Have any guys here had any success meeting women in bars?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Dogboy86 wrote:Well as I see it all comes down to options. If an AW has a waist and dosnt break a mirror by looking at it she is in high demand. Even if there is initial interest and numbers are exchanged it is so easy for them to loose track and forget a guy in the mix. Given this and a self destructive nature of picking loosers being a nice guy and not taking advantage of them you will loose your window. Since there is so much competition the windows are small and not open long. The reason I say nice guy is cause we are the only ones that seem to have any trouble with this, assholes an douche bags thrive.
This is definitely true according to my own experience. I also found that ignoring women doesn't make a bit of difference for me.

I think one of the biggest problems is that so many people are overweight and obese in America and yet that won't make fat more attractive. I believe most of us simply want a girl that's not overweight. So non-fat girls, even if they're simply ok looking, will get all this attention and are in high demand. Thus, even an average looking girl has options. Even they can be picky. Meanwhile, us men are required to have huge muscles and to be extremely fit. I myself am 5'8" and slim. I don't have huge muscles bc I don't really like gyms but I do stay physically active.

If the supply of male attention ran out for these broads, they would change their tune real QUICK!
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald