Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women over 40 think they are just as hot as young women are

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Mr S » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Clear cases of these women suffering from dementia...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby puresolium » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 pm

jamesbond wrote:
puresolium wrote:When you begin to have television broadcasts about forty-plus year old women and how they still are 'hot and trot in the market', you know we got a serious problem on our hands as everything has been absolutely perverted from the natural. Wise, older women don't tote themselves as sex prizes for studs, they become elders that offer moral and spiritual support for younger women and make sure they become healthy, FEMININE women. This is what you see all the time in non-western countries, older women functioning as a motherly influence on the young women, making sure they spiritual support the men that provide, protect, and structurally support the family as men AND women compliment each other.

It's funny how in America women in their 40's (cougars) are encouraged to date guys in their 20's, BUT if guys in their 40's want to date women in their 20's they are considered creeps, weirdos and perverts. WTF? :shock:

Check out this finale episode of the reality tv show, "The Cougar" which aired on TV land in 2009. The guy who wins is 23 I believe, she is 40 and has been married twice and has 4 kids. One of her kids is also 23 years old. In this clip he get's down on one knee and proposes marriage to her and gives her a diamond ring. You've got to be kidding me! :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI6Dbvkgqik[/youtube]
One of my good female friends, who is in her early 20's, just recently semi-joked that me (at 27) shouldn't date women under 25 after I admitted to her that I find YOUNG women more appealing. I found myself having to school this young lady on why young women are attractive, and not just physically. Now, I'm not saying older women are worthless but it just seems to me that women who are younger are not as deeply programmed as women who are over 24 or so. Granted I'm not religious, but I do subscribe to what its considered eastern philosophy with this whole concept of the Taoist Ying and Yang -- complimentary opposities -- young women have the strongest JING energy, which older women (and men, more so actually) burn out quickly in western culture. Even if a young woman in her teens and very early 20's is living a reporbate lifestyle by American standards, her "chi channels" are still powerful and pure for the most part. From my observation, most middle aged women or women even right past traditional college age that I find attractive tend to already be in serious, healthy COMMITTED relationships anyway given they followed the natural order of things (not looking for HIGH power careers during their years of high fertility, not playing the field with "bad" and "high status males", making babies right to left).

Funny though, I had actually another friend, really one of my best friends, comment to me that it was wrong for me equate how young a woman looks to her beauty as he feels that l'm disregarding older women, who are apparently 'wiser' and more 'mature'. Well I'm here to tell you, genuinely wise PEOPLE are rare (young AND old) in America. Additionally, most wisdom that is actually acquired via experience came from mistakes that could be easily avoided if they have utilized the common sense that should already been innate in them from birth. No true wisdom cultivation. A woman being a cougar is not 'wise' and 'mature' as she desperately making up for disregarding her femininity during her prime in the name of capitalism. In so-called second and third world countries, you don't see this very often.

What I'm getting from this television shows is feminazi propaganda, convincing young women that they have all the time in the world to start a family. My mother told me by even age 35, a woman's ages are ROTTEN after deteriorating rapidly since the mid-20's. If woman starts reproducing in late 20's and later, she runs the risk of having very low quality off spring, especially after she opened her legs for various men without considering the consequences it has on her body, mind, AND spirit. Granted men can start a little later to have a family as he would ground himself, however, since we place women on these sexual pedestals, which actually further masculinizes them, putting us in perpetual adulthood. Thus, we don't become men, real women are attracted to men who diligently live out a genuine purpose. Due to the perversion of Western society and the signs of the times in America, it appears to be difficult to bring back that healthy, natural balance between the genders that is present in more "primitive" societies.
Last edited by puresolium on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
puresolium
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 am

The reason(s) why some men date women over 40:

They are done having children, can't have children, etc

They are basically where they will end up with their career (Mid Management, Vice President, etc)

Tend to play fewer games sexually. Much quicker to give it up and still be attractive, compared to most easy targets under 30 are Single Mothers and BBW's or both...

Of course once they hit 50, all bets are off.

As I said earlier in this thread, nobody said women over 40 to upwards of late 50's, early 60's can't be attractive. What the bill of goods Feminism 2.0 has sold is that women over 30 are more VALUABLE than women under 30 which turns biology on its head and must drive various forms of academy nuts. The 90's sold the idea that if you choose to have children that needing a man to raise that child wasn't needed. Again turning intelligent people's minds into mush with this nonsense.

The internet doesn't help because basically whatever your viewpoint, you can find a support group (this forum included). That makes it hard for cold hard facts to penetrate the discussion.

Nobody said women over 40 can't have children, what everybody says is you SHOULDN'T WAIT until your 40 to have children. You're chances of getting pregnant decrease with every passing year after age 32 and accelerates after age 35. COLD HARD FACTS, but you can't tell that to attractive, successful career women who have spent the last decade setting up their lives so they can pursue family and the perfect husband/father. They'll spend the next 5-10 years finding somebody "suitable".

Also women over 30 with children used to be thought of as worthless to a single man. They turned that debate upside down. Which is stupid because only attractive women with children have any worth on the marketplace. This is why Demi Moore was able to snag a guy almost half her age. But normal women comparing themselves to actresses? How much sense does that make? NONE! But they continue to do it and because other sources of p***y are hard to get for many men (illegal or expensive or both) on top of many of them saying "I would never pay for it" never understanding you always pay for it.

How can men battle back from this? Go on Mongering Vacations. Don't give AW the satisfaction that your not getting laid. Don't give in to their ridiculous demands either. Of course marry somebody else.... Meaning almost anybody away from America.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:46 am

DaRick wrote:This article may go some way to explaining such female delusions (although a neuroscience major disputes it):

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... -self.html

I agree with that article. I wonder why are men and women are manufactured to think differently.

Here's my thoughts on older women:
1. Older women are like used cars because they have very high mileage and they may have issues in the present and in the the future. That mileage is the amount of sexual intercourse they had, the amount of children they had, aging, smoking, drinking, things that damage their skin, gaining weight, etc. That vehicle is over 100,000 miles and may have other issues now and in the future (engine, breaks, lights, etc). I have a question: if you were looking for a used vehicle, would you purchase a vehicle that is over 100,000 miles and may have other issues now and in the future? I wouldn't.

2. I agree with djfourmoney's reasons on why men date women over the age of 40 and his post.

3. Some women are attractive over 40.

4. American women and Americanized women at any age aren't worth the attention from decent men at all.
Last edited by Iawesome60 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby puresolium » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:15 am

djfourmoney wrote:The reason(s) why some men date women over 40:

They are done having children, can't have children, etc

They are basically where they will end up with their career (Mid Management, Vice President, etc)

Tend to play fewer games sexually. Much quicker to give it up and still be attractive, compared to most easy targets under 30 are Single Mothers and BBW's or both...

Real stuff, man. Couldn't agree more.

It's time to face the music. We can't be honest with ourselves in why we do the things we do, placing up various smokescreens to relentlessly hide our intentions. There is a saying that walking in the human mind is like walking into a sewer. You will be amazed what the average person actually conjures up in his or her mind, it's astounding.

djfourmoney wrote:"I would never pay for it" never understanding you always pay for it.

WOW...and people 'demonize' prostitutes. You come with a down payment (dates, the 'ring'), take a out a loan (the wedding), pay for ride by the month (marriage), then decide you will go delinquent (involuntary unemployment), and prepare for the repossession procedure (divorce). Love doesn't exist in America.
puresolium
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 am

Yep as I said Feminism turned logic on its head, that's why NO MAN created Feminism. The Feminist Left is actually your enemy... For the few that makes sense in their rhetoric, the vast majority agrees with Camille Paglia and Gloria Steinem. As far as relationships and rolls in a relationship go, you have much more in come with Conservatives without the religious connections I can really do without (they have co-op'ed it, so what do you expect?).

Of course the Ultra Right goes too far and says things akin to barefoot and pregnant which I wouldn't even accept if I could make it possible. America or Western Culture for that matter is a two income society, meaning both parents have to carry the load and both parents should be responsible for child rearing. Feminist are constantly complaining about men not doing their fair share.

But what they aren't telling you is a dirty secret... That dirty secret is that Men with Six Digit incomes come with a cost. That cost is TIME, meaning if he's working 45-50 hours a week to afford that six digit lifestyle you love so much, the downside means hubby will have less time and energy to help you with the children/housework. Which has lead to a weird dynamic in marital relationships that seem to look and feel more like business partnerships than loving relationships. Many of these "successful" women take a "hands-off" approach to raising children, meaning the children are HERS and you are not to be involved in raising the children only for discipline beyond the normal threats that women make.

This is why "successful" women are UNHAPPY. They created this nonsense, we didn't. There is no ray of hope, no light at the end of the tunnel, none of that bullshit.

You're ONLY option is to marry somebody overseas for the vast majority of men, or you'll spend the first 35 years of your teenage/adult life miserable, alone and sexless.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Oh dear

Postby jeezz » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 pm

There are tears of laughter coming down my face reading these posts....are you guys for real? I'm so glad I live in Europe. Please don't come over here!!!
You all sound so angry, so bitter, so disppointed, so frustrated and so desperate, not to mention incredibly narrow minded. No wonder you can't get women.
It doesn't seem to have registered anywhere with you that a person's CHARACTER/PERSONALITY actually counts for something and that everybody likes different things and chooses to live their lives in different ways, at least in the West.
For somebody to want you and to stay with you, you have to actually be quite a nice person. No woman would be interested in men like you because you sound so horrible and misogynistic.
You need to deal with the world around you instead of trying to make it the way you wish it could be (i.e. old gits having sex with young girls). Like it or not, women in the West have choices and you have absolutely no control over that. If they choose to go out with a younger men then that is their choice. If they choose to have a child at 40, that is their choice.
Going to another country will make no difference to the person you are. In Europe people are not as "dark aged" in their thinking. It's more live and let live. You talk about choosing a woman of 20 over 40. Does it not occur to you that that is exactly what women are doing? Why would a woman want to have sex with a middle aged bald guy with a paunch and a red face when she can have sex with a fit guy in his early 20s. Life is short. Deal with what IS instead of how you'd like it to be.

L
jeezz
Freshman Poster

Re: Oh dear

Postby zboy1 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:04 am

jeezz wrote:There are tears of laughter coming down my face reading these posts....are you guys for real? I'm so glad I live in Europe. Please don't come over here!!!
You all sound so angry, so bitter, so disppointed, so frustrated and so desperate, not to mention incredibly narrow minded. No wonder you can't get women.
It doesn't seem to have registered anywhere with you that a person's CHARACTER/PERSONALITY actually counts for something and that everybody likes different things and chooses to live their lives in different ways, at least in the West.
For somebody to want you and to stay with you, you have to actually be quite a nice person. No woman would be interested in men like you because you sound so horrible and misogynistic.
You need to deal with the world around you instead of trying to make it the way you wish it could be (i.e. old gits having sex with young girls). Like it or not, women in the West have choices and you have absolutely no control over that. If they choose to go out with a younger men then that is their choice. If they choose to have a child at 40, that is their choice.
Going to another country will make no difference to the person you are. In Europe people are not as "dark aged" in their thinking. It's more live and let live. You talk about choosing a woman of 20 over 40. Does it not occur to you that that is exactly what women are doing? Why would a woman want to have sex with a middle aged bald guy with a paunch and a red face when she can have sex with a fit guy in his early 20s. Life is short. Deal with what IS instead of how you'd like it to be.

L

I agree that in Europe, people have a more "live and let live" attitude in comparison to the United States. The "bitterness" you mention coming from some people on this site is probably the result of our poisonous American culture and society, rather than a reflection of the personality or character of some of the people on this forum. I personally would not have a problem dating older women, as I find some of them attractive and appealing.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 am

jeezz wrote:There are tears of laughter coming down my face reading these posts....are you guys for real? I'm so glad I live in Europe. Please don't come over here!!!

L

Winston, which country is this woman posting from? Just out of curiosity. It seems that this psychically ill representative of the human race has perfect knowledge of the English language. Hmm. I stopped reading halfway. Dont need my mind filled with this nonsense.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 am

L

Now this is funny. Having been to Europe myself and had two chances to connect to and marry women but they were older than I wanted and both had children, I basically said no. I don't care what women do, they can date younger men IF those men want them but that's really unlikely as the majority of older women look their age or worst, have weight issues and are neurotic.

Who's old? I'm 40, look 25 and I don't make that up and have been mistaken for being younger several times, BLACK DON'T CRACK.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 am

You have to check out these videos from a woman who calls herself a "cougar expert." After watching these videos, I don't know if I should laugh ......... or vomit!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrmK_2cxq9U&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDitVSE0iM&feature=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

HA! I have to do everything to keep from laughing.

This hoe has been on Sky John's channel and she too some a heavy beat down. The fact this many men no matter what age usually under 45 want to have their own family and own children. Some on the left call this narcissism to have your own children, when we have a crisis of abandoned and orphaned children. All can say its RELAX, this is not Romania or Russia for that matter. Speaking of which, look how many American couples that can't have children naturally adopt white children from FSU, hmmm. That is because the majority of children in the system are children of color... This is why their is even a surrogate mother market to start with.

Anyway, for every 20something male that's no sure he wants to have children, there 100 males that want to have children. So maybe those dudes should stop demanding young women to go out with them and go out with these Cougars.

I want my own children, adoption is an option ONLY after one or two of my own children are born. Narcissist? Perhaps...

Otherwise no advantage to older women, just easier to get into their pants.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:04 pm

djfourmoney wrote:You're ONLY option is to marry somebody overseas for the vast majority of men, or you'll spend the first 35 years of your teenage/adult life miserable, alone and sexless.

Tell me about it! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pete98146 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 pm

I'd venture to say that single women over 40 are even worse than women in their 20s and 30s. Why? Think about it. Over 70% of all divorces are initiated by women. I'd say the number one reason why they end in divorce is her not being satisfied with the amount of money coming in the front door. So they get divorced, get implants, hit the gym and the tanning booth and start hanging around happy hour at the local watering holes. I see them all the time! But they are even pickier than the young women because they want MONEY! Sure they'll bang a occasional young stud but it's that's only sexual satisfaction. They really have their eyes set out for the successful guy in the Tommy Brahma safari shirt who jumped out of the Porsche Boxster. So it's back to the old game of 80% of women are after 20% of the top shelf guys. Yawn.....I'll pass.
Last edited by pete98146 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Women over 40 think they are just as hot as young women

Postby Jackal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 am

jamesbond wrote:Here is an interesting video portraying women in their 40's as being just as attractive as women in their 20's. These women are delusional, I'll take a woman in her 20's over a woman in her 40's anyday! :D

Bah, I didn't bother watching it, but you should all remember that American TV is all about money, not truth. This is a segment from some type of news show. More women who are around 40 watch that stuff than younger women do. They are just broadcasting stories that appeal to their viewing audience because TV is ad-driven.

So I would stop taking things you see on American TV so seriously. Between the government strong-arming networks to play its propaganda and networks concerned about their sponsors, there is little room left for truth on TV.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women