Why western women and foreign women aren't that different

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

lavezzi wrote:
Free wrote:NorthAmericanguy, thanks a lot for bringing to light the info from the other forum. Some of it is unfortunately confirming some longheld suspicions and observations I've had. It's kind of depressing actually. Wonder if there is any hope. And life without hope is, well, you know.
So all that stuff about meeting a woman you can love and she loves you in return is just an illusion? I thought I've sampled it. Was I just blind? If so, then that's quite a downer. But does it matter if as along you still get the good feeling thinking you're in love and feeling as if she actually loves you?

What a mess. Did people in 1800 have to deal with this? !
Don't believe everything you read. Many that have gone to Asia have claimed it's a reality and there's no smoke without fire. People are always going to spin things whichever way they want, whether that be positively or negatively, to justify their own beliefs. The only way to find out the truth is to go there yourself.
The guys over at MGTOWforums are a bit too extreme, in my taste. They are openly anti-woman, and the problem is not women, the problem is feminism and how it has destroyed western women, specifically American women.

Anyway, go to Asia and check it out for yourself. Date a few asian girls, and then tell me if there is no difference.

A lot of the guys who say "There's no difference between Asian women and American women" are the same guys who have never been outside of America and have never dated a foreign woman.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Free wrote:NorthAmericanguy, thanks a lot for bringing to light the info from the other forum. Some of it is unfortunately confirming some longheld suspicions and observations I've had. It's kind of depressing actually. Wonder if there is any hope. And life without hope is, well, you know.
So all that stuff about meeting a woman you can love and she loves you in return is just an illusion? I thought I've sampled it. Was I just blind? If so, then that's quite a downer. But does it matter if as along you still get the good feeling thinking you're in love and feeling as if she actually loves you?

What a mess. Did people in 1800 have to deal with this? !
No problem. :o

Edit: I remember once I came across and old ragtime song where the moral of the story was DON'T GET MARRIED. The song was written around the 1930's/40's I think.

He talks about how miserable your life will be because of your wife, and how, back then, your money will be spend buying her shoes so she have 3 whole pairs (lol) or something like that.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Before jumping to conclusions about how Global Dating doesn't work, I would suggest you try it. Perhaps if you guys put as much effort into dating girls as you did into hating them, you might get one.

I really believe you guys spend too much time ranting and raving about shit that doesn't matter.

Take boycotting American women for example. Ok so you don't date them. Done.
All the rest is just un-needed words. No need for Nazi uniforms or dead women under your house.

Another example is debating foreign vs. domestic women. If you have not dated a foreign woman, how the hell do you know WHAT they're like??? Did you read someone's opinion on the internet?
I mean you guys need to pull your heads out of your asses.

Another example is grumbling about America. What good does that do? Its worthless bitching and moaning. How do you know if its better overseas? Have you been overseas?

Granted that I am not talking to EVERYONE here but I'm making a point... You guys take the most slanted negative view and you focus on it. Even your posts show it. Here's an example of posts I see on here:

Example: "Why do American Women hate [ FILL IN BLANK ] men?" or something to that effect....
Who cares is the answer.

Who cares.

If someone doesn't like you who the f**k cares. Move on. If someone doesn't like me it doesn't matter what I do anyway....I can't control them.

Done.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

DarrenFW wrote:Before jumping to conclusions about how Global Dating doesn't work, I would suggest you try it. Perhaps if you guys put as much effort into dating girls as you did into hating them, you might get one.

I really believe you guys spend too much time ranting and raving about shit that doesn't matter.

Take boycotting American women for example. Ok so you don't date them. Done.
All the rest is just un-needed words. No need for Nazi uniforms or dead women under your house.

Another example is debating foreign vs. domestic women. If you have not dated a foreign woman, how the hell do you know WHAT they're like??? Did you read someone's opinion on the internet?
I mean you guys need to pull your heads out of your asses.

Another example is grumbling about America. What good does that do? Its worthless bitching and moaning. How do you know if its better overseas? Have you been overseas?

Granted that I am not talking to EVERYONE here but I'm making a point... You guys take the most slanted negative view and you focus on it. Even your posts show it. Here's an example of posts I see on here:

Example: "Why do American Women hate [ FILL IN BLANK ] men?" or something to that effect....
Who cares is the answer.

Who cares.

If someone doesn't like you who the f**k cares. Move on. If someone doesn't like me it doesn't matter what I do anyway....I can't control them.

Done.
Well I do agree, many of these guys who are at the MGTOW forums are too negative for me, and they hate all women. It's unfortunate, because many of these guys have never even dated a foreign woman, so they do not know the huge difference between foreign and American women.

Any guy that has dated foreign and dated American will tell you the huge difference. Guys who talk like that, saying "ALL women are bad" are probably bastards who have never actually dated foreign women or even gone outside of America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book