Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is she the one?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is she the one?

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:19 am

I saw this on Dylan's show on MSNBC and thought I would check out the page, its called Ask Noah. Well as mentioned on the show, a guy who really loves this attractive girl was wondering if she is one, despite her preference for high end vacations and expensive meals - http://www.thestreet.com/story/11177080 ... -noah.html

Here's the text -

Noah, I have a tough decision to make regarding my girlfriend. First, a little background, I am a financial analyst I'm in my late twenties and I do well. I make enough money to live the life I want to live, and all signs are positive that this will continue. But I'm not a killer, and I don't need to be a multimillionaire to feel complete.

I have been dating this very beautiful woman for about two years. She is really incredible, in so many ways . . . we both enjoy similar activities (working out, similar television shows, like to travel, etc.). Quite frankly, we also have great sex which doesn't hurt . . . . Also, we are both people of great faith and it's nice to share that . . . . I think this woman is perfect for me and would like her to become my wife.

The only problem is (and it's a big problem!) there are times when I am not quite sure whether her love is "conditional." She seems to really like when we go out to fancy restaurants or go on expensive vacations (just got back from Paris!) but whenever I suggest something more low key, like eating at home or even questioning whether I have enough money to spend on a buying an apartment at this moment in time, she get's defensive and backs away!

Sometimes (and this does not make me feel happy to say) I get scared that if the bottom falls out, and I lose my job, will she still want to stay with me?

She constantly talks about money, as if it is inevitable that we will have some great fortune. What she does not seem to understand is that I do not need a great fortune!?

This has been really hard on me, and I am really conflicted

There is nothing to be conflicted about. This is a money hungry, gold-digging tramp. How many men have fallen for her beauty only to be coming out of pocket for all her wants in exchange for great sex? Sounds like prostitution to me...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 pm

A trip to the courthouse and the poorhouse are the only experiences that will teach a man this dense.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Re: Is she the one?

Postby Iawesome60 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 am

djfourmoney wrote:I saw this on Dylan's show on MSNBC and thought I would check out the page, its called Ask Noah. Well as mentioned on the show, a guy who really loves this attractive girl was wondering if she is one, despite her preference for high end vacations and expensive meals - http://www.thestreet.com/story/11177080 ... -noah.html

Here's the text -

Noah, I have a tough decision to make regarding my girlfriend. First, a little background, I am a financial analyst I'm in my late twenties and I do well. I make enough money to live the life I want to live, and all signs are positive that this will continue. But I'm not a killer, and I don't need to be a multimillionaire to feel complete.

I have been dating this very beautiful woman for about two years. She is really incredible, in so many ways . . . we both enjoy similar activities (working out, similar television shows, like to travel, etc.). Quite frankly, we also have great sex which doesn't hurt . . . . Also, we are both people of great faith and it's nice to share that . . . . I think this woman is perfect for me and would like her to become my wife.

The only problem is (and it's a big problem!) there are times when I am not quite sure whether her love is "conditional." She seems to really like when we go out to fancy restaurants or go on expensive vacations (just got back from Paris!) but whenever I suggest something more low key, like eating at home or even questioning whether I have enough money to spend on a buying an apartment at this moment in time, she get's defensive and backs away!

Sometimes (and this does not make me feel happy to say) I get scared that if the bottom falls out, and I lose my job, will she still want to stay with me?

She constantly talks about money, as if it is inevitable that we will have some great fortune. What she does not seem to understand is that I do not need a great fortune!?

This has been really hard on me, and I am really conflicted

There is nothing to be conflicted about. This is a money hungry, gold-digging tramp. How many men have fallen for her beauty only to be coming out of pocket for all her wants in exchange for great sex? Sounds like prostitution to me...

She is not the one. No man on the planet wants to deal with a materialistic women. Millionaires and billionaires wouldn't want a materialistic woman!
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby DaRick » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:52 am

Fact is, more than one person would be good for you as a husband or wife (even if you are completely worthless as a human being, as seen in America).
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:28 pm

DaRick wrote:Fact is, more than one person would be good for you as a husband or wife (even if you are completely worthless as a human being, as seen in America).

I totally agree. In America we've been sold on this soul mate nonsense, mostly women. Men have always compromised, ALWAYS when have women? Even If they did they got some economic benefit when the husband died.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Suckers are born and created every minute. That man already has his answers yet he will continue this because she is hot and has good head game and does other nasty shit in bed. Yet when he marries this Ameriskank she will clean him out with alimony and child support.
Its so amazing how men can be smart when it comes to obtaining the money yet stupid on how to keep it.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby well-informed » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Some guys are just clueless, he can travel abroad to Europe and bang women just as hot as she is. Gold-diggers benefit from the fact, that prostitution isn't legal here. Let him marry her, he'll learn
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby Heart of Shadows » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Well he'll learn and what a lesson it will be.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women