Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women over 40 think they are just as hot as young women are

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jackal » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:09 am

That new bitchy woman (Jeezz) just sounds like typical American propaganda which is designed to scare American men into staying put so that their unethical government can tax the shit out them and work them to death for the benefit of the elites and mentally ill American women.

All the countries of the world do not have the same cultural norms. In many countries (such as Hungary), it's considered to be normal if a man dates a woman who is 5 to 10 (sometimes more) years younger than he is.

Don't let this c**t scare you into inaction and force you to remain enslaved in the US. I highly doubt that she even lives in Europe.

So go abroad and break free!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby rome86 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:30 pm

yes america is so focus on age it is not even funny .In africa, asia men in their 50's date 19-20 year old women and people do not care ...americans are nutssss
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:02 am

Here Tom talks about women over 40 who think they are just as hot as young women are.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvftxmbde2Q[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women