Impossible standards?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tonitrus
Freshman Poster

Impossible standards?

Post by Tonitrus »

First off, I'd like to say I'm new to this site and have only had the opportunity of reading a few of the posts on here.

However, one thing that has been bothering me in particular is the question of American/Western women's standards regarding men. It seems to me that women set a standard for males that is impossible for all but the most attractive of them to meet. Not only do they do this but, I have been witness to women openly insulting men for not meeting these standards. I have seen women compare quality guys to actors and male supermodels and tell these guys (many of whom successful) that they are undeserved of them because they do not meet these standards.

So my questions are as follow: Do American/Western women set impossible standards for men? How do the attitudes of foreign women compare to those of their American/Western counterparts? Why is there so much concern placed upon supposed impossible standards for women in western countries? If a man is incapable of travelling abroad how should he deal with these women in the meantime?

I look forward to your answers,
Thank you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i believe the most correct answer to your question "are AW's standards too high?" would be...who gives a f**k??

another answer could also be "yes, a million f***ing times YES!"

i say let them rot in their own filth and degenerative society they have nourished.

oh yeah....welcome aboard here! lots of decent guys post here.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out these videos where women who have too high standards are discussed. I laugh when I hear average looking women, fat and unattractive women saying they want a rich handsome man.

I have a news flash for American women, only beauty queens get to marry rich guys! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Impossible standards?

Post by momopi »

Tonitrus wrote:First off, I'd like to say I'm new to this site and have only had the opportunity of reading a few of the posts on here.
However, one thing that has been bothering me in particular is the question of American/Western women's standards regarding men. It seems to me that women set a standard for males that is impossible for all but the most attractive of them to meet. Not only do they do this but, I have been witness to women openly insulting men for not meeting these standards. I have seen women compare quality guys to actors and male supermodels and tell these guys (many of whom successful) that they are undeserved of them because they do not meet these standards.
So my questions are as follow: Do American/Western women set impossible standards for men? How do the attitudes of foreign women compare to those of their American/Western counterparts? Why is there so much concern placed upon supposed impossible standards for women in western countries? If a man is incapable of traveling abroad how should he deal with these women in the meantime?
Thank you.
Eh, the kind of women who wants actors and male supermodels are the type who wants 5B instead of 5C. This is an Asian joke so I'll explain the 3H 5C and 5B. HK & Taiwanese girls wants 3H: Height (tall), Handsome, High income. Girls in Singapore wants 5C: Cash, Car, Credit card, Condo, and Career (or Country club membership for older men). Bitches with unrealistic expectations wants 5B: BMW, Body, Brain, Billionaire, Bungalow (bungalows cost a lot more than condos).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_C%27s_of_Singapore

If you meet a "5B girl", take a detour and walk around her. Proceed without looking back.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Tonitrus wrote:First off, I'd like to say I'm new to this site and have only had the opportunity of reading a few of the posts on here.

So my questions are as follow: Do American/Western women set impossible standards for men? How do the attitudes of foreign women compare to those of their American/Western counterparts? Why is there so much concern placed upon supposed impossible standards for women in western countries? If a man is incapable of travelling abroad how should he deal with these women in the meantime?

Thank you.
Yes, you are right. Women here have unreal expectations. They do not operate in a place of reality. Women do openly insult men who do not meet their standards -- I've been the recipient of many put downs, dissings and lack of recognition for what is good, right and whole. If its one thing I have learned from American women and all of their disrespect of me, endless smokescreens and bullshit "tests", is having a simple rule for dealing with them - "Who cares what she's thinking, because most of the time, it will drive you batshit insane". Sadly, it has caused me to become jaded, and made me realize I have to deprogram from that, when I talk to foreign women. I actually care about what they are thinking and talking about, because most of the time, I feel it is something I can relate to them with. It makes us grow closer and open up to each other.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Tonitrus wrote: However, one thing that has been bothering me in particular is the question of American/Western women's standards regarding men. It seems to me that women set a standard for males that is impossible for all but the most attractive of them to meet. Not only do they do this but, I have been witness to women openly insulting men for not meeting these standards. I have seen women compare quality guys to actors and male supermodels and tell these guys (many of whom successful) that they are undeserved of them because they do not meet these standards.
Your observations are right on the mark.

My X girlfriend had a huge crush on Reggie Bush (never met him), and although she did not complain about my looks because I can resemble Reggie Bush when I grow a beard, she loathed my small business because it was not "prestigious", and she was disappointed in me because I was not able to sign a 50 million dollar NFL contract like Reggie. Also, when we got in fights she use to put me down by trying to compare me to her well off dad who worked on Wall Street.

It was just all f** up, my xGF would rub my head and body and say how I looked like Reggie; it was if I did not even exist. Or when Reggie would be on TV she would start acting crazy then turn around and see if I was jealous.

Anyhow, the reason why WOMEN do this is due to a combination of two female factors:

1. Few women have true loyalty to the men who take care of them or really love them. In fact, a woman's loyalty is in direct proportion to her options.

2. Women instinctively gravitate towards the men who have the most resources/power.

So what's going on today is, due to the media, the general masses of women are constantly being exposed to wealthy more powerful men, and these women now think these kind of men are the STANDARD, and that all other men are inferior. This, for example, is why women are so big on "not settling" when they talk about marriage.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

The problem is really not in the women, the problem is in the men. American men are mostly Manginas and p***y beggars that have low standards. Case in point any woman that walks out of the house with slippers and pajamas on immediately in my mind is trash.
My mother slapped my sister for even trying something like that. There are no standards anymore for women. Any woman who smokes is trash, any woman who swears a lot is trash. Any woman that keeps company with slutty friends and cheating wives is trash to me. You see i have standards and most American men do not. As long as she has that wet wet open and ready most men will ignore that she meets with her Mental Health Practitioner once a week to receive her anti psychotic meds.
I knew a few men who dated crazy women just because she looked good and put out. They are the way they are because American men are low life garbage with low standards. Think about it.
If American men started boycotting the trash then they would change.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:The problem is really not in the women, the problem is in the men. American men are mostly Manginas and p***y beggars that have low standards. Case in point any woman that walks out of the house with slippers and pajamas on immediately in my mind is trash.
My mother slapped my sister for even trying something like that. There are no standards anymore for women. Any woman who smokes is trash, any woman who swears a lot is trash. Any woman that keeps company with slutty friends and cheating wives is trash to me. You see i have standards and most American men do not. As long as she has that wet wet open and ready most men will ignore that she meets with her Mental Health Practitioner once a week to receive her anti psychotic meds.
I knew a few men who dated crazy women just because she looked good and put out. They are the way they are because American men are low life garbage with low standards. Think about it.
If American men started boycotting the trash then they would change.
That is a huge maybe/if, sir...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:In fact, a woman's loyalty is in direct proportion to her options.
I think you mean inversely proportional. The more options, the less loyalty.