high vs low female ratio differences ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

high vs low female ratio differences ?

Post by rome86 »

what do you think ? it seems to me like countries or cities with high female ratio seem friendlier because women face too much competition... and in low female ratio a woman can have 3 or 4 guys wandering around her and the guys seem unhappy. High female ratio for women no older than 50 so <50 years old what is your take on that..
hello
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: high vs low female ratio differences ?

Post by jamesbond »

rome86 wrote:what do you think ? it seems to me like countries or cities with high female ratio seem friendlier because women face too much competition... and in low female ratio a woman can have 3 or 4 guys wandering around her and the guys seem unhappy. High female ratio for women no older than 50 so <50 years old what is your take on that..
Yes, countries like the US that have a high ratio of single men to single women, are going to be difficult places to meet women. In the US, between the ages of 25 to 40, 55% of the single people in that age group are men and only 45% are women. So now you can see why women in the US are so picky about who they date, they have a lot of guys asking them out, so they have lot's of options.

Compare the US male/female ratio to Ukraine, where there are 3.5 million more single women than single men! :D

Check out this website for singles ratios in the USA, it's very interesting. Scroll down the page to check out the male/female ratios by city, state, race and age group.

http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

hey james do you have those about other countries ? for instance philippines
hello
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

rome86 wrote:hey james do you have those about other countries ? for instance philippines
No, I only have the stats for the US male-female ratios.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

..you need to factor in that men are far more promiscuous due to testesterone level thats 20 x higher then in females...so men want sex all the time you can say, even if they are married they would still bang hot chik if theres opportunity...women are diff, they are cnt have sex 20% of time bc of period, other 50% of time they are moody/depressed due to hormones etc..no wonder we say 'we got lucky' when we we score...coz u need luck even if you are decent looking n you want something in your league or above...
20% males and 80% females would be paradise :)
http://www.soulmades.com.au/dating_tips/sex_love.htm

"The reason humans want sex is due to the hormone testosterone, which is predominantly male hormone. A normal male’s body produces 20 times more of this hormone than a female’s.

In other words, a male feels the same way after one day without sex as a female after 20 days without sex. A male that has not had sex in 20 days feels the same way as a female after more than a year without sex".
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

Post by LarryLaffer »

rome86 wrote:what do you think ? it seems to me like countries or cities with high female ratio seem friendlier because women face too much competition... and in low female ratio a woman can have 3 or 4 guys wandering around her and the guys seem unhappy. High female ratio for women no older than 50 so <50 years old what is your take on that..
Hi rome86,

3d2 of the FAQ thread has a link to the male/female ratios for different countries and the ratios are also listed in Column F of the chart in 4b of the FAQ thread.

FAQ post below:
viewtopic.php?p=48188#48188

I think that the male/female ratio has some effect. However, I don't think it is as large as some might suspect because many women are with men who have other girlfriends. Russia has a gender ratio Males / Females of 0.92 and the USA has a gender ratio of 1.00. However, because it is more common for a guy to have many girlfriends than a girl to have many boyfriends, you will notice that on dating sites there are more men trying to find women than women trying to find men in both countries. In the USA, most dating sites seem to have at least 2 times as many men looking for women as women looking for men, at least in the age range 18-30. I checked the Russian site, lamine.ru, and found that the ratio was much better but still not that great. On the Russian site, Lamine.ru, there are 753,087 women looking for men and 1,126,279 men looking for women. That means there are still 1.5 guys looking for someone for every woman looking for someone.

I think that the more important factor to consider when moving overseas is what the guys you are competing against are like. The shorter the men are in the country you are moving to and the poorer they are, the better off you will be by comparison. It is probably better to be in a country where the men are very short, even if there are 11 men for every 10 women, than it is to be in a country where the men are tall but there are only 9 men for every 10 women. What really matters most is your relative status compared to the other men in the country.

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

this is not really true.

if it is an american environment you can completely forget about the male female ratio being in favor of guys.

if the environment is more women then men. nope there is still NO favor for a guy. because of the large sense of entitlement
the women have and princess mentality expectations, their cockiness ( " i'm the shit. " mentality), they are ALL competing
for the rich guy in town. all other males are NOT important.

it is like this in west L.A. ( a very very rich environment with middle class and rich people combined ). the women know about
beverly hills. it means wealth. they know about brentwood, westwood, century city. because they have a few rich men in town.
The women in california all flock to west L.A. because again, they know rich guys are live in this area. so you will see plenty of
ladies walking around. but only looking to be a whore or prostitute for the money in town.

This is the same for N.Y. the women far out number the guys. but they are ALL after the rich guy. They think they deserve the
best man meaning money. so guys that live there still can't get dates.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

The high ratio is only a symptom (of feminism) not the cause of poor relationships (feminism is the cause - its caused all problems - eg. the anti-male laws like child support, etc.)
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

jamesbond wrote:Yes, countries like the US that have a high ratio of single men to single women, are going to be difficult places to meet women. In the US, between the ages of 25 to 40, 55% of the single people in that age group are men and only 45% are women. So now you can see why women in the US are so picky about who they date, they have a lot of guys asking them out, so they have lot's of options.
If you think that ratio is bad:

"According to the Central Statistics Office census figures for 2006, there are more than twice as many single men in Dublin -- 687,699 -- as single women who number 340,153."

It does make a big difference. In pubs and clubs here, which are the only places it's socially acceptable to meet women, the ratio of men to women is at least 5:1. The result is ridiculously choosy women with a shopping list of expectations.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy talks about the male/female ratios in various cities around the world and how it impacts the dating scene for men.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This reminds me of a clip from an old war cartoon. There were a group of women.... or maybe chickens dressed up like women. It was a cartoon. Anyway, one of them said, "Look, a maaaan" and they all got really excited. I would imagine girls were excited to see an eligible man during WWII, since most of the single men were off at war, and the ones left were not physically fit for combat (and possibly married) or too old to be recruited (and possibly married.)

I would imagine there was a great imbalance in the population with women outnumbering men after the Civil War, too, with half a million men dead. Some women resorted to becoming mail order brides--who agreed to marry after being a pen pal for a while-- to men who went to settle the West.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've been conducting an informal survey of my own. I've simply been counting the number of women who I find are attractive, or acceptable, compared to the ones I would not find any interest in.

I have found that only about between 4 to 7 women out of every 100 women are physically attractive to me. This seems to be the reality of the situation. And most of those women are probably taken, some are probably too young by feminist standards.

That means there are not many attractive women out there period.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.