Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rock, do most women like casual sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Rock, do most women like casual sex?

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:26 pm

If so, then why do so many women put this in their profiles?

http://www.dateinasia.com/jessie+zhang.html

I want to meet a Male
with age from 18 to 30
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

easygoing,dedicated,humorous(OR maybe not,who knows)
you meet thousands of people,but none of them really touch you,and then you meet ONE person,and your life is changed forever!

P.S. if you are looking for sex,pls dont contact me.thank you!


Why would someone who loves casual sex say that? And why do female profiles commonly put that in?

How come men don't put that last sentence in their profiles too?

Another example.

http://www.dateinasia.com/aegeanliang.html

I'm unwilling to meet someone who dates in order to get women's p***y.
Last edited by Winston on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby publicduende » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Maybe most of those women know that casual sex is not the best way to gain the continuing love and support (financial support included) of a man?

I would personally link the desire of casual sex to more mature ladies with a more independent lifestyle. I think a social network, a casual encounter website (like Badoo) or even a swinger's website would be a better place to look for that kind of woman.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Rock, if women like casual sex, then why...

Postby Rock » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Winston wrote:... why do so many women put this in their profiles?

http://www.dateinasia.com/jessie+zhang.html

I want to meet a Male
with age from 18 to 30
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

easygoing,dedicated,humorous(OR maybe not,who knows)
you meet thousands of people,but none of them really touch you,and then you meet ONE person,and your life is changed forever!

P.S. if you are looking for sex,pls dont contact me.thank you!


Why would someone who loves casual sex say that? And why do female profiles commonly put that in?

How come men don't put that last sentence in their profiles too?

Another example.

http://www.dateinasia.com/aegeanliang.html

I'm unwilling to meet someone who dates in order to get women's p***y.



Why the assumption that women like casual sex? Maybe they don't, lol.

Anyway, keep in mind, there are 2 sides to the brain and they are often in conflict.

A high percentage of women in China under 30 want to find a bf and/or future husband. They don't wanna be distracted or waste time. After all, their own value as a potential mate starts to decline after mid-20s or so. To get the best possible man, they need to start early. This is probably what goes through their rational brain.

But if a man sparks attraction and feeling in her, she may be drawn in. Its quite likely that a man in such a position will get physical intimacy from her even though that's not what she wants in theory. And she may regret later or even cut-off the relationship if she knows the guy for any reason is not husband material. It all depends on how things play out in her conflicted brain.

For another example of how girls often do not behave in-line with what they write or say, consider the many personal adds in the US where the girl claims things like she wants a nice, responsible, reliable guy or that looks are not important to her. But then watch her fall for a good looking punk-ass thug who treats her like dirt.

Yes, young Chinese girls tend to look for serious men. But that does not mean they can't be seduced. Just stick with the ones who are naturally attracted to you at some level if that's what you want.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Rock, lol well lol, I thought you and other guys here told me before that women were into casual sex, and that if you were hot, then they would give you casual sex, and that if they don't, then you aren't attractive.

I don't know, but from what guys say, that sounds like what they are claiming. At least that's what they insinuate. Am I missing something here? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Winston wrote:Rock, lol well lol, I thought you and other guys here told me before that women were into casual sex, and that if you were hot, then they would give you casual sex, and that if they don't, then you aren't attractive.

I don't know, but from what guys say, that sounds like what they are claiming. At least that's what they insinuate. Am I missing something here? lol


Re-read my last post in this thread. Many young women (Chinese anyway) are seduceable even though casual sex may be in conflict with their pragmatic goals. In my experience, if a Chinese girl is attracted to you, there is a strong chance that she will give you intimacy and sex. Also, some of these girls may be sexually curious about foreigners. When people say that women there are into casual sex, it doesn't mean they are out actively looking for it.

Its not Brazil or Sweden. With China, you need to seduce the girl. And if she's attracted to you, it doesn't mean you are hot. More likely, your behavior towards her and overall manner somehow touched her. For this, you need to read-up or learn (via trial and error) how to attract women from this culture. And of course, there may be some who just fall into your lap (are attracted to you at first site) and others who wouldn't be seen dead with you no matter what you do.

I think it helps a lot to behave like a responsible and confident man, not some uncouth bad-boy or feminized nice guy. Be emotionally strong, well spoken, calm, and detailed in looking after your date. Don't scratch your head in hesitation trying to figure your next move. If you are going to take her out, have things planned in advance and be familiar with the venues, service, etc. so you don't get any surprises which may throw you off. Don't ask her too many questions or show any insecurities. Your first job is to attract her. Research on how to do this cus its important.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 pm

I think women throw that out to try to weed out the men who are primarily or only interested in sex. They want to meet men who are relationship oriented therefore the men and the woman must falsely pretend that sex is not the intent.

A subset of women also believe that they are compelling enough to be loved and respected without sex on the menu. These are delusional women.

I typically ignore women's warnings about not being interested in sex. Actions speak louder than words and if she is up for it after you make a play, then you have won. If not, you dump her for another girl.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:30 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I think women throw that out to try to weed out the men who are primarily or only interested in sex. They want to meet men who are relationship oriented therefore the men and the woman must falsely pretend that sex is not the intent.

A subset of women also believe that they are compelling enough to be loved and respected without sex on the menu. These are delusional women.

I typically ignore women's warnings about not being interested in sex. Actions speak louder than words and if she is up for it after you make a play, then you have won. If not, you dump her for another girl.


Stop it! What you said. LOL!
This helps one retain their sanity easily. Jumping through hoops for some p***y is that delusional simp shit, fella.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby green1976 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:26 am

Just give us a trip report and some impressions after the travel is done.

I sincerely don't think that China is the place to be for casual sex with females.
They won't give sex like that so easily if there is not some type of commitment.

I would bet at 80 percent of possibility that you will be disappointed if you still look to have easy casual sex and non string relations.

Let's see how it work but i don't buy in the "easy casual sex in China".
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:27 am

green1976 wrote:Just give us a trip report and some impressions after the travel is done.

I sincerely don't think that China is the place to be for casual sex with females.
They won't give sex like that so easily if there is not some type of commitment.

I would bet at 80 percent of possibility that you will be disappointed if you still look to have easy casual sex and non string relations.

Let's see how it work but i don't buy in the "easy casual sex in China".


Well either way, there's always lots of P4P there :)

At least women there like men and write back to them.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ssjparris » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:53 am

winston is RIGHT. women do love casual sex. they crave sex.

did you guys know women also love to masturbate. in their car, in the office, at their friends house, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. why why why ????

because they CRAVE sex.

the vibrator industry is 5 billion dollar industry WORLD WIDE. what does THAT tell you about a woman's sexuality.

another thing. women CAN NOT think logically. they want sex with every man on the dating sites and every man in front of them...yet....they say on their profiles they dont want to talk to men that want sex. HAHAAHAHAHAHA....yeah right.

It could be that they are worried that other women will think they are a whore ( in reality they really are ) so they avoid the image. it scares the SHIT out of them knowing that other women will find out if they are honest about sex.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 am

ssjparris wrote:winston is RIGHT. women do love casual sex. they crave sex.

did you guys know women also love to masturbate. in their car, in the office, at their friends house, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. why why why ????

because they CRAVE sex.

the vibrator industry is 5 billion dollar industry WORLD WIDE. what does THAT tell you about a woman's sexuality.

another thing. women CAN NOT think logically. they want sex with every man on the dating sites and every man in front of them...yet....they say on their profiles they dont want to talk to men that want sex. HAHAAHAHAHAHA....yeah right.

It could be that they are worried that other women will think they are a whore ( in reality they really are ) so they avoid the image. it scares the SHIT out of them knowing that other women will find out if they are honest about sex.


Actually, I never said that women like casual sex. Other men seem to say that. But I never claimed that. I was just asking why if they do, as many men claim, that they would often write such things in their profile.

A few women do like casual sex a lot. But I'm not sure I could say that about the majority of women. I don't see evidence that the majority of women are into casual sex.
Last edited by Winston on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby sushiman » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:58 am

green1976 wrote:I sincerely don't think that China is the place to be for casual sex with females.
They won't give sex like that so easily if there is not some type.


I don't know I was hitting 100% when I was there (70/30 first date/second) with no promise of any commitment. It was almost too easy and I couldn't keep up with the volume.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Well here's the thing.

I don't see any evidence that the majority of women are into casual sex. They will all claim that they are not of course. If you were to ask a typical woman, "Are most women into casual sex?" she will usually respond with this:

"Well I can't speak for all women. I guess it depends on the woman. Some may be into casual sex, while others aren't. But as for me, I am not into casual sex, and I do not like it when guys just want me for sex. I'm not easy. I would only have sex with a man I am in love with."

So is that true? I don't see any evidence that most women go out and try to get casual sex. If they are horny, yes they use vibrators. But there are many widows and divorced women who never have sex and do not complain too.

It's only out of men's mouths that women like casual sex. These are locker room type of stories. For some reason, guys like to think that all women want casual sex with them. I don't know why. But many males like to paint that image or spin tales about it.

But I don't see any clear evidence that most women in general like casual sex or do it a lot.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:57 pm

They could certainly get sex any time they wish, so I'm not really sure if they want casual sex since its so easy to get
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:59 pm

sushiman wrote:
green1976 wrote:I sincerely don't think that China is the place to be for casual sex with females.
They won't give sex like that so easily if there is not some type.


I don't know I was hitting 100% when I was there (70/30 first date/second) with no promise of any commitment. It was almost too easy and I couldn't keep up with the volume.



Which places did you go to? Friend told me that Chengdu is the place to get easy sex for free
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests