Best International Dating Sites?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Best International Dating Sites?

Post by Winston »

ukrichard wrote:Hi Guys
I am actually a client of theirs, a very happy one. I have been through the ringer over and over with schemes and fake profiles and over a period of two years paid well over the 5K they are charging. It may seem a lot but work it out realistically. It costs a fortune to maintain a verified database of genuine women, they interview each one. The staff requirements to manage all the offer ris aspects of the services they offer is large.
These are actual people who meet you at the airport, bus you around, interact with you, hell we even had dinner with the owner who spent a few hours with us, made us feel really at home.
Sure, its not for everyone but come on, complaining about the price?? Look at the top end sites in the US charging 25K plus. Remember this is a service for professionals who expect a certain level of service. It exists because of the need in the marketplace, I was just trying to make others aware it was out there as they don't advertise.
Which US dating site or company charges 25k? Come on. Thats a fictitious comparison. I dont know of any dating site that charges that much. eHarmony, the most successful dating site in the US, only charges around 100 dollars.

Of course 5k is a lot. Why would a database or staff of workers cost that much to maintain in the Philippines? The average salary in the Philippines is about 6 dollars a day, or 300 pesos. You could hire a gazillion employees in the Philippines and not come anywhere near 5,000 USD in terms of cost.

So come on. The numbers dont add up. Give me a logical reason besides pure greed, for charging 5k.

Also, at the 5k package you dont even get hotel or airfare? Wtf? Why not? Give us a valid reason please. That seems very unprofessional. Where does all that 5k go exactly? Whos the owner? Whats his name?

What do you get for 5k exactly? Introductions to 10 girls? How are those girls screened exactly for quality and sincerity? How do you know they arent just random girls? How are they better than the ones at ChristianFilipina.com?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ukrichard
Freshman Poster

Post by ukrichard »

Hi Winston

Not sure what part of society you move in but here is one site that charges up to 75K (US$), and google will give you five others in no time.
kelleher-international(dot)com

You get what you pay for. Keep in mind these aren't online dating websites. How is it that people can go out and blow 3000 dollars on dinner in New York for a night out with a few friends and then complain about 5000 for a partner for the rest of your life. I've seen western men in the Philippines blow 10K in one night. The info I received on each girl I met was over 8 pages long for each lady, all their info and I mean everything. Personal pedigree, health, children, likes, dislikes, medical conditions, education, financial status, the works.

It's not greed, its service in a way that only a foreign company can understand and I would have happily paid twice that for the service I have had over the last few months. You are made to feel at home and your even need is taken care of, from the moment you arrive. Its the difference between purchasing a Ford or an Aston Martin. In terms of the owners information, he is an international businessman with interests in Europe and the Philippines. Message him from the website and ask him what you want to know. Hope that helps. I won't post here anymore, Voyager One seems to have ulterior motives, I simply wanted to let people know there was an alternative to the online sites, if someone hadn't helped me I would still be stuck on them.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

What a crock of shit. 5k does not guarantee you will get "a partner for the rest of your life". This guy claims his 3rd date he is getting married to.

"In terms of the owners information, he is an international businessman with interests in Europe and the Philippines." Sounds very sketchy to me.

ukrichard is the f***ing owner trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Doesn't work here scam artist.

"I've seen western men in the Philippines blow 10K in one night." Have you seen that Winston? What a f***ing scam artist.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ukrichard,
Are you a successful client of this company? If so can we see photos of you and your wife or fiancee? And photos of other successful couples too?

Btw your figures are way off. I dont know anyone who spends 3k USD on dinner in one night. Even star atheletes who are multimillionaires report spending only a few hundred dollars on dinner for them and their friends.

Nor have i seen anyone spend 10k USD in the Philippines in one night. Do you mean 10k in pesos or dollars? Lol. Tell me exactly how this guy spent 10k in one night in the Philippines. Did he withdraw 10k in cash and throw it at a crowd in public? Lol

Any guy can make up numbers. I'd like to see real evidence. There isnt much evidence on your site.

Btw you said that all your clients needs are taken care of like VIP customers. If thats so then why doesnt the 5k include accommodations, meals or airfare? Lol. Hmmmmmm.

Come on man. Money isnt that easy. I know you're hoping for easy money in large amounts but reality isnt like that unless you are truly blessed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

ukrichard is doing some solid trolling here

or he is just awful at life, i can't be sure which
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

nomadphilippines wrote:ukrichard is doing some solid trolling here

or he is just awful at life, i can't be sure which
He's not trolling. He's just trying to sell a $5,000 service and trying to making it sound like it's not that expensive or that the price is worth it, and using bogus higher numbers to try to make 5k not look that much in comparison. These are the oldest sales/marketing tactics in the book. American marketers/sellers use such tactics too. I wouldn't call that trolling. Just standard misleading sales tactics. We've all seen them before. The trick is packaging it in a very attractive way that results in paying clients. That's what Mark Davis does so well.

Gold
Freshman Poster

Post by Gold »

If you want a Caucasian woman who is beautiful, intelligent, educated and at the same time holds family as her #1 priority in life, you cannot go pass Russian and Ukrainian women.

I know Winston has been to Russia and dated women there, stories of which he shared on my site Womenrussia.com some 15 years ago, and it didn't really work for him, so this forum tends to have an inclination toward Asian women. I agree Asian women are lovely, and there are lots of guys who prefer girls from Philippines or Thailand, and I have heard they make excellent wives.

Notwithstanding this, if you would like a European woman of the quality that is not available to you at home, go to Russia or Ukraine. Maybe also Belarus, Kazakhstan, and other post-USSR republics (they have lots of Russians who still live there, although there are some stunning Asian ladies as well, there were several Asian countries in the former USSR).

The advantage for men is an education in addition to strong family values.

Russia is still the country with the highest amount of people with degrees, and, for example, on Elenasmodels.com we have over 90% of women who have a college or university degree. Some of them are doctors of medicine or science, lots of lawyers, accountants, engineers, architects, etc. They are all there and really want a husband.

Their lifestyle is closer to that of western countries, so to me, Russian and Ukrainian women are more compatible with people who want more than just a loving housewife. Girls from the former USSR are on average more intellectual, well-read, and educated.

If you haven't been to Elena's Models for a while, this is what we have done since 2014:

1. Completely eliminated any agents. Now ALL women register directly with Elenasmodels.com.

2. Affordable flat-fee membership plans. You know exactly how much it will cost you upfront. Chatting and emailing to women is free on Gold, Platinum, and Ultimate membership, so you can communicate as much as you want (no payment per message). Platinum and Ultimate plans have unlimited contacts, on Gold you can talk to 50 women. You are free to share your direct contact details and date and talk off the site.

3. We only approve 30% of women who apply. As compared to other Russian dating sites with flat fee membership, which approve everyone instantly, and only then remove scammers on complaints. We screen applicants vigorously before approval, so it's a much better system to protect our members, which saves you lots of time and emotional investment.

4. All women are personally interviewed by phone or Skype. We increased the number of administrators to conduct pre-approval interviews, so now we talk to every lady. Women confirm their knowledge of English, that they have a passport to travel, the knowledge of our rules (no money requests for any reason), that they will be communicating with men on their own and that they registered themselves directly (no agents). Women also show us their documents during Skype interviews.

5. We approve 2 times more women than in 2014. Our Russian traffic has increased, as well as reputation in Russia. We now approve double the number of women as compared to 3 years ago.
6. NO women from PPL sites are accepted. "Pay per letter" (PPL) is cancer in the body of international dating, which should be cut before it destroys it for good and sincere people. I know these sites pay good commissions to websites who promote them but they do a very bad job for clients. Before 2014 we didn't have a block on PPL women to register, and as such, they used to grab clients on Elena's Models and then ask them to move to PPL sites and pay for messages there. PPL girls also came with their culture of "getting something from dating", causing problems for men who fell for them. Now we check vigilantly and any woman who was part of PPL systems is immediately refused. Even if she was there in the past. No people who were "paid to date" can register on our site.

7. Full-site HTTPS. Your communication and data are on secure servers, the whole of a membership website, to add an extra level of safety.

8. Integrity disclosure. This is part of our Terms of Use: "Elena's Models operate all member-to-member communications with the following guarantee:

No automated introduction messages are used by ElenasModels.com to induce communication between members.
No automated "Bots" are hard-coded into the website to simulate profile visits, photo likes, chat requests, emails, expressions of interest, or any other communication.
No agents or third parties provide any profiles (questionnaires, photos, videos) in exchange for a payment or commission.
No translators or other contractors are employed to simulate communication between users."

This is why we have lots of success stories from international couples, which you can read on EM (scroll down to "Success stories"). In fact, member complaints are at all times low, problem personages simply don't get through the initial checks. So, come to EM if you haven't visited lately and you just may find what you have been looking for.

If your age is 30-45, you will be highly popular, all the girls who are 25-35 and want kids and family will be after you. But in general, it's best to write to women first, because we are not PPL, so women have no financial incentive to start a chat with you. Russian girls really hold to that "hunter-prey" dating scheme, where a man is supposed to pursue a woman, so it's actually very easy to become her favourite—just be persistent.

I see some guys evaluate dating sites by the number of mails they received... on a PPL site you will always get lots of mails and chat requests, for sure. Because people have a financial incentive to start and keep a conversation—you are paying per message. Our girls and women do not have any intensives, except finding a good husband for themselves. But deep in their hearts they truly believe that a "real man" will pursue his chosen woman, and that's the only way to ensure she will find a loving husband who won't cheat on her. That's another reason why you get the best women when contact girls first.
west9999
Freshman Poster

Post by west9999 »

InterramailMatch is undoubtedly the #1 and the best dating site for interracial people. You can read full reviews at interracialdatingwebsites.biz
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

There are international dating sites, with largest member base like:

https://www.pof.com/
https://www.okcupid.com/
https://uk.match.com/

for hookup (adult dating) look at:
http://sexapp1.com/
http://5bestsexdatingsites.com/
Zanzabara
Freshman Poster

Post by Zanzabara »

I do not even know of all the sites on which I was looking for a serious relationship I found, not from fake ones only on ukReine com
Zanzabara
Freshman Poster

Post by Zanzabara »

Our Russian and Ukrainian dating agency “UkReine com”

In 1998, when we opened our office of Russian and Ukrainian dating agency in Kharkov, the purpose of our dating site was the introduction of Eastern Europe woemen and Ukrainian women in particular to western men, as there was really little information about it on the internet.

We were at that time the first and only marriage agency in Ukraine that specialized in meetings between French-speaking men from France, Switzerland, Belgium and Quebec and beautiful Ukrainian women for a wedding. We started working with English speaking clients a few years later and many men who were searching on Google – Russian women dating site, Russian women to marry, Single Ukrainian women, Ukraine dating agency, marriage agency with Ukrainian women, Russian brides for marriage found our dating agency webiste …

In 20 years many things have changed. ..We have become one of the biggest dating agencies in Ukraine. But we now see beside us numerous dating sites and matrimonial agencies in US, Canada, Europe, Ukraine and Russia. Some Russian dating agencies have been created by international couples who met through our agency a few years ago and are now our partners.

But we also see hundreds of Russian marriage agencies that are scamming, we see thousands of false profiles of Russian women who have saturated all the free and paid dating sites where registration is done via the internet and without moderation. Men have less and less confidence in these dating sites and the issue of credibility becomes very important even for an agency as well known as ours.

Here are the answers to the questions we are asked most often to ensure our reliability.

1. Where is your office located?

The main office of our dating agency is located in Quebec City, at 4355 boul des Cimes, G2A1M2 and covers US & Canada.

The Swiss partner office is located at the Ch des Sècherons 41CH-1675 Vauderens and covers the whole of Switzerland and the neighboring regions in France: Rhône-Alpes, Franche-Comté, Alsace, Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur, Burgundy, Languedoc-Roussillon.

The Ukrainian office of the exclusive partners of our marriage agency is located in the center of Kharkov (2nd Ukrainian city after Kiev, almost 2 million inhabitants, 3rd university center of the former USSR) at 13, Chernichevskaya Street, office 800, 8th floor

2. Why is your Russian and Ukrainian dating agency called UkReine?

Because it is pronounced like country Ukraine, but also contains the word the “Reine” that means “Queen” in French and is associated the beautiful Russian and Ukrainian women to marry.

3. Why do you write Ukrainian matrimonial agency and sometimes Russian dating agency, Russian marriage agency or Ukrainian women dating site?

We are more a marriage agency but no marriage is possible without dating, so we are also a dating agency, but meetings with single Russian women is for us just a step for assistance in your marriage.

As for the nationality of women, they are all citizens of Ukraine but as Kharkov is just 60 km from the Russian border the majority of women to marry are Russian speaking. That is why we talk about both Russian and Ukrainian single women.
Luberg
Freshman Poster

Post by Luberg »

The best one I joined was a Polish dating site. The site is https://datepolishsingles.com/ . I registered about eight months ago when I was in Poland. What I liked about the site was that it offered information about how to date Polish singles, had good search and communication technology, it was safe to use and there were enough singles in Poland one can talk to. I met a few awesome women over there and one almost became my girlfriend. Problem was I had to leave Poland and she didn't feel like things will work out with both of us at different countries.
Johndanial
Freshman Poster

Post by Johndanial »

There have some decent dating websites as far as I know. Google would be the best solution in this case. All the best!
Johndanial
Freshman Poster

Post by Johndanial »

There are lots of dating websites available. You might get a big list of dating websites from google or other search engine. Not of them are good enough. I recently started visiting http://bbwsdatewebsites.com/bbw-meet-an ... one-night/ looks like a good one. I found some pretty, cute and beautiful women with verified profile. Who are serious to build up long term relationship.

All the best!
SnoopSincere
Freshman Poster

Post by SnoopSincere »

I have a project for you: LoveSwans (you also can check its full review here: http://datingtop10.net/review/loveswans/ ). There are a lot of different profiles but Russian/Ukrainian women are the most frequent. Asian and African are rarer, as I know. The site created for those, who ready for long stable relationships, so consider completing your profile with detailed info. And keep us updated about your experience :D