Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How come most men I talk to are "hating" on foreig

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How come most men I talk to are "hating" on foreig

Postby curious_catholic_man » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

I have told a few of my friends that I would like a foregin wife and suprisingly they are hostile to the idea. They are brainwashed not only with the idea of living in the USA but also marrying an American chick. After I seen the light it just seems crazy to me why men are subjecting the themselves to the torture everyday of putting up with American women.

Why do men prefer American women who for the most part, in compared to foreign women are:

-More promiscous before marriage

_More promiscuous during marriage

-Make worse mothers

-Worse cooks

_dont' appreciate their man

-Put career over family

-More likely to loose their beauty and get out of shape

-etc, etc, etc.

Why do men put up with it? I think it comes from brainwashing as young children in public schools to believe that the USA is the best country on Earth and anybody is a traitor for leaving. The reason why this Patriotic garbage is perpetuted is because it is a tool of the feminists to keep the men here and still held captive.

Patriotism a loose link to feminism?
curious_catholic_man
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 am

The whole damn country is full of Manginas thats why. I see the way men talk to their children as if the have to negotiate their parenthood away its pathetic. Men are pussies here.
They love to be hurt and treated like shit.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby DaRick » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 am

A few reasons:

1) Denial: most Anglo men don't really want to hear that they've been wasting their lives chasing sub-par women

2) Racism: they have some sort of 'white/black superiority complex' (more common in Australia, where Australian guys have leveled disparaging remarks at me for talking to a Filipina instead of an Anglobitch)

3) Economic-style reasoning: Anglo guys believe that, like with goods, paying top dollar guarantees a superior product (with women, this reasoning is utter bilge)

4) Insecurity: they believe that giving up on dating Anglo women instead of persisting with them is somehow 'unmanly', because manly guys don't quit, or something

5) Personality: some guys (mostly louts and degenerates) are a perfect fit for Anglo women
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:51 am

all very good points

I think the first barrier is the patriotic brainwashing. But that's been getting swept away since 9/11 and 8 years of Bush. It's now not only acceptable but cool to hate America. The majority of people still defend America though to the point of viewing someone who works abroad as treasonous.

Second barrier is the practical issues that DaRick mentioned.

Third barrier what ErikHeaven mentioned, men here are conditioned to be manginas. Kinda like how they won't buy a gun to protect themselves because they "could never shoot someone." These are the men that see past the previously mentioned barriers, and realize:

a) buying a gun
b) going after foreign women

are the logical conclusions!

But they've lost the instinct for self-preservation or self-determination or whatever. They're just fine getting stepped on for the rest of their lives. Whether that be living in fear of looters or being p***y whipped by skanks.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Jackal » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 am

Also, remember that American men who diss foreign women might be doing so because they feel that American women are watching and they are trying to impress them and show their loyalty by being "All-American mangina of the month." These very same men might secretly be intrigued by the idea of foreign women, but it's just that they live in a highly conformist, fascist culture in which discussing these subjects is simply not allowed. "America the free" my ass!

Americans are very fake and insecure people, so you can't take everything they say at face value. Most of the time they are just putting on a show in a desperate, neurotic attempt to impress other Americans. When their thoughts get too far outside what's allowed by the media, they start to feel anxiety like a rat who knows that he will receive an electric shock every time he exits his cage.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:37 pm

DaRick wrote:A few reasons:

1) Denial: most Anglo men don't really want to hear that they've been wasting their lives chasing sub-par women

2) Racism: they have some sort of 'white/black superiority complex' (more common in Australia, where Australian guys have leveled disparaging remarks at me for talking to a Filipina instead of an Anglobitch)

3) Economic-style reasoning: Anglo guys believe that, like with goods, paying top dollar guarantees a superior product (with women, this reasoning is utter bilge)

4) Insecurity: they believe that giving up on dating Anglo women instead of persisting with them is somehow 'unmanly', because manly guys don't quit, or something

5) Personality: some guys (mostly louts and degenerates) are a perfect fit for Anglo women

An excellent analysis!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 pm

It's a threat to their egos, that's why. Their egos are invested in America and American women. When there is a threat to the ego, there will be an emotional attack, for those unaware of their egos anyway.

There's also considerable lack of knowledge. Most men simply assume that women everywhere are still women and therefore the same and just as bad as American women. They assume there'd be no point to going after a foreign woman when she's still a woman.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Think Different » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Adama wrote:It's a threat to their egos, that's why. Their egos are invested in America and American women. When there is a threat to the ego, there will be an emotional attack, for those unaware of their egos anyway.

There's also considerable lack of knowledge. Most men simply assume that women everywhere are still women and therefore the same and just as bad as American women. They assume there'd be no point to going after a foreign woman when she's still a woman.

I remember the first time I went to Europe and came in contact with European women. I had NO idea that they were so different. Growing up, I knew that AW were not empathetic or sweet. Growing up in the 70s, they still dressed rather feminine and had nice long hair, but the chip on the shoulder, the attitude, etc....it was all there already, and even as a kid I knew it was messed up. I remember thinking how awful it was that women were like that and who would want to marry one. Then I went overseas (actually Puerto Rico was my first time out of the US...they were already VERY different). Suddenly, it became very clear to me that American women were screwed up and there was a whole other world out there. Without having left the US I never would have known that, unless I'd experienced for myself. It's not (or wasn't) exactly widely promoted in the US that AW suck and that foreign women are better. The US is uniquely isolated geographically and culturally, and most Americans still are mentally provincial as a result. When I went to Russia I thought I'd died and gone to girl heaven. So beautiful, so feminine, so natural, so comfortable in their own skin, no attitude. When I came back to the US, I thought I'd gone to girl hell. The women were all dykes, nasty, bitchy, overbearing, etc. It was the reentry shock that was the worst. Maybe that's what American guys don't want to experience: the shock of having wasted so many years and so much energy. To paraphrase a quote: "Better the devil you know than the angel you don't!"
Think Different
Junior Poster

Re: How come most men I talk to are "hating" on fo

Postby momopi » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 pm

curious_catholic_man wrote:I have told a few of my friends that I would like a foregin wife and suprisingly they are hostile to the idea. They are brainwashed not only with the idea of living in the USA but also marrying an American chick. After I seen the light it just seems crazy to me why men are subjecting the themselves to the torture everyday of putting up with American women.
Why do men prefer American women who for the most part, in compared to foreign women are:

You want to go abroad for yourself and not for your friends.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 pm

In addition to these brilliant points, I suspect that there is a "social Stockholm Syndrome" issue at play here. We all know that we live in a Feminism-flooded society. Men who were raised and educated under this system develop kinship with the oppressive force. We saw this when Soviet citizens defended their oppressive government, and when slaves defended the institution of slavery.

There are ample studies that show that siding with the oppressor is a coping mechanism slightly akin to "If you can't beat them, join them."
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 pm

There's one more point, IMO. Many American guys, especially the young one, enjoy playing The Game as much or more than they like getting the women. They enjoy the chase, the conquest, bragging to their friends, etc. In some of these foreign countries men are more valued, and The Game, is less of an impossible race. Such Game-loving men feel, she can't be worth it if I didnt have to Game her.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:43 am

Adama wrote:It's a threat to their egos, that's why. Their egos are invested in America and American women. When there is a threat to the ego, there will be an emotional attack, for those unaware of their egos anyway.

So true, the guys that love western women are either king of the assholes or just really naive. Even after their wife gains 80 pounds, cheats on them, ass rapes them in divorce court they still can't figure out what went wrong. In many cases western men blame themselves for failed relationships, thanks to Dr. Phil and Oprah. A few men will realize that women from most western countries are psycho but they'll be in the minority.

Men in asian and latin american countries hold women to very high standards which is why they turn out better. A woman must be a virgin, < 30 yrs old, smokin hot, with life skills in order to be marriage material.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby DaRick » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 am

davewe wrote:

There's one more point, IMO. Many American guys, especially the young one, enjoy playing The Game as much or more than they like getting the women. They enjoy the chase, the conquest, bragging to their friends, etc. In some of these foreign countries men are more valued, and The Game, is less of an impossible race. Such Game-loving men feel, she can't be worth it if I didnt have to Game her.

This sort of ties into economic-style reasoning: where 'cost' equals amount of Game used. Hence, the more so-called 'Game' a woman requires, the more 'expensive' she is and the better she must therefore be.

It's a load of crap, of course. Still, whatever makes them feel better.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

Well, if such men are such pathetic pieces of shit that they would rather marry an American woman than a foreign woman, then I say let them! The deserve every bit of suffering that they will get.

After they have suffered like dogs, been divorced and had half their income stolen in the divorce courts, maybe these pathetic faggots will feel differently.

Most American men are f***ing pussies, so they deserve to suffer with their horrible women.

They will have to suffer in order to wake up. An intelligent man does not need to suffer, because he can see the truth without having to have his ass kicked.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women