer countries who are allowed to get a US visa and who have the money to study or are given the scholarship are usually the upper classes in their country. And the poorer the country, the more arrogant are its upper classes. Many actually become humbler in the US because they can no longer order lower classes around.
Something to keep in mind.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

i just wanna shut her up with di**k in her mouth dammit annoying :lol:
hello
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

ladislav wrote:Keep in mind that people from poorer countries who are allowed to get a US visa and who have the money to study or are given the scholarship are usually the upper classes in their country. And the poorer the country, the more arrogant are its upper classes. Many actually become humbler in the US because they can no longer order lower classes around.
She is still an annoying bitchy wench though...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:Keep in mind that people from poorer countries who are allowed to get a US visa and who have the money to study or are given the scholarship are usually the upper classes in their country. And the poorer the country, the more arrogant are its upper classes. Many actually become humbler in the US because they can no longer order lower classes around.
"Many actually become humbler in the US because they can no longer order lower classes around.
Something to keep in mind"?

Not that I totally disagree with it, but it needs to be paraphrased.

You're right in the sense that those type of people become "humbler", but only to the point they keep that superior narcissistic attitude as a "institutional bigotry and tribalism" instead of being blatant with it....meaning that they only congregate among themselves and don't let anybody whom is not from their country into their peer circle and talk badly about anybody whom seems like they are trying to be accepted by them. So "multiculturalism" in America is a fail.

Also, LadiSlav, let's not forget about the campesiños that come over here from Mexico and Central America via illegal immigration, and STILL think they are better than a lot of minorities including OTHER LATINO-AMERICANS whom are already in America.

They too have that superior narcissistic complex against other minorities with their own institutional bigotry and tribalism. I hope that what I have said is not nebulous here.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

bwhahahahahahaha...

okay as soon as i heard her talk for less then a minute i immediately left the video. because she sounds just like an american bitch. annoying voice, talk to fast, and don't want to support a man. she sounds like she hate's men now. god the voice was so damn negative i had to leave that damn video.

GORGEOUS woman though. dare i say it...more beautiful then the black american ladies around. but a total bitch nonetheless.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: foreign women living in usa turning bitches

Post by momopi »

rome86 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzsw0rk ... r_embedded
this is what you have when you are involved with a foreign woman who has been exposed for so long in western society.
disgusting ...
That's fine, if she doesn't want to cook or do household choirs, then she can go work and be the bread winner, while her husband stays home, watch TV, play video games, and prep dinner.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: foreign women living in usa turning bitches

Post by E_Irizarry »

momopi wrote:
rome86 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzsw0rk ... r_embedded
disgusting ...
That's fine, if she doesn't want to cook or do household choirs, then she can go work and be the bread winner, while her husband stays home, watch TV, play video games, and prep dinner.
Dude. That's some mangina-ass shit. Don't subscribe to that ideology, man! The only way that is acceptable is if you were in a non-feminized country and you cannot work due to a serious temporary or permanent injury and your woman whom would be the breadwinner at that point would have a cool-ass unconditional family and that she's a cool-ass person herself.

Otherwise, that shit that you have said is why America has been flipped on its head now. Monopi, I thought that you would have said some more ingenious shit than that, budd. Damn it.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)