Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dianne's Girlfriends - Anyone interested in them?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dianne's Girlfriends - Anyone interested in them?

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Here are some pics of some of Dianne's friends I recently met. She said it was ok for me to post them here to see if any of you guys are interested in them. If so, maybe we can arrange for you to email them or contact them on Facebook, etc. Just PM me if interested.

The one I'm next to is really cute and sexy. I love her smile. It looks so sweet and sexy. And her physique looks sexy too. When she and I were flirting with each other, Dianne played along, but later got mad about it. lol

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Winston,

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I wish I could talk to one of them. If you can, email them a pic of me and see how they react :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Where can I get a pic of you though? You have to PM it to me. Which one of the girls are you interested in?

You know, the funny thing is that those girls showed up to meet Steve Neese. But on that night, Steve had two dates that he had to juggle around, and thus no time to meet any new girls. I guess in AC, when a guy has too many options, he has to turn some of them down. But I guess that's better than having no options like a lot of guys are stuck with in the US. lol

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby davewe » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Winston - Yes the girl sitting next to you looks nice. But considering some of your posts on how Filipinas are dumb as rocks, the real question is - what is she (and the others) like?
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby Repatriate » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Yes the one sitting next to you looks like she has nice legs. They all look a bit old to me though. Are they in their 30's?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

davewe wrote:Winston - Yes the girl sitting next to you looks nice. But considering some of your posts on how Filipinas are dumb as rocks, the real question is - what is she (and the others) like?

Well, its true, there not that bright sometimes. However, a dumb woman will do anything you want her to. Also, if these ladies decide they like you, you'll be the appetizer, main course and dessert for them, Filipinas in there 30's don't waste any time.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm

What are they like? They are quiet and sweet. The one next to me seemed mature, sweet, and playful. I think Dianne told me that she had worked as a hostess in Japan before. That's not surprising since she acted very agreeable and polished.

I don't know how intelligent they were, as I only made small talk with them, said funny things to make them laugh, and flirted.

I'm not sure how old they are, but I think at least mid twenties. The one next to me may be a little older. She looked a bit mature, but still very sexy and attractive.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Repatriate » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:53 pm

The problem I have with Filipinas is that you can tell just from those pictures that once they hit their 40's they are probably going to look pretty terrible. The size of the arms is a good indicator.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby jcris7 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Repatriate wrote:The problem I have with Filipinas is that you can tell just from those pictures that once they hit their 40's they are probably going to look pretty terrible. The size of the arms is a good indicator.

+1. Dated an 29 y/o "americanized" Filipina from Manila (big mistake). Her arms were pretty chunky, bigger than any of Winston's girls in the pictures, because she was in the Navy reserves (likely due to PT). Her ass was getting pretty big too, even though it was nice to look at and smack when I was doing her doggy style. It was very likely she was not going to age well. I gave her 5-10 years before she looked like Brünnhilde from Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen (the ring cycle). LMAO
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 am

jcris7 wrote:
+1. Dated an 29 y/o "americanized" Filipina from Manila (big mistake). Her arms were pretty chunky, bigger than any of Winston's girls in the pictures, because she was in the Navy reserves (likely due to PT). Her ass was getting pretty big too, even though it was nice to look at and smack when I was doing her doggy style. It was very likely she was not going to age well.

The way Filipinas turn fat is due mostly to the horrendous diet and lack of exercise. Plus I suspect some of it is that spanish blood with the native islander/indio blood. Every person i've seen (in Latin America too) that has that genetic combination seems to get fat early on.

I gave her 5-10 years before she looked like Brünnhilde from Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen (the ring cycle). LMAO

Wow, you a fan of Wagner too? One of my favorite pieces of all time is the Vorspiel from Der Ring. Then Ride of the Valkyries of course. :wink:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 am

From what i can see they look open minded type of girls.
Would they be interested in group sex?
When i was in AC i picked up one chick in that nightclub on the corner, not sure whats called, she was with her firend and at the end of night 3 of us went to her hotel room and i did her while other one was watchin tv next to us...there was no discomfort of any kind on their part,how common is that practise..they were no hookers btw, regular chiks

i could ve done the other one i had a feeling but she wasnt that good and i was juiced out already so no point
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby zzzz » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 am

The girl on the green bag looks the best but really she just looks fun and happy. They all look good. They also look older, maybe even 30s like some guys said, hard to tell.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:08 am

hey

why is the Victory sign so popular with all asian chiks when posing in front of camera ???

they seem to be conformists, coping each other, trying to fit in...blame Winston for that....Churchill
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby The Arab » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 am

jcris7 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The problem I have with Filipinas is that you can tell just from those pictures that once they hit their 40's they are probably going to look pretty terrible. The size of the arms is a good indicator.

+1. Dated an 29 y/o "americanized" Filipina from Manila (big mistake). Her arms were pretty chunky, bigger than any of Winston's girls in the pictures, because she was in the Navy reserves (likely due to PT). Her ass was getting pretty big too, even though it was nice to look at and smack when I was doing her doggy style. It was very likely she was not going to age well. I gave her 5-10 years before she looked like Brünnhilde from Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen (the ring cycle). LMAO

Waste of genetic potential .... there are blonde Swedish girls flooding LA and looking for sex, you insane >?
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Postby Hook » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:27 pm

The Arab wrote:
Waste of genetic potential .... there are blonde Swedish girls flooding LA and looking for sex, you insane >?

Where? I haven't heard of a mass exodus from Sweden. And besides, Swedish girls are westernized, so they are likely to act just like their American sisters.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women