Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Where to find love/companionship NOT sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Where to find love/companionship NOT sex?

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Northamericanguy wrote:.....Also, I agree with the poster Adama in that many Western guys don't have much of a sex life (unless you're a badboy/natural womanizer) because the dating market is not set up to accommodate BOTH genders in addition to the fact that prostitution is illegal so what happens is that once a Western guy moves to a place like SE Asia where sex with good looking women can be had for cheap, I can see how a young man could loose himself for a while.


Man o' man. I had smashed over a hundred Pinays in the Philippines in 8 months and 30 Brasileiras in a short period of time. I had literally caught up to my humble, human side now; that is what it took IV me to sew up my wild oats. But I will undo those sown-up wild oats once I get back to mother Brasil. Hahahaha
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )







Postby Adama » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:12 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
lavezzi wrote:...Imagine the blacks of the USA, who have been enslaved and mistreated for generations, but given their own country so they have nobody but themselves to take out their resentment on....


Hence why I try not to interact with Blacks nor Afro-Caribbean peoples here in NYC that much. Even in avoiding them, if they live in my area and we end up seeing each other every other day to every other week, they despise being friends with me because I'm not on that niggershit and in their eyes, I'm that light-skinned self-hating Black man. Even after I tell them I'm Brazilian 3rd gen American when they ask what I am, they still don't want to have anything to do with me. Oh welps.


Sure. Sure.

[quote name='E-Irizarry' timestamp='1228533684' post='449020']
I'm Black American, Puerto Rican, Aruban, and Irish.
Down here in S. AMerica, I am gravely mistaken to be either a light-skinned Brazilian or a mulatto-Afro-Colombian.

Anybody that comes at me with that 1-drop blood rule can kiss my ass.
[/quote]


http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index. ... t&p=449020
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4495
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Adama wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
lavezzi wrote:...Imagine the blacks of the USA, who have been enslaved and mistreated for generations, but given their own country so they have nobody but themselves to take out their resentment on....


Hence why I try not to interact with Blacks nor Afro-Caribbean peoples here in NYC that much. Even in avoiding them, if they live in my area and we end up seeing each other every other day to every other week, they despise being friends with me because I'm not on that niggershit and in their eyes, I'm that light-skinned self-hating Black man. Even after I tell them I'm Brazilian 3rd gen American when they ask what I am, they still don't want to have anything to do with me. Oh welps.


Sure. Sure.

[quote name='E-Irizarry' timestamp='1228533684' post='449020']
I'm Black American, Puerto Rican, Aruban, and Irish.
Down here in S. AMerica, I am gravely mistaken to be either a light-skinned Brazilian or a mulatto-Afro-Colombian.

Anybody that comes at me with that 1-drop blood rule can kiss my ass.



http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index. ... t&p=449020[/quote]

Ty Diggs from New Joisey? LOL Very good. You got me. You're turning me on. I want you to suck my manboobs.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hisKfimUhwI[/youtube]

I would explain why the answers are different, but you might think I'm trying to swindle my way out of it.
I will just admit you got me okay?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: Where to find love/companionship NOT sex?

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:.....Also, I agree with the poster Adama in that many Western guys don't have much of a sex life (unless you're a badboy/natural womanizer) because the dating market is not set up to accommodate BOTH genders in addition to the fact that prostitution is illegal so what happens is that once a Western guy moves to a place like SE Asia where sex with good looking women can be had for cheap, I can see how a young man could loose himself for a while.


Man o' man. I had smashed over a hundred Pinays in the Philippines in 8 months and 30 Brasileiras in a short period of time. I had literally caught up to my humble, human side now; that is what it took IV me to sew up my wild oats. But I will undo those sown-up wild oats once I get back to mother Brasil. Hahahaha


How many of those were non-pros??? Just curious
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby lavezzi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Hmmm.

Some men just want to have meaningless sex with as many women as they can. This is harder to do in Western Culture. Hard because its usually illegal. Its only recently because of how GI's always talked about p***y in SEA , that men started booking sexual adventures overseas. This started before the internet, but since has exploded into a multi-million dollar industry for airlines and local economies in those countries. That's why SE Asia and Brazil are top destinations for this type of activity and frankly due to America's religious, puritan overtones they allow Porn which is stupid if you don't allow Prostitution as well. The US could coup MILLIONS of dollars in tax revenue by just legalizing Prostitution, but as long as Feminism wants to continue to say its not a victim-less transaction which is proxy for wanting to a) control the supply of p***y b) to preserve any respectability gained since the 1970's. I should point out too them that in many countries were Prostitution is legal, women have been Prime Minister... Germany for example. She's apart of the Christian Democrats and there's no jump to morally over there. They have legal Prostitution and its affordable. Sure you can pay some high class German or FSU chick 300-1000Euro you'd be a nut but there's a sucker born every min. If you go to P4P's its 50-60E to get in, 60-100E per session (1/2 hr to full hour), passionate kissing (if you don't look like a train wreck) and full service. There other things you can do for even less cash outlay. RLD are all over Europe as well.

I have to say this though, most German women won't have a problem with it. However some will claim morally on you and while they might not drop you as a potential boyfriend/husband, they almost want you to promise to only f**k them. This shouldn't be an issue, unless you claim variety is the spice of life nonsense, I think they were talking about FOOD, not p***y.

Any way legalizing it would turn the p***y Paradigm Upside-Down. If we ever cleaned up immigration from Mexico and Central America, we would be flooded with attractive Latinas from Mexico, Central America and South America. The shear number of workers would force prices downward but competition increases quality. This will force out the women only doing it for the money or desperation. Of course they are doing it for the money, but I only felt that in Red Light Districts. In P4P's, I got mostly what is called a Girlfriend Experience, including a hot Hungarian girl chasing me around and pulling my stuff saying "I like Black Men".


I live in a country where prostitution is not illegal. Also being in the euro-zone means poorer (and much, much more attractive than our native) women are free to emigrate into the country and keep the prices competitively cheap. Women from poorer Europene countries than us (Hungary, Greece etc.) could get a job cleaning toilets or as a maid for 7 euro an hour, but instead by selling their bodies, make 160-200 euro or more per hour. In their home countries, this money has up to double the spending power it does here. There are 1000+ actively working prostitutes in Ireland, who typically get between 4-8 customers daily. So there are are at least 4000 men getting prostitutes a day. Now, keep in mind we are a country with a population of 4 million. So, if there's 2 million men in Ireland, that means 1 in 500 of them are getting prostitutes every day. So it's a multi-million euro business.

Feminist and religious agenda driven orginisations are not only keeping the government from regulating and taxing prostitution, but are pushing new laws that criminilize clients. Citing the tiny existence of human trafficing into Ireland as a their soul reason. These orginisations do not really care about the women they claim to want to protect. They only want to push their own conservative moral views and tell others how to live their lives. And they know anyone who is in opposition can be labelled a woman-abusing sex-addict. In reality, criminilizing prostitution will only drive it further underground and make victoms of trafficing more reluctant to come forward. Clearly there is a huge demand for sex here. Without an outlet for this, I believe rape rates will go through the roof.

For anyone interested, these are the retards I'm talking about:
http://www.turnofftheredlight.ie/

A counter orginisation I strongly support:
http://www.turnoffthebluelight.ie/

The excellent service we have here. Warning: Will result in extreme jelousy in American men:
http://www.escort-ireland.com/home.html
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Re: Where to find love/companionship NOT sex?

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:.....Also, I agree with the poster Adama in that many Western guys don't have much of a sex life (unless you're a badboy/natural womanizer) because the dating market is not set up to accommodate BOTH genders in addition to the fact that prostitution is illegal so what happens is that once a Western guy moves to a place like SE Asia where sex with good looking women can be had for cheap, I can see how a young man could loose himself for a while.


Man o' man. I had smashed over a hundred Pinays in the Philippines in 8 months and 30 Brasileiras in a short period of time. I had literally caught up to my humble, human side now; that is what it took IV me to sew up my wild oats. But I will undo those sown-up wild oats once I get back to mother Brasil. Hahahaha


How many of those were non-pros??? Just curious


Only 8. You may judge me now. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: Where to find love/companionship NOT sex?

Postby Rock » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:54 pm

lavezzi wrote:
Is it any way possible for a young guy to find true love and companionship abroad with one girl, who doesn't just want you to financially support her? If so what would one need to do in order to achieve this and where's the best place/s to go?



One way to minimize the risk of girls who are financially motivated to be with you is to visit a medium-high to high income countries with significant numbers of women who are open to dating westerners.

In Asia, you could consider Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, and maybe even S. Korea. Girls in these countries will not assume you are well-off unless you sport a very impressive biz card or throw money around like a show-off. On the contrary, the gold-diggers in these places will likely avoid you. I'm confident that you will have a decent selection of nice girls to chose from in these places if you are proactive.

In medium income countries like Thailand or Brazil, you can also avoid money motivated girls if you focus on attracting upper middle class and above who are open to a guy without a lot of money. You would need to spend time and expend effort to assimilate to a degree if you wanna up your chances, especially in Thailand. As a farang/gringo, you are a bit suspect of being a whore chaser so you gotta work against this by making sure your look and behavior does not associate you with the monger crowd.

According to Mark Edwards, there are a lot of sincere non-money oriented girls in Ukraine and other FSU countries as well. You can follow-up with him to get more info on this possibility.

As a general rule of thumb, the younger and more presentable you are, the better your chances are of finding a young non-material motivated partner outside of the US. Money becomes more important in attracting hot young foreign women as you move down the attractiveness scale and up the age ladder.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4222
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

odbo wrote:That's a good idea Winston needs to get a dog. He's always talking about how pets are stupid and there are no benefits to having children, etc. Why not actually try something and see if it's true Winston before pretending like you know everything? Experience triumphs trying to assess what you have no clue about with left-brain "logic".

A dog might recover the heart Winston lost screwing all those whores in the Philippines.


A dumb idea and suggestion as usual.

I don't have the time and energy to raise a dog. Plus I prefer cats. Having a pet means you always have to get pet food and have to pay for vet bills too. Why would I do that, when a dog does not fill any emptiness inside me? Besides, the kind of heart/feelings I would give a pet are not the same kind I'd give to a woman. What I give to a woman is more like passion.

Nothing you say makes any sense odbo. You just act like a know it all and spout nonsense for no reason. I'm sure glad I don't take your advice. Instead, I have a thinking mind that questions things, including the conspiracy sources that you cite, whereas you obey it all like a religion.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Where to find love/companionship NOT sex?

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:16 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:.....Also, I agree with the poster Adama in that many Western guys don't have much of a sex life (unless you're a badboy/natural womanizer) because the dating market is not set up to accommodate BOTH genders in addition to the fact that prostitution is illegal so what happens is that once a Western guy moves to a place like SE Asia where sex with good looking women can be had for cheap, I can see how a young man could loose himself for a while.


Man o' man. I had smashed over a hundred Pinays in the Philippines in 8 months and 30 Brasileiras in a short period of time. I had literally caught up to my humble, human side now; that is what it took IV me to sew up my wild oats. But I will undo those sown-up wild oats once I get back to mother Brasil. Hahahaha


How many of those were non-pros??? Just curious


Only 8. You may judge me now. lol


No judgement! lol

Just wondering because it seems finding non-pros in PI is sort of easy, I mean really easy. You just confirm that and prove you don't need to go the P4P route to have some fun. I heard you could go to the many malls I think it was Cebu and hook up with chicks left and right. Though many of those women are involved P4P.

If only PI women where better looking... That's personal opinion of course.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 am

lavezzi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Hmmm.

Some men just want to have meaningless sex with as many women as they can. This is harder to do in Western Culture. Hard because its usually illegal. Its only recently because of how GI's always talked about p***y in SEA , that men started booking sexual adventures overseas. This started before the internet, but since has exploded into a multi-million dollar industry for airlines and local economies in those countries. That's why SE Asia and Brazil are top destinations for this type of activity and frankly due to America's religious, puritan overtones they allow Porn which is stupid if you don't allow Prostitution as well. The US could coup MILLIONS of dollars in tax revenue by just legalizing Prostitution, but as long as Feminism wants to continue to say its not a victim-less transaction which is proxy for wanting to a) control the supply of p***y b) to preserve any respectability gained since the 1970's. I should point out too them that in many countries were Prostitution is legal, women have been Prime Minister... Germany for example. She's apart of the Christian Democrats and there's no jump to morally over there. They have legal Prostitution and its affordable. Sure you can pay some high class German or FSU chick 300-1000Euro you'd be a nut but there's a sucker born every min. If you go to P4P's its 50-60E to get in, 60-100E per session (1/2 hr to full hour), passionate kissing (if you don't look like a train wreck) and full service. There other things you can do for even less cash outlay. RLD are all over Europe as well.

I have to say this though, most German women won't have a problem with it. However some will claim morally on you and while they might not drop you as a potential boyfriend/husband, they almost want you to promise to only f**k them. This shouldn't be an issue, unless you claim variety is the spice of life nonsense, I think they were talking about FOOD, not p***y.

Any way legalizing it would turn the p***y Paradigm Upside-Down. If we ever cleaned up immigration from Mexico and Central America, we would be flooded with attractive Latinas from Mexico, Central America and South America. The shear number of workers would force prices downward but competition increases quality. This will force out the women only doing it for the money or desperation. Of course they are doing it for the money, but I only felt that in Red Light Districts. In P4P's, I got mostly what is called a Girlfriend Experience, including a hot Hungarian girl chasing me around and pulling my stuff saying "I like Black Men".


I live in a country where prostitution is not illegal. Also being in the euro-zone means poorer (and much, much more attractive than our native) women are free to emigrate into the country and keep the prices competitively cheap. Women from poorer Europene countries than us (Hungary, Greece etc.) could get a job cleaning toilets or as a maid for 7 euro an hour, but instead by selling their bodies, make 160-200 euro or more per hour. In their home countries, this money has up to double the spending power it does here. There are 1000+ actively working prostitutes in Ireland, who typically get between 4-8 customers daily. So there are are at least 4000 men getting prostitutes a day. Now, keep in mind we are a country with a population of 4 million. So, if there's 2 million men in Ireland, that means 1 in 500 of them are getting prostitutes every day. So it's a multi-million euro business.

Feminist and religious agenda driven orginisations are not only keeping the government from regulating and taxing prostitution, but are pushing new laws that criminilize clients. Citing the tiny existence of human trafficing into Ireland as a their soul reason. These orginisations do not really care about the women they claim to want to protect. They only want to push their own conservative moral views and tell others how to live their lives. And they know anyone who is in opposition can be labelled a woman-abusing sex-addict. In reality, criminilizing prostitution will only drive it further underground and make victoms of trafficing more reluctant to come forward. Clearly there is a huge demand for sex here. Without an outlet for this, I believe rape rates will go through the roof.

For anyone interested, these are the retards I'm talking about:
http://www.turnofftheredlight.ie/

A counter orginisation I strongly support:
http://www.turnoffthebluelight.ie/

The excellent service we have here. Warning: Will result in extreme jelousy in American men:
http://www.escort-ireland.com/home.html


There was a story on DW about Hungarian Women involved in Prostitution. How the lower prices subject them to abuse. I guess that's true for local women, they can always opt to go to Germany in a controlled system. I met a Hungarian girl in Palace P4P. Man, that woman was hot and naked! For an American its SO UNUSUAL to see naked women and not to be in some sort of gag/joke. I mean attractive women too. Sure you get ugly women but its fairly rare.

No jealousy mayne, not without PRICES! If you use the British Pound then you're paying more than in Germany. Just sayin...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby odbo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 am

Winston wrote:
odbo wrote:That's a good idea Winston needs to get a dog. He's always talking about how pets are stupid and there are no benefits to having children, etc. Why not actually try something and see if it's true Winston before pretending like you know everything? Experience triumphs trying to assess what you have no clue about with left-brain "logic".

A dog might recover the heart Winston lost screwing all those whores in the Philippines.


A dumb idea and suggestion as usual.

I don't have the time and energy to raise a dog. Plus I prefer cats. Having a pet means you always have to get pet food and have to pay for vet bills too. Why would I do that, when a dog does not fill any emptiness inside me? Besides, the kind of heart/feelings I would give a pet are not the same kind I'd give to a woman. What I give to a woman is more like passion.

Nothing you say makes any sense odbo. You just act like a know it all and spout nonsense for no reason. I'm sure glad I don't take your advice. Instead, I have a thinking mind that questions things, including the conspiracy sources that you cite, whereas you obey it all like a religion.

Haha what a piece of work you are Winston. I've already told you on the "My battle with Christianity" thread that you don't know something unless you try it. If everyone already knew everything before hand, what would be the purpose of doing anything and how would a concept like enlightenment even exist? Do you get what I'm saying. Predicting what will happen by expanding your consciousness is a very clear definition of stupidity because it is something that is impossible to predict otherwise your consciousness would already have been expanded! Think about the people who make fun of spirituality while stuck in their reptilian consumer-mode or some of the morons on here making fun of "conspiracy theorists" while being physically afraid to look at any of the data. They pretend to know where they will end up if they look at the irrefutable evidence that they're in a rat race. What a time we live in... instant god-like wisdom! More like unconscious western retards programmed to be smart-asses with high self-esteem.

And please tell me the sources that I cite that you have a problem with. I've been searching for truth since I began school and am closer to it than most, not because I spent my life in a library but because I actually use my right-brain which means I'm able to access reality (something very elusive in this day & age). The right brain helps us perceive truth/lies and not fall into "rabbit holes". Unfortunately most of the grand conspiracy is about sodomy, not some mind-blowing revelation, although unmistakably evil. Let me remind you that you will NEVER find any truth only using the left-brain. Stop wasting so much time watching David Icke videos and start putting love into practice. You're running around in circles wondering when the suffering will stop, while ignoring all the signs in front of your face.

You want to make yourself feel like a f***ing idiot? (Which is always a good thing for personal growth). Then get a dog, and look back on how you used to think.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:55 am

odbo wrote:
Winston wrote:
odbo wrote:That's a good idea Winston needs to get a dog. He's always talking about how pets are stupid and there are no benefits to having children, etc. Why not actually try something and see if it's true Winston before pretending like you know everything? Experience triumphs trying to assess what you have no clue about with left-brain "logic".

A dog might recover the heart Winston lost screwing all those whores in the Philippines.


A dumb idea and suggestion as usual.

I don't have the time and energy to raise a dog. Plus I prefer cats. Having a pet means you always have to get pet food and have to pay for vet bills too. Why would I do that, when a dog does not fill any emptiness inside me? Besides, the kind of heart/feelings I would give a pet are not the same kind I'd give to a woman. What I give to a woman is more like passion.

Nothing you say makes any sense odbo. You just act like a know it all and spout nonsense for no reason. I'm sure glad I don't take your advice. Instead, I have a thinking mind that questions things, including the conspiracy sources that you cite, whereas you obey it all like a religion.


Haha what a piece of work you are Winston. I've already told you on the "My battle with Christianity" thread that you don't know something unless you try it. If everyone already knew everything before hand, what would be the purpose of doing anything and how would a concept like enlightenment even exist? Do you get what I'm saying. Predicting what will happen by expanding your consciousness is a very clear definition of stupidity because it is something that is impossible to predict otherwise your consciousness would already have been expanded! Think about the people who make fun of spirituality while stuck in their reptilian consumer-mode or some of the morons on here making fun of "conspiracy theorists" while being physically afraid to look at any of the data. They pretend to know where they will end up if they look at the irrefutable evidence that they're in a rat race. What a time we live in... instant god-like wisdom! More like unconscious western retards programmed to be smart-asses with high self-esteem.

And please tell me the sources that I cite that you have a problem with. I've been searching for truth since I began school and am closer to it than most, not because I spent my life in a library but because I actually use my right-brain which means I'm able to access reality (something very elusive in this day & age). The right brain helps us perceive truth/lies and not fall into "rabbit holes". Unfortunately most of the grand conspiracy is about sodomy, not some mind-blowing revelation, although unmistakably evil. Let me remind you that you will NEVER find any truth only using the left-brain. Stop wasting so much time watching David Icke videos and start putting love into practice. You're running around in circles wondering when the suffering will stop, while ignoring all the signs in front of your face.

You want to make yourself feel like a f***ing idiot? (Which is always a good thing for personal growth). Then get a dog, and look back on how you used to think.


Dude, you're not making sense. I know myself better than you know me. I know what makes me happy and what doesn't. It's not rocket science. Dogs and pets are not a mystery. I've been around them before, and in my ex-girlfriend's home, I was stuck around 6 of them. I do love animals, but I am just not the type to want to take care of them everyday and have them sleeping in my space. That's the kind of person I am.

Why are you telling people what to do with their lives? Who do you think you are? Why do you think you know what's better for me? Giving bad advice is dangerous you know. If it ends in regret, you will be blamed for it. No man can tell another what to do. No man knows another man's destiny. All you can do is plant seeds, and if they are right, then they will sprout. I thought you had wisdom?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 am

I never expected you to get a dog, I wanted to elicit a response because what you say about other people often says much more about yourself. You constantly say you don't need advice and you know what will make you happy. You obviously don't. You're a very confused individual and to say that you know very much of anything at this moment in time would be quite a stretch. I don't know how many seeds have been planted in you by people like Darren Sloan or David Icke but they're obviously not developing. You need to stop collecting knowledge and actually change your behavior.

Looking for the path of least resistance to instant gratification is not happiness.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest