Simplicity and Real Life

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Simplicity and Real Life

Post by The_Adventurer »

It is sometimes amazing how quickly my girlfriend picks up things from me. When we met her English was almost unusable but now she sounds pretty good, and I am often surprised that some of the crazy things I say come back to haunt me. It makes me think about being careful what I say around her. :)

One day we were playing on the sofa and when she was lying in my lap I noticed something like a bug bite on her back. So I said to her, "What is this big red thing on your back?"

She replied, "I don't know."

"I'm serious," I said. "You have a big red thing!"

"I don't know English." She joked, likely being tired of this subject.

“你有大的红的东西。(Nǐ yǒu dà de hóng de dōngxi.)" I repeated, this time in Chinese.

"I don't know Chinese." She replied.

In a mock African voice, I shouted, "Abula Bilii~~~~!!"

"Mutha Fucka you out of your damn mind?!" She retorted.

We almost fell down laughing.

I think you can guess which is the line she picked up from me.

Life in China is just different. Life abroad is just different There is simplicity I never found in the US relationships because they often seem to be lacking real life. If you read about "work/life balance" you will find much information that purports that this is exactly what is lacking in America. There is no time to just live. There is no time to just enjoy being with someone. Even fun is often scripted and over planned in the US.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Nice. LOL You guys sound sarcastic as f**k, but aren't actually being vehemently stand-offish to each other.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Simplicity and Real Life

Post by OutWest »

The_Adventurer wrote:It is sometimes amazing how quickly my girlfriend picks up things from me. When we met her English was almost unusable but now she sounds pretty good, and I am often surprised that some of the crazy things I say come back to haunt me. It makes me think about being careful what I say around her. :)

One day we were playing on the sofa and when she was lying in my lap I noticed something like a bug bite on her back. So I said to her, "What is this big red thing on your back?"

She replied, "I don't know."

"I'm serious," I said. "You have a big red thing!"

"I don't know English." She joked, likely being tired of this subject.

“你有大的红的东西。(Nǐ yǒu dà de hóng de dōngxi.)" I repeated, this time in Chinese.

"I don't know Chinese." She replied.

In a mock African voice, I shouted, "Abula Bilii~~~~!!"

"Mutha Fucka you out of your damn mind?!" She retorted.

We almost fell down laughing.

I think you can guess which is the line she picked up from me.

Life in China is just different. Life abroad is just different There is simplicity I never found in the US relationships because they often seem to be lacking real life. If you read about "work/life balance" you will find much information that purports that this is exactly what is lacking in America. There is no time to just live. There is no time to just enjoy being with someone. Even fun is often scripted and over planned in the US.
Ah...simplicity. I think it was outlawed in the US about 30 years ago. It is one thing still possible
in both South America and in parts of Asia. Most cannot understand why I like life in Mindanao.
I keep my complications in my office. Otherwise, I wake up without an alarm clock...enjoy mangos and
papayas from the garden around my house...go for a motorbike ride with my GF up to my mango orchard...
cruise back home for some coffee and playtime with the GF...it might account for why, at 50, my blood
pressure is usually about 112 over 70.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

renzhee = spam