Best International Dating Sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Best International Dating Sites?

Post by davewe »

So now that I am plunging ahead with this International dating thing, which sites are best as far as being legit vs. scammers or whatever? Acny recommendations.

BTW, yesterday I signed up with LatinAmericanCupid.com and AfroIntroductions.com and have already received several emails from some reasonably attractive Brazilian and Kenyan women. This is certainly a very different experience from what I get with American dating websites.

I'm also interested in checking our Ukrainian, Asian and Russian websites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on December 23rd, 2011, 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Of all the dating sites Ive used in my life, cherry blossoms is hands down the best. Cherry blossoms is the best organized (layout and ease of use). It is so EASY To use and has all kinds of functions. If you havent tried the filipinas, you should definitely give it a try. Filipinas are the most sweet and humble of all the foreign girls and I think they make the best wives. But they aren't really the intellectual types if that is your thing. Filipinas already speak english and can adapt to Western culture the best. I dont know how guys marry a foreign girl when they cant have conversation due to language barrier. More power to them though.

Did you see the dating profile comparison chart I created on winston's site? It will give you an great idea as to which type of foreign ladies is best. I describe the differences between each and provide examples of real life profiles.

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

steve55 wrote:Of all the dating sites Ive used in my life, cherry blossoms is hands down the best. Cherry blossoms is the best organized (layout and ease of use). It is so EASY To use and has all kinds of functions. If you havent tried the filipinas, you should definitely give it a try. Filipinas are the most sweet and humble of all the foreign girls and I think they make the best wives. But they aren't really the intellectual types if that is your thing. Filipinas already speak english and can adapt to Western culture the best. I dont know how guys marry a foreign girl when they cant have conversation due to language barrier. More power to them though.

Did you see the dating profile comparison chart I created on winston's site? It will give you an great idea as to which type of foreign ladies is best. I describe the differences between each and provide examples of real life profiles.

http://www.happierabroad.com/DatingProf ... arison.htm
Thanks for the Cherry Blossoms recommendation. Holy S*it. Each one is hotter than the last. WoW!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

davewe wrote: Thanks for the Cherry Blossoms recommendation. Holy S*it. Each one is hotter than the last. WoW!
I signed up less than 24 hours ago. So far 34 messages and 50 smiles received. From girls as young as 18. From all over, though mostly the Phillipines.

I now feel like an American woman on a U.S. dating site. I find that I immediately delete any messages from women who aren't real hotties. That still leaves about 1/2 my contacts.

This is totally insane and can't possibly be real. Can it?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

A quick comparison of websites:

I signed up several days ago. In 3 days I have received:

About 6 interested from latinamericancupid.com; 3 of them attractive.

30 interested from Afrointroductions.com. Many of them are very attractive.

Ukrainedate.com. Only a couple of emails, both from unattractive women my age.

CherryBlossoms. 82 emails and 138 smiles in two days! Most from the Phillipines. Damn, I must be hotter than I thought.

Clearly Africa and the PI are the place for me! Women of color have always liked me more than white girls for reasons unknown, and this varifies it!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Date in Asia and Tagged are good too, and free as well. Date in Asia seems to have a huge database and variety of Asian women. I guess free sites attract the most women. lol

http://www.dateinasia.com
http://www.tagged.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I like RomanceLatina.com. I have met some nice women there. You need a paid membership to contact the newest female members. A free membership allows one to contact women who been on the site more then one month.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What's a good site to meet European women? I've never heard of any. Maybe dating sites aren't very popular in Europe, and women prefer to just meet in person at social venues?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any experiences with OkCupid.com? Someone recommended it to me. It's a free dating site by the way.

http://www.okcupid.com

ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

OKCupid might be OK if you restrict your search to foreign countries only. If you just look for AW, you'll find yourself faced with the usual crud. I find the personality-matching algorithm that drives the site doesn't work all that well.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Cherryblossoms.com is the leading Asian dating website. Join for free today and view over 67,000 single women and over 16,000 single men profiles with pictures

Are these numbers for real or its just clever marketing?
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Re: Best International Dating Sites?

Post by DarrenFW »

davewe wrote:So now that I am plunging ahead with this International dating thing, which sites are best as far as being legit vs. scammers or whatever? Acny recommendations.

BTW, yesterday I signed up with LatinAmericanCupid.com and AfroIntroductions.com and have already received several emails from some reasonably attractive Brazilian and Kenyan women. This is certainly a very different experience from what I get with American dating websites.

I'm also interested in checking our Ukrainian, Asian and Russian websites.
Davewe,
Congratulations. You won't be disappointed. I met my girl on filipinocupid.com. But Steve55 is right about cherryblossoms.

There is also an International Cupid site which is part of the Cupid Network. With internationalcupid.com you have more access to many countries.

I also hear baddoo is pretty good for Latin dating.

Well, you just have to jump in with both feet. Maybe ask Steve if he wants a travel buddy. Steve's awesome and a good guide.

-Darren
p.s. Steve is talking about Peru.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm building my own dating site - AsianLoveConnections.

I have a mountain of updates to do, but I'm pretty sure I can eventually rival the other sites in terms of matchmaking and anti-scammer protection. I'm lucky in that being both a database programmer and a man seeking an Asian wife has given me a unique understanding of the issues involved with building this kind of site.

As for OP's post - be careful on AfroIntroductions, African dating has a very poor reputation. And the Cupid Media sites in general have a very poor record for keeping scammers away. Two of the Chinese women I met were targeted by Nigerian scammers on ChineseLoveLinks. It's not exactly hard for dating sites to block these men, so I don't know why these scams still happen. And the problem is that women, and especially Asian women are VERY susceptible to dating scams. As are men, but women are terrible for this.

Scammers are everywhere online but in the early days of my new site I'm seriously thinking of blocking Malaysians altogether - I guess there's no coincidence why there's no Malaysian Cupid.

I'm pleased with the quality of Filipino women I've attracted to my site. But given the quality of the Filipino men I've also signed up, no wonder so many are looking for American husbands.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Winston wrote:Any experiences with OkCupid.com? Someone recommended it to me. It's a free dating site by the way.

http://www.okcupid.com
The women on OkCupid are the pickiest of all. Very few ever reply, they just look at your profile and ignore you. I suspect this may have something to do with the "quiz" system where you answer questions and it gives you a match in percentage. They can look at the questions you answered and if there is even ONE they don't agree with, then they don't bother replying. While they may be better educated than the trash on POF, they are also MUCH more picky.