Panama?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Panama?

Post by Tonitrus »

Has anyone ever been to Panama?
How are the girls in Panama?
Are there opportunities to work there and what is the average income of people leaving in the country?
What is the average cost of living there?
If any would could help me answer these questions or tell me about any personal experiences they've had I would be grateful. Thank you
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

There's a lot of information about Panama out there in the internet retirement world -- the likes of International Living magazine and Live and Invest Overseas. They try to sell you magazines and other products, but there's a lot of free information to be found if you get on their mailing lists.

The country is supposed to be really happening economically, making itself a very accommodating environment for people who want to do business. The cost of living can be quite high now in parts of Panama City, very low in other places. It's developing a first world infrastructure, and you can get anything you're accustomed to in the US there.

I lived in the Panama Canal Zone 40 years ago when my father was stationed there in the Air Force. The weather is about 85-90 every day of the year, with a dry season Jan-April, and rain every day the rest of the year. I absolutely loved it there, but my recollections are colored by a most excellent big-fish-in-small-pond experience. I was a minor local celebrity after beating the Panamanian national baseball team pitching for a Canal Zone team, striking out 15. The Canal Zone was almost all Americans -- and that's all I dated -- so it was a little micro-subculture that no longer exists, though there is a very large American expat community still. My recollection of the Panamanian women -- very sexualized and provocative, some hideous-looking, some attractive. One other thing clearly recalled -- the drivers are absolutely insane.

So my recollections from so long ago aren't too useful for you. But it's kind of a happening place now, and it would be interesting to get your impressions if you go.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Thanks

Post by Tonitrus »

I was just curious because you hear a lot on this site about Colombia, Brazil, Costa Rica but I had never seen one about Panama. If I do go there I will be sure to tell you about my experience.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Pinchi gringos ! Dejense de pelear el uno con el otro! Cada uno todavia trata de humillar a su proximo. Aqui estamos tratando de crear una estrategia para vivir en otros paises, pero no, deben de ponerse mas arriba de los demas. Gabachos siguen siendo gabachos! Portense bien!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:Pinchi gringos ! Dejense de pelear el uno con el otro! Cada uno todavia trata de humillar a su proximo. Aqui estamos tratando de crear una estrategia para vivir en otros paises, pero no, deben de ponerse mas arriba de los demas. Gabachos siguen siendo gabachos! Portense bien!
Ni siquiera por eso. Eso no me aplica a yo. Ya me porto bien y trato con bastante respeto de los demas al este foro. Sin embargo, siempre yo intentaría de defenderme en contra de pendejos q nunca dejaran de esa mierda. A veces se defiendo a otros.

Desafortunadamente así, es de naturaleza q gringos se gustáran de pelear sobre cositas. A proposito, no soy mejor q el proximo hombrecito al este foro. Me siento q sea yo un verdedero colaborador al este foro.

Vamos a desviar de esta tema vayamos?!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

A LadiSlava,

Ademas en que constante, no hago q haya falta de respeto a tú, mi companero del crime. Pues favor de tenerlo en cuenta.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Ni nivel de espanol es entre cinco o seis. Tambien, no tengo ningunas problemas con nadie (Uso la frase correcta?). No me gusta odiar las personas (odiar es un sentimiento muy fuerte) y no me gusta discutir con las personas. Prefiero ser amable a los demas. Hoy, yo aprendi nuevas palabras de espanol.

Now onto Panama. If you want to go there, go ahead. If you go there one day, I hope you don't have a arduous time with the women (las mujeres). No man or no woman deserves to have a hard time finding that special someone.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Que lo que es un gabacho?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:Ni nivel de espanol es entre cinco o seis. Tambien, no tengo ningunas problemas con nadie (Uso la frase correcta?). No me gusta odiar las personas (odiar es un sentimiento muy fuerte) y no me gusta discutir con las personas. Prefiero ser amable a los demas. Hoy, yo aprendi nuevas palabras de espanol.

Now onto Panama. If you want to go there, go ahead. If you go there one day, I hope you don't have a arduous time with the women (las mujeres). No man or no woman deserves to have a hard time finding that special someone.
Quisiste q decir lo siguiente: "MI nivel de espanol es entre cinco o seis." "Ni nivel de espanol es entre cinco o seis." means "neither level of spanish is between five or six". LOL

@well-informed,

Gabacho is Mexican slang for United States/Gringos from what I know.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

well-informed wrote:Que lo que es un gabacho?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabacho
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:Ni nivel de espanol es entre cinco o seis. Tambien, no tengo ningunas problemas con nadie (Uso la frase correcta?). No me gusta odiar las personas (odiar es un sentimiento muy fuerte) y no me gusta discutir con las personas. Prefiero ser amable a los demas. Hoy, yo aprendi nuevas palabras de espanol.

Quisiste q decir lo siguiente: "MI nivel de espanol es entre cinco o seis." "Ni nivel de espanol es entre cinco o seis." means "neither level of spanish is between five or six". LOL

@well-informed,

Gabacho is Mexican slang for United States/Gringos from what I know.
Lo siento senor. No prestaba atencion. Muchas gracias por ayudarme.

Si viajamos a un pais, debemos aprender sobre la cultura y debemos disfrutarse.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Bah! Solamente yo entiendo un poco que estan diciendo pero yo quiero continuar aprendando Espanol porque quisa algo dia yo oigo a America del Sur explorar.

Verdad?
Out in the world living the dream!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

You know, not everyone on here can understand Spanish... so can you say what you are saying IN ENGLISH????
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Tonitrus »

No quise que este thread cause tantos problemas jaja