Why do dating sites have such picky women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Why do dating sites have such picky women?

Post by newlife »

Most of the women on there are very educated, above average. They also tend to be somewhat picky.

I really hate women like that. I want a high school educated, poor girl who works at a factory or convenience store. I find they are not nearly as picky. Many of them are just as picky as western women.

:roll:
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My god, this is my experience as well. I've been using Chinese Love Links. There are some great ladies on there, but they are pretty demanding.

A couple have picked arguments with me, and we're not even a couple yet!

I'm also finding that the 30 something unmarried women are a complete nightmare. I might have to rethink my strategy as far as country or age go, or maybe I'll just get a cat.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:My god, this is my experience as well. I've been using Chinese Love Links. There are some great ladies on there, but they are pretty demanding.

A couple have picked arguments with me, and we're not even a couple yet!

I'm also finding that the 30 something unmarried women are a complete nightmare. I might have to rethink my strategy as far as country or age go, or maybe I'll just get a cat.
Chinese women have a reason to be picky. Top Koreans are plucking them, White Men from Western Countries are plucking them up as well. There is a small Middle Class and even smaller Elite in China, that leaves the majority of men lower Middle Class or Working Poor. Pandora's book as been opened in China and many women especially older women (30's) see this as an opportunity to expand their horizons.

As for AW women being picky. The reasons are they believe equals have a better chance of succeeding and marrying your best friend is ideal. A 50-70% divorce rate doesn't see it the same way, but that's the myth.

To even get your foot in the door with most AW, you have to match them. Did you go to college? Check. Do you work a White Collar jobs? Check. Do you like the same quirky things I do? Check. Then you MAY get a first date.

Also factor in that the worst women in America are ONLINE. Poor Women, Mentally Ill Women, Women too busy to date but try it anyway, etc, etc.

All these factors are against you UNLESS you compromise = BBW, Dumb As A Rock or Bi-Polar
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:.... Also factor in that the worst women in America are ONLINE. Poor Women, Mentally Ill Women, Women too busy to date but try it anyway, etc, etc.

All these factors are against you UNLESS you compromise = BBW, Dumb As A Rock or Bi-Polar
This is one of a few mangina ways that I cannot absolve myself from. I have an Achilles' Heel for online dating. DJ IV Money, why in the f**k are those type of women that are online
dysfunctional like the way they are...YET Ukrainian women are online, and most of them are not batshit insane?!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Dude, don't waste time with American women. Completely boycott them!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book