Best International Dating Sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Does anyone know any good dating sites for Western European countries such as Germany? Surely this would be popular with German women because men rarely approach them? The only one I found is http://www.finya.de but haven't had much luck on there.

Are there only asian women on cherryblossoms?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Best International Dating Sites?

Post by OzGuy »

DarrenFW wrote:
davewe wrote:So now that I am plunging ahead with this International dating thing, which sites are best as far as being legit vs. scammers or whatever? Acny recommendations.

BTW, yesterday I signed up with LatinAmericanCupid.com and AfroIntroductions.com and have already received several emails from some reasonably attractive Brazilian and Kenyan women. This is certainly a very different experience from what I get with American dating websites.

I'm also interested in checking our Ukrainian, Asian and Russian websites.
Davewe,
Congratulations. You won't be disappointed. I met my girl on filipinocupid.com. But Steve55 is right about cherryblossoms.

There is also an International Cupid site which is part of the Cupid Network. With internationalcupid.com you have more access to many countries.

I also hear baddoo is pretty good for Latin dating.

Well, you just have to jump in with both feet. Maybe ask Steve if he wants a travel buddy. Steve's awesome and a good guide.

-Darren
p.s. Steve is talking about Peru.
I always thought badoo was a scam site? I got quite a few messages from women and thought it must have been fake, because there is no dating site where western women message guys THAT much.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OzGuy wrote:Does anyone know any good dating sites for Western European countries such as Germany? Surely this would be popular with German women because men rarely approach them? The only one I found is http://www.finya.de but haven't had much luck on there.

There are some Eastern European women on CB. But I always found that suspect and when contacted by a Russian or Ukrainian woman would always ask her "Why is a Russian woman on a dating site devoted to Asians." I just tended to think they must have been scammers, but I dont know for sure.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

davewe wrote:A quick comparison of websites:

I signed up several days ago. In 3 days I have received:

About 6 interested from latinamericancupid.com; 3 of them attractive.

30 interested from Afrointroductions.com. Many of them are very attractive.

Ukrainedate.com. Only a couple of emails, both from unattractive women my age.

CherryBlossoms. 82 emails and 138 smiles in two days! Most from the Phillipines. Damn, I must be hotter than I thought.

Clearly Africa and the PI are the place for me! Women of color have always liked me more than white girls for reasons unknown, and this varifies it!
Damn, if only there were a western European dating site where women messaged men that much! CherryBlossoms sounds great if asian women are your thing!

You have to wonder though, what are they after? Is their motivating factor for money, because they know most western men are rich (by comparison?). Or perhaps they are wanting to escape their country?
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

xiongmao wrote:I'm building my own dating site - AsianLoveConnections.

I have a mountain of updates to do, but I'm pretty sure I can eventually rival the other sites in terms of matchmaking and anti-scammer protection. I'm lucky in that being both a database programmer and a man seeking an Asian wife has given me a unique understanding of the issues involved with building this kind of site.

As for OP's post - be careful on AfroIntroductions, African dating has a very poor reputation. And the Cupid Media sites in general have a very poor record for keeping scammers away. Two of the Chinese women I met were targeted by Nigerian scammers on ChineseLoveLinks. It's not exactly hard for dating sites to block these men, so I don't know why these scams still happen. And the problem is that women, and especially Asian women are VERY susceptible to dating scams. As are men, but women are terrible for this.

Scammers are everywhere online but in the early days of my new site I'm seriously thinking of blocking Malaysians altogether - I guess there's no coincidence why there's no Malaysian Cupid.

I'm pleased with the quality of Filipino women I've attracted to my site. But given the quality of the Filipino men I've also signed up, no wonder so many are looking for American husbands.

That's awesome!

I will put your link on my website.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

For what it's worth I've actually had far better "luck" if you wanna call it that on Plenty of Fish than I ever did on OK Cupid. I always heard OKC being touted as a much better site with better women than POF but in reality it's complete crap!!
Out in the world living the dream!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:I'm building my own dating site - AsianLoveConnections.

I have a mountain of updates to do, but I'm pretty sure I can eventually rival the other sites in terms of matchmaking and anti-scammer protection. I'm lucky in that being both a database programmer and a man seeking an Asian wife has given me a unique understanding of the issues involved with building this kind of site.

As for OP's post - be careful on AfroIntroductions, African dating has a very poor reputation. And the Cupid Media sites in general have a very poor record for keeping scammers away. Two of the Chinese women I met were targeted by Nigerian scammers on ChineseLoveLinks. It's not exactly hard for dating sites to block these men, so I don't know why these scams still happen. And the problem is that women, and especially Asian women are VERY susceptible to dating scams. As are men, but women are terrible for this.

Scammers are everywhere online but in the early days of my new site I'm seriously thinking of blocking Malaysians altogether - I guess there's no coincidence why there's no Malaysian Cupid.

I'm pleased with the quality of Filipino women I've attracted to my site. But given the quality of the Filipino men I've also signed up, no wonder so many are looking for American husbands.
Why would Asian women get scammed? Why would they send money to someone? For what reason? I can't imagine that.

Malaysia is a rich country. Why would scams come from there? Why would you block it? Shouldn't you block Nigeria or Africa?
Bananao wrote: Cherryblossoms.com is the leading Asian dating website. Join for free today and view over 67,000 single women and over 16,000 single men profiles with pictures

Are these numbers for real or its just clever marketing?
It doesn't matter whether the numbers are exaggerated or not. CB does have a ton of profiles and is a big player, but only for those seeking Filipinas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OzGuy wrote:Does anyone know any good dating sites for Western European countries such as Germany? Surely this would be popular with German women because men rarely approach them? The only one I found is http://www.finya.de but haven't had much luck on there.

What I heard was that Europeans don't like to use dating sites, because they can just go out and meet people easily. That's why dating sites aren't popular there. Better to just go there and talk to people out in public. It's very easy to start a conversation there. I should post some of my videos from approaching girls in Poland sometime. Then you can see what I mean.
OzGuy wrote: The women on OkCupid are the pickiest of all. Very few ever reply, they just look at your profile and ignore you. I suspect this may have something to do with the "quiz" system where you answer questions and it gives you a match in percentage. They can look at the questions you answered and if there is even ONE they don't agree with, then they don't bother replying. While they may be better educated than the trash on POF, they are also MUCH more picky.
Then maybe don't answer the questionnaire, and keep a little mystery? Questionnaires are pointless because they can't gauge chemistry. Having a lot in common with a girl does NOT create attraction or even compatibility. I've met girls I had a lot in common with but they weren't attracted to me nor did they feel any connection. Love is not something that can be predicted or controlled by logic or questionnaires.

I think the women just look at your photo and height and income and don't care about the quiz. What woman would care about whether you answered the same questions the same way on a quiz? It doesn't make sense. Women only care about those things when they are considering a guy that they are ALREADY attracted to. Compatible quiz scores don't create attraction or interest at all. It's just a marketing gimmick.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Winston wrote:
What I heard was that Europeans don't like to use dating sites, because they can just go out and meet people easily. That's why dating sites aren't popular there. Better to just go there and talk to people out in public. It's very easy to start a conversation there. I should post some of my videos from approaching girls in Poland sometime. Then you can see what I mean.
That's true, European dating sites are actually quite rare! Even more so than Australia.

Oh and please do post those videos of Poland girls, I'm very interested in European women.
Then maybe don't answer the questionnaire, and keep a little mystery? Questionnaires are pointless because they can't gauge chemistry. Having a lot in common with a girl does NOT create attraction or even compatibility. I've met girls I had a lot in common with but they weren't attracted to me nor did they feel any connection. Love is not something that can be predicted or controlled by logic or questionnaires.
True, I've actually found that less (but not too little) is more on dating sites. The more information you have, the higher the chances of them not liking something about you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:

Yes, I have heard the same thing. Europeans don't need to use dating sites because they are able to meet people face to face when they are out in public places. :D

Imagine that, being able to meet women at bookstores, grocery stores and on buses and trains. Stuff like that would never happen in the US or any other anglo-country.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
enessimo
Freshman Poster

best dating site

Post by enessimo »

I have been using luckylovers for a few years. I can easily say that there are wonderful girls who are waiting their soulmates. You can easily see their profiles and photos. Most of them write what they exactly want from a guy. You should really try luckylovers
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, if you don't like AFA's pay per letter system, they have a more modern system you can use on their ForeignWomen.com and ForeignLadies.com sites. There, you only pay a flat monthly fee and then you can write unlimited letters to the foreign women, like modern dating sites let you do.

Here are the links to them so you can check them out.

http://www.foreignwomen.com/go/happierabroad

http://www.foreignladies.com/go/happierabroad

Or you can write to the ladies on AFA directly who have personal email addresses. It says on each profile whether the lady has a private email or not.
Last edited by Winston on February 14th, 2013, 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

lilian85
Freshman Poster

Post by lilian85 »

You may visit http://www.germandating.datingbuddies.com.

It is a good German dating website filled with thousands of local Germany singles.

It has an English version and exciting new dating website features I am sure you will enjoy.

Good luck
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

We have had hundreds of Europeans who have met quality Filipinas at our site. Men from Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, and more. For instance https://christian-filipina.com/blog/joh ... our-heart/ is our profile of a Belgian who met his fiance (now his wife living with him in Belgium) on our site. In the past we have extended the offer of a free upgraded membership on our site to men who are interested to do an analysis of the quality of the members they meet at our site versus other online sites. We are still open to that - contact us. Winston of course primarily pushes the sites where he earns a commission and doesn't mention that when you pay the per-message fees at those sites, that the person answering the emails is also earning per-message commission there to keep you hooked. One good thing about Winston is that even though he pushes those sites he still believes in free speech and lets other people share their point of view.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Christianfilipinacom wrote:Winston of course primarily pushes the sites where he earns a commission and doesn't mention that when you pay the per-message fees at those sites, that the person answering the emails is also earning per-message commission there to keep you hooked. One good thing about Winston is that even though he pushes those sites he still believes in free speech and lets other people share their point of view.
I have covered that already here:
viewtopic.php?p=119532#119532