Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Rock, do most women like casual sex?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Andrewww » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

If they are super focused on studies probably no.

Even a woman needs social skills to get laid and if she's a total nerd then she most likely avoids social avenues, instead sticking to her limited circle of friends.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:07 pm

winston i thought you don´t believe in evolution yet you are talking about evolutional biology.

what´s up with the vibrators. i read the market in the usa is about 10 billion dollar? what the hell are the girls doingt with this stuff? are they really working hard with these tools? - why don´t they use their hands or something else?

why don´t have more man pocket pussies?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby fightforlove » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm

lavezzi wrote:She's 24 years old and claims that I am only the second guy she's ever had sex with, which you probably think is BS, but I believe it's true.

BS, absolutely. Sorry! :D
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby fightforlove » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Winston wrote:1. The argument from evolutionary biology that women are not hardwired for casual sex.

Actually, evolutionary biology claims that women are not only hardwired for casual sex, but that they have a statistically better chance of becoming pregnant from a one-night-stand than with their own husband. It's called "good genes shopping".

Have you read the Red Queen?
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Queen-Evolution-Human-Nature/dp/0060556579/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360769184&sr=1-1&keywords=the+red+queen
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby jennaMax » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:43 pm

it's a no brainer. most women know men are only after one thing. I personally dont mind but many of my friends prefer to date someone who isn't just thinking of scoring. :lol:
jennaMax
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women