Best International Dating Sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

One of our sponsors, ForeignWomen.com, is now offering a FREE 6 month membership for HA members!

This free membership includes:

- Unlimited chat and email with beautiful women completely free for six months on ForeignWomen.com. They have Asian, Russian, Ukrainian and Latin women!

- ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED. NO FURTHER OBLIGATION. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

To get your FREE 6 month membership now, sign up here:

http://www.foreignwomen.com/go/happiera ... ership.php

Happy Dating,
Happier Abroad Admin
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Christian Filipina,
I just met the staff at the AFA office in Phoenix. I met John and Kenneth, and they introduced me to their team there. I found them to be very professional, courteous, intelligent, capable and highly functioning.

John and Kenneth were down-to-earth and seemed very capable, knowledgeable and responsible. But I guess you have to be to run an office and operation like they have.

Overall, I got good vibes from them and was impressed. So I'm sure they are doing the best they can with what they've got. That's the impression I got of them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Can anyone recommend to me some solid, credible Latin America dating sites?
Sonali Chandna
Freshman Poster

Post by Sonali Chandna »

I know of MeetOutside that provides a truly free dating site that has good number of members http://www.meetoutside.com , did find some men to chat with from other countries who were online, so it was possible to connect with people from other countries as well.

It is necessary that the dating sites have a good sensing of improper profiles and they should delete them regularly and better still prevent them from joining.
roteiro
Freshman Poster

Post by roteiro »

My friend find his bride on rbrides. She is a Ukrainian girl. Very lovely indeed :) They are get in married this year and they look really happy together. I'd recommend this website to everyone who's looking for a Russian/Ukrainian girl. Hope that will help ;)
riccardo38
Freshman Poster

Re: Best International Dating Sites?

Post by riccardo38 »

Hi Guys. I got beautiful wife at home from Slovakia. I used International dating agency called Prestige one. They take care of you, I was happy. Good luck. http://www.prestigeone.eu
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

This is like asking about the best car or the best computer, peoples goals are very different and there is no definitive answer. More appropriate questions to ask would be which sites to avoid and why, if you should even use these type of sites at all, and if you do then exactly how. An entire book could be written on navigating your way through all the scammers and separating the winners from the losers - both for the men and women using these sites.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
90dayfiance
Freshman Poster

New trophy wives

Post by 90dayfiance »

If it is good enough for Rupert Murdoch then it should be good enough for the rest of us!

Rupert Murdoch has one. So do financiers Vivi Nevo and Bruce Wasserstein. Why are the West's most powerful men coupling up with younger Asian women?
Call it the Woody Allen Effect. When the venerable director scandalously left Mia Farrow for her adopted daughter, South Korean-born Soon-Yi Previn — 35 years his junior — he may as well have sent out a press release: Asian-girl fantasy trumps that of Hollywood royalty!

Many of the elite now turn to companies like A Foreign Affair to help them find Asian Trophy Wives. Foreign Affair specializes in matching high power men with model like women form around the world. Foreign Affair boast that they have helped over 20,000 couples during the 18 years of business.

Not two years after they tied the knot, media baron Rupert Murdoch walked down the aisle with fresh-faced Wendi Deng — 17 days after finalizing his divorce from his second wife. Then, CBS head Leslie Moonves wed TV news anchor Julie Chen; Oscar winner Nicolas Cage married half-his-age third wife Alice Kim; billionaire George Soros coupled up with violinist Jennifer Chun; and producer Brian Grazer courted concert pianist Chau-Giang Thi Nguyen. Add the nuptials of investment magnate Bruce Wasserstein to fourth wife Angela Chao and the pending vows between venture capitalist Vivi Nevo and Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang, and we've got a curious cultural ripple.

Were these tycoons consciously courting Asian babes? Do any of them qualify for the unnerving "yellow fever" or "rice king" moniker? It's unsavory to think so. But after two or three failed attempts at domestic bliss with women of like background and age, these heavy hitters sought out something different. Something they had likely fetishized.

Enter the doll-faced Asian sylph on the arm of a silver-haired Western suit. (Hello, mail-order bride!) The excruciating colonial stereotypes — Asian women as submissive, domestic, hypersexual — are obviously nothing new. But decades after The World of Suzie Wong hit drive-ins and more than 20 years since David Bowie's "China Girl" topped the music charts, why are we still indulging them?

Because they're omnipresent — and often entertaining. Even now, how many cinematic greats, literary best sellers, or even cell-phone ads (see Motorola's latest) characterize Asian women as something other than geishas, ninjas, or dragon ladies? As the object of opening-line zingers like "Me love you long time" (the infamous line from Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket), I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the cheeky blog stuffwhitepeoplelike.com, which ranks Asian girls at number 11 because "Asian women avoid key white women characteristics, such as having a midlife crisis, divorce, and hobbies that don't involve taking care of the children." Sure, I'm petite and was in fact born in Shanghai, but — to the shock of more than one guy I've gone out with — I'd rather down an icy beer and burger than nurse bubble tea and eat dumplings while massaging his back with my toes.

"This is a common experience among Asian-American women," says Bich Minh Nguyen, who broaches the stereotypes in her latest novel, Short Girls. "They're dating a white guy, and they may not know if it's a fetish thing."

"It's like a curse that Asian-American women can't avoid," says C.N. Le, director of Asian and Asian-American Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. "From an academic point of view, the perception still serves as a motivation for white men."

According to Foreign Affair executives, "Our clients say they just can not find the values that they are looking for with beauty, these men have been looking their whole life here and have had no luck finding it. That is why they turn to us."

In researching his new book, The East, the West, and Sex, author Richard Bernstein found that the Orientalist illusion continues to influence. "Historically, Asia provided certain sexual opportunities that would be much more difficult for Western men to have at home. But it remains a happy hunting ground for them today," he says, citing one phenomenon in the northeastern region of Thailand called Issan, where 15 percent of marriages are between young Thai women and Western men well into their 60s.

But I suspect there's something else about the East that's seducing business bigwigs at this very moment: globalization. Consider that, stateside, Mandarin classes have spiked 200 percent over the past five years (apparently, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was an early adopter; he taught Mandarin classes in his Dartmouth days), and China has claimed status as the world's top export nation. In Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell theorizes that Asian kids' intrinsic work ethic makes them outsmart American kids in math. (In the latest Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development international education survey, Taiwanese students were tops in math, while the U.S. placed 35th.) It's as though these Western men are hungry for a piece of that mystical Eastern formula. As such, Asians (in addition to African orphans) are hot commodities right about now — status symbols as prized as a private Gulfstream jet or a museum wing bearing your name (neither of which goes so well with a frumpy, aging first wife).

Tellingly, most current trophies of choice are far more than exotic arm candy. They are accomplished musicians and journalists, they have Ivy League MBAs and hail from prestigious political families (Mrs. Wasserstein's older sis is former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao). Why, then, are these women falling for rich white patriarchs? Why be a target for headline comparisons to concubines? When Wendi Deng was described as "The Yellow Peril" in a recent magazine profile, it only marginalized her achievement: As chief strategist for MySpace China, she has become central to News Corp.'s expansion into the elusive Chinese market — something Murdoch himself had attempted, and failed to do, before she came into the picture.

While I'm sure that real love and affection is sometimes the bond in these culture-crossing May-December romances, could it be that power divorces of a certain ilk make the perfect renegade suitors for these overachieving Asian good girls — an ultimate (yet lame) attempt at rebellion? Maybe these outsized, world-class moguls are stand-ins for emotionally repressed Asian dads (one cliché that is predominantly true). Or...are these women just glorified opportunists? What's so perverse is that while Asians have always revered their elders, sleeping with a guy old enough to be your grandfather is just creepy — in any culture.

So do these marriages last? Kenneth Agee, marketing director of Foreign Affair say," these marriages have almost twice the success rate of domestic marriages, much less likely to end in divorce"
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

90day,

That article wasn't that good or interesting the first three times I saw you post it somewhere on the Internet.

Btw, my wife is a beautiful Asian woman, but I didn't marry her because she was a 'trophy wife' and if I knew some rich dudes had married Asian women, I wouldn't have cared back when I was single and looking. You might get more attention from your article in forums full of white women.
bestdatingprogram
Freshman Poster

Post by bestdatingprogram »

It's really hard to say which site is good to use as most of the dating sites are fake. You can try this site http://bestdatingprogram.com where people upvote their favourite Dating Sites, Coach. Hope it helps to find out your partner :)
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

DanielLee5 wrote: I have some experience with Asian dating, mostly at this service http://www.asiandate.com/ . Check it if you want to, it is rather good.
You must be joking, that's one of the biggest if not THE biggest scam site on the entire web. If you have had experience with them it's only been sending them lot's of money. If you are a spammer associated with them take it elsewhere.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
NickZ
Freshman Poster

Post by NickZ »

All this info can come at handy for sure! Men need to understand who they want: Asians, American or Slavic. I like Slavic women. So i am struck on heandshetoday.com
You can verify, maybe this is what you want. By the way, there's no chatting and letter writing there!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

DanielLee5 wrote:
davewe wrote:So now that I am plunging ahead with this International dating thing, which sites are best as far as being legit vs. scammers or whatever?

I'm also interested in checking Ukrainian, Asian and Russian websites.
Can´t say anything about Russian and Ukrainian dating sites, but I have some experience with Asian dating, mostly at this service http://www.asiandate.com/ . Check it if you want to, it is rather good.
Interesting to know that people are still encouraging me based on my 5 year old thread; married almost 3 years. I never ended up on the Russian or Ukrainian sites.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:I have a list of reputable International Dating sites here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/MeetForeignWomen.htm

http://www.happierabroad.com/dating.htm

Check those out.
Hey Winston check this website out:

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com/a ... eign-women
Florifelbayron
Freshman Poster

Post by Florifelbayron »

TakeMeOut (TMO) – A Dating App Designed for Busy Professionals is Set to Launch in June.

Visit http://www.takemeoutdating.com/contact-us/ for more details.