high vs low female ratio differences ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: high vs low female ratio differences ?

Post by Adama »

I don't drink alcohol, so I really can't do much of anything in bars. However, it would be nice if he would mention the name of the bar in NYC that he is referring to. NYC is has a great gender ratio? NYC is the best place to be? Is that for women 18 to 30 or is it women 18 to 90?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: high vs low female ratio differences ?

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 11:06 pm
I've been conducting an informal survey of my own. I've simply been counting the number of women who I find are attractive, or acceptable, compared to the ones I would not find any interest in.

I have found that only about between 4 to 7 women out of every 100 women are physically attractive to me. This seems to be the reality of the situation. And most of those women are probably taken, some are probably too young by feminist standards.

That means there are not many attractive women out there period.
By your own estimation, there are 4 to 7 out of 100. I think I found about the same percentage attractive when I was younger and looking for a wife. The thing is, you only need one. There are a billion people on the planet.

What I did was pray and ask God to give me a wife. I prayed a lot. Finally, I met the woman. We both had a sense of it, that we were for each other. I went home and prayed about it. She went home and did the same and wrote it in her prayer journal.