Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Trying to Find a devout catholic woman/culture

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Simoun » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 am

My ex-girlfriend was from Argentina, born and raised Catholic, but she didn't buy a lot of what the Church was selling, and that's legitimate. If you're looking for the right girl, it's not going to be a country, but a girl you're looking for. Like a lot of the individuals here I do believe the US is not quite the right place to look. And a number of "Catholic" countries are going to have women who also don't quite fit the bill. Above all, exercise wisdom in your relationships, and pray. You'll find the right girl if you keep your head, and she may actually come to you.
Simoun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Central US







Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:04 am

curious catholic,
Have you ever seen the epic series from the 80's, called The Thorn Birds, with Richard Chamberlain and Rachel Ward? If so, maybe you will be glad you didn't become a priest. lol

Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24273
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Well-informed is such a disruptive influence that he should be banned for the posts in this thread alone. That type of dialogue doesnt encourage participation in this forum. The guy has a problem with Christians or Catholics, let it stay his problem so that the rest of us don't have to endure this.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4661
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby well-informed » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Well Adama i'll take the high road and shut myself up
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 am

C'mon guys you should let this sort of thing go, if there has to be ONE every so often, let him be that ONE.

I think the current state of religion is deplorable and why people would want to be apart of that I have no idea.

I don't like evangelicals and I don't like dudes that want to return to the 1950's, the 1850's or the 1790's so they can have some sort of advantage over women.

But at the same time this guy should be free to express himself even if I can't stop laughing at some of his views, it turns logic on its head.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 am

I published this link some time back and it is in the archives. I think it may be what you are looking for.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9658
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby curious_catholic_man » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 am

djfourmoney wrote:C'mon guys you should let this sort of thing go, if there has to be ONE every so often, let him be that ONE.

I think the current state of religion is deplorable and why people would want to be apart of that I have no idea.

I don't like evangelicals and I don't like dudes that want to return to the 1950's, the 1850's or the 1790's so they can have some sort of advantage over women.

But at the same time this guy should be free to express himself even if I can't stop laughing at some of his views, it turns logic on its head.


Advantage over women? If you want to see advantage over women go look at all the posts from guys who just want to bang foreign broads. Give me a break.

And for the record the 1950's were a much healthier society, and yes, even in black America.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

Postby fschmidt » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

curious_catholic_man wrote:Advantage over women? If you want to see advantage over women go look at all the posts from guys who just want to bang foreign broads. Give me a break.

And for the record the 1950's were a much healthier society, and yes, even in black America.

I totally agree. The only reason that it is easy for men here to get foreign women is because America (the West) is a successful wealthy culture and women from other cultures look up to American men for this reason. But the reason America is wealthy is because America used to be healthy society. This ended in the 1960s and so America's wealth won't last much longer. That will put an end to the "happier abroad" model of life.

Civilization depends on stable marriage and at present the only force supporting stable marriage is religion, particularly conservative religions like Orthodox Judaism and Anabaptist Christianity. So I fully support curious_catholic_man and wish him luck.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2248
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby gsjackson » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Should your taste ever change to fairer complected women, I believe Poland is by far the most Catholic country in Europe, though you'll have to put up with the fairly loose sexual mores tyoical of Europe. Polish women get good reviews on this site, and sometimes can have darker complexions. The most attractive woman I've seen in the last two years was a Polish stewardess on a trans-Atlantic flight the other day; she had dark hair and dark eyes. Just stunning.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1598
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:02 pm

curious_catholic_man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:C'mon guys you should let this sort of thing go, if there has to be ONE every so often, let him be that ONE.

I think the current state of religion is deplorable and why people would want to be apart of that I have no idea.

I don't like evangelicals and I don't like dudes that want to return to the 1950's, the 1850's or the 1790's so they can have some sort of advantage over women.

But at the same time this guy should be free to express himself even if I can't stop laughing at some of his views, it turns logic on its head.


Advantage over women? If you want to see advantage over women go look at all the posts from guys who just want to bang foreign broads. Give me a break.

And for the record the 1950's were a much healthier society, and yes, even in black America.


How can you justify saying the last point? Are you Michelle Bachmann???? 1950's where terrible for Black People. In 2011 it isn't much better frankly. We can date White Women without being hung, but the threat of violence has not disappeared - http://newsone.com/nation/newsonestaff4 ... ack-video/

Many economist say that the double digit unemployment rate in Black America is a 60 year old problem which would put you smack in the middle of the 1950's, so again, I have to giggle at your comments.

Some forum members choose a lifestyle that suits them just as you have chosen yours. I just said evangelicals turn logic on its head when they speak. That's not to be debated, they do it all the time. Religion should be on the front lines fighting against poverty, usury, child neglect and starvation. But in this country, they want to roll back the 20th Century. Chris Hedges has explained as the reason why the Church isn't more involved with these issues is because most congregation are anti-tax, boot strap Republicans/Conservatives.

The Enlightenment was the defeat of connecting Religion with Society and using Fear to rule it. It took several hundred years but we're upon a new gilded age and feudalism. All too often small minded people retrench into something familiar and often times that is organized religion when there's lack of leadership coming from society.

I come from the point of view that the best of a traditional family structure can be blended with our post modern way of life. Some would call this Humanism...

Okay back to Football.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby curious_catholic_man » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 pm

The enlightenment was horrible. It has lead to where we are today. True catholics like myself don't believe in a seperation of church and state. If you look at all the anti-feminist countries where beautiful women run wild, most were founded by portugese or spanish missionaires: Philippines, Mexico, Brazil, South America, etc.,.......

And yes I believe the 1950's was a healthier culture for black america. Instead of ghetto single parent families, most blacks were under 2 parent households not listening to gangster rap but jazz. Most graduated high school if they attended. LBJ and JFK's liberal great society/new frontier created a system of dependency and social chaos. Look up Thomas Sowell.
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

Postby curious_catholic_man » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh and your comments about organized religion not helping the poor is completely ridiculous. A good percentage of orphanages and/or hospitals in this country were founded by catholic nuns/brothers. Protestants as well. Get your facts straight before you blast the feminist secular tune.

You ever noticed that feminism and secularism go hand in hand?
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:45 am

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 pm

gsjackson wrote:Should your taste ever change to fairer complected women, I believe Poland is by far the most Catholic country in Europe, though you'll have to put up with the fairly loose sexual mores tyoical of Europe. Polish women get good reviews on this site, and sometimes can have darker complexions. The most attractive woman I've seen in the last two years was a Polish stewardess on a trans-Atlantic flight the other day; she had dark hair and dark eyes. Just stunning.


Did you say Europe had loose or should that be less morals than Americans?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

curious_catholic_man wrote:Oh and your comments about organized religion not helping the poor is completely ridiculous. A good percentage of orphanages and/or hospitals in this country were founded by catholic nuns/brothers. Protestants as well. Get your facts straight before you blast the feminist secular tune.

You ever noticed that feminism and secularism go hand in hand?


Orphanages are not products of poverty and Hospital Care should be all-in-nobody out system. IE: We care for all of "God's Children" not just the few that believe or some other cockamamie reason. Most Church ran Hospitals won't refuse care, but they sure will bill you ass even if you can't afford it.

No I don't (notice), having spent time in Europe, it works perfectly fine. Economic advancement and the selling of it to American women specifically proves that Feminism 2.0 was never about equality, it was hijacked. The problems with Europe are not the same as America. The Republican Party plays Evangelicals like a flute, using them as shock troops while not doing what they want at all.

Back to Feminism, it was hijacked like I said. It demonized being a home maker, a stay-at-home mother, etc. The truth is that the pundit class and the top wage earners say they speak for the other 98%, when they don't.

Turning back the clock sounds an awful like Islamic Fundamentalism...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm

curious_catholic_man wrote:The enlightenment was horrible. It has lead to where we are today. True catholics like myself don't believe in a seperation of church and state. If you look at all the anti-feminist countries where beautiful women run wild, most were founded by portugese or spanish missionaires: Philippines, Mexico, Brazil, South America, etc.,.......

And yes I believe the 1950's was a healthier culture for black america. Instead of ghetto single parent families, most blacks were under 2 parent households not listening to gangster rap but jazz. Most graduated high school if they attended. LBJ and JFK's liberal great society/new frontier created a system of dependency and social chaos. Look up Thomas Sowell.


Actually NO.

It setup a dependency because Government didn't want to step HARD on the private sector. Your one of those blame the victim types. That's okay. Well let it be known, I didn't finish high school. I came into my senior year knowing I had to not only pass all my classes that year, I had to go to summer school the year before my final year (which I did) and to adult education at another location to gain enough credits so that I only had to go to summer school my graduate year to get my diploma. I don't have a criminal record, I don't do drugs, I don't drink. However I love gangster rap it makes White People nervous for one thing.

Have there been generations of people that have lost hope? Sure, so how do you fix that? Turn back the clock? NO I've seen what Thomas Sowell has said, whatever.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts as a famous Congressmen once said. Wishing for Rain for example prevents you from digging a well, I rest my case.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests