Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Chinese girl talking too much - Bad sign?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chinese girl talking too much - Bad sign?

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Have you guys met Chinese girls like this one, who blabbers on a lot without much point or substance? What do you do around these types? They are like full of endless dribble but no real action. Isn't it annoying to listen to a girl talk while things are going nowhere? lol Is there a way to seduce girls like this? Now I'm all for expressing opinions, but long inane rants like this are another thing. I'm sure you've all experienced what I'm talking about. Is this a girl's idea of intelligent conversation? lol

Here's an example of what I mean.

http://www.dateinasia.com/aegeanliang.html

Image

Watch out!I can annoy people/piss them off by doing NOTHING!

Just so you know that you don't have to waste your time to read this lengthy profile.It is just a profile of someone like me who is insignificant,haha!=D Bear in mind, someone on the website said I am just nobody, men do not read all these bullshits, then please do not do that! Cos it hurts your eyes. The other day, someone got quite furious and aggressive and so bothered by me while I did nothing. I mean, if you do not know me in person. Why do you get bothered by me? Life is so beautiful and it's just pointless to be bothered by the people you do not even know on the internet. If I ever bother you, I am sorry. My words are just full of sarcastisms and I intend to be mean in a fun way. SO don't take things so personally or seriously(my friends often say Chinese people are this way, are we?). And do not be so emotionally unstable, which is quite shocking to me.People who appreciate it will like me a lot, while some just do not. I accept the fact that I am impeferect and I cannot please every single person on earth. I live the way I like as long as I am happy. And I always try to bring fun to the people around me.

So do you still want to know me?

Just call me Chen.I am from Canton. I did my master in Education in Groningen between 2010 and 2011,a city in the north of the Netherlands. Now I am back to Canton again.

Who am I?I can be annoying sometimes,hahaha, if you can bear it:PI guess you do not want to know more about me,haha. I do not really mind talking about any topics. In fact, I like that. However, please don't make me feel that you are nasty. Try to do it in a fun way. I like that people are open-up, please remember that I lived in the Netherlands before,hahaha. However, do not get me wrong. I am actually quite open to any topics, yet I guess I am shy still( while I am still very talkative, in fact, i talk a lot).To me, talking about it is not equal to doing it. It all depends, though.


About me: my friends say i am innocent, do you think it's a good trait or do you think I am naive?I am honest, frank.I would love to keep my innocence because i think it's something we easily lose when we grow up.And I really like kids!When I work with kids,i feel happy, looking into their eyes,I can see something we've lost as adults.:)

I guess I am probably shy the first time I meet new people, while I am still very talkative(people often tell me they think i am shy,haha).

I love cooking (people say i am good cook,haha),I love learning some handi-crafts,such as crochet, knitting and origami,i love traveling, I love children. I am interested in a lot of stuff,as long as they are interesting!

I speak English,a little bit French(sorry,i've forgot almost everything learnt,would love to start over again without any accent!),learning Dutch and would start German after i master some Dutch basics,used to learn Korean 4-5 years ago(forgot everything unfortunately,hahaha,what a shame!).

I like people from different cultures. As I've been in the Netherlands for one year, I've met many friends from all over the world. I would love to meet people in person instead of just chatting on the internet which i am sick of.

I am especially happy to meet people who speak Dutch, German, French, and English, or maybe Arabic:)hahahaha, any of the languages should be ok. I havent started to learn Arabic, hopefully in a few years I will start to learn the language. No offense!i like all the cultures in general, it's just that I am planning to learn these languages nowadays,later on, Portuguese, Italian?:P

I want to meet a Male
with age from 25 to 35
and I want to meet for Friendship or Other.

Honestly, I might be just looking for friendship for the moment. Let's see how it goes.I'm sorry that I'm not very into online chatting,if I don't have time to respond to you, please don't take it personally.

I actually notice that some guys are just playing around, which I don't appreciate. So it's better that I know you a bit better,haha.Safe!!:P

Deep down, who doesn't want to meet his/her love?Things are not always that easy. I would want a date, really. Most importantly, I regard a guy's attitude towards dating. I'm unwilling to meet someone who dates in order to get women's p***y. Dating does not necessarily lead to a relationship though, the person should not be just playing around. Do not try to hide yourself,haha, I am telepathic.

Other: I mean travel partner or networking:)actually i am so independent,I always travel alone; so I do not really mind doing it alone all the time, however, it would be really nice to have someone/some people to travel and share the happiness and experiences with me.

I am sorry about setting the age groups, someone here asked me about that before. As I had very unpleasant experience before. For friendship, all ages are fine for me.

I want to meet people who know how to love people, that are not selfish.
I think people are the same, no matter what their skin colour is, no matter what eduction they have got, no matter what job they are doing. They are the same and equal.
Do you ever think you are more decent than a sex worker? a labor worker with dirts on his/her clothes?
Last edited by Winston on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Taco » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 am

I can safely say this woman has no chance of ever getting married in China. There's a direct relationship between how long a woman's Date In Asia profile is and how demanding they are, this is a really bad sign. Also, most college educated women will not tolerate more than 10 years age difference because having a degree means their now a member of the "royal family", another bad sign. Generally, the less a woman has to say the less narcissistic she is.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Repatriate » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Taco wrote:I can safely say this woman has no chance of ever getting married in China. There's a direct relationship between how long a woman's Date In Asia profile is and how demanding they are, this is a really bad sign. Also, most college educated women will not tolerate more than 10 years age difference because having a degree means their now a member of the "royal family", another bad sign. Generally, the less a woman has to say the less narcissistic she is.

There's so many warning flags with that girl's profile.

1) The bikini pic yet she claims she's not into sex. Right.

2) Spent a lot of time in the Netherlands. I suspect she spent a lot of time getting banged out by dutch guys. She's probably very spoiled and westernized by now.

3) Her general attitude based on her profile. Seems rather snotty, not fun, and high maintenance.

You were right that excessive wordiness is a big red flag. Women that have that much to say about themselves usually have nothing good to say in person.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby green1976 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Attention whore spotted.
Nothing more to say,nothing less to say.
I avoid them like a plague.

Sure she would get plenty of hits on her profile so she's just playing with that.

I just took back pen pals contacts,using this for meeting Thai women.

Well it has been around 4 years since my last time,and i have remarked that more and more of these ladies exhibit some traits of arrogance.

For example,before i would write to them i receive around 70 per cent of replies and i could keep the contact with 50 per cent.

Now only 40 per cent have replied and i think that it will be over with everybody.
They don't bother anymore to reply.

It's obvious as more and more men,especially western men,who are throwing insane things to these girls that they are becoming a lot more picky.

It's quit illogical how so many western males who want to escape western females but are transforming Asian ladies into what they want to escape.
By their attitude of females worshiper..they create their own downfall.
Still it doesn't compare with western lands where no women would even reply and when they reply it's a scam or a desperate one.

Internet was welcomed,and dating sites as a way to help people meet so a fair numbers of males,those who are shy for example,were happy about this and though that it would help them.
Finally all these dating websites are favoring females who now have plenty of men to choose and don't bother anymore to try to meet them in real life.
This fact who is witnessed here in the West, is surely coming to Asian countries like Thailand in this case.

I never put much hope on dating websites when i know i can do well on the ground in Thailand.
I just wanted to see how things were going 4 years laters, so it has becoming clear that the situation,thanks to dating websites, got it worst.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby jcris7 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 pm

I've learned from my own experiences that the more a woman talks, the more full of shit she is. So the more she opens her trap, the less I'm attracted to her. This chick is no exception. You can just tell she has a bad case of verbal diarrhea. She is a f***ing basketcase, full of contradictions. Next...
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jcris7
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:11 pm

jcris7 wrote:I've learned from my own experiences that the more a woman talks, the more full of shit she is. So the more she opens her trap, the less I'm attracted to her. This chick is no exception. You can just tell she has a bad case of verbal diarrhea. She is a f***ing basketcase, full of contradictions. Next...


If that's so, then wouldn't Filipinas be ideal, since they don't talk much generally?

I've heard that Chinese women in general tend to be demanding. Perhaps that's true. If so, I don't think I could last in a marriage with them. I might not be cut out for it. So I'd better just set my sights for dating, girlfriends or P4P with them, I guess.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Check out this other Chinese girl on DateinAsia. Gee, doesn't she sound uptight and demanding? Dang. How do you find laid back women in China?

http://www.dateinasia.com/sweetysunny.html

Image

I want to meet a Male
with age from 23 to 32
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

First of all,the ideal husband must love his wife very much as this is very basic .it is also expected of the man of the house to be able to bring home the bacon.the ideal husband must not forget his marriage anniversaries and the birthdays of his wife.

He must also have an agreeable personality,and by “agreeableâ€￾I don t mean that he has to agree with everything his wife says;rather,he should be pleasant when they meet people together and must be the perfect date when they go out.

Most of all,I think the ideal husband must be someone that his wife can be proud of.


It's funny how she never specifies what SHE will do for her husband or how a wife should properly behave. lol

She also has the audacity to use the word "perfect" in her description of what she wants in a man, which makes her delusional, because as anyone knows, nothing in the universe is perfect.

Any of you guys want to apply to be her "perfect date" as she states above, literally? lol
Last edited by Winston on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Repatriate » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this other Chinese girl on DateinAsia. Gee, doesn't she sound uptight and demanding? Dang. How do you find laid back women in China?

Winston I think you should follow Momopi's advice and look more towards asian orientated personals that aren't all in English. Ads written in english are usually advertising specifically for the western subset of men..usually foreign expats or men abroad willing to test the waters. They know they can be demanding because they are familiar with the western world in some way whether having lived there before or dated several foreign men. That's something that people need to keep in mind. A Chinese girl isn't going to type up an english personals unless she's aiming for a particular type or has really good english skills for some reason.

This might be less true on more neutral "non dating" forums such as forumosa friends but I find it true overall.

The best quality is to be found in person.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Taco » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 am

I picked this womans profile because it just goes to show you that not all Chinese women are crazy, this is not a very good picture of her. However, her profile is very positive and does not raise any red flags at all.

http://www.dateinasia.com/xu+shuang.html
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 am

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out this other Chinese girl on DateinAsia. Gee, doesn't she sound uptight and demanding? Dang. How do you find laid back women in China?

Winston I think you should follow Momopi's advice and look more towards asian orientated personals that aren't all in English. Ads written in english are usually advertising specifically for the western subset of men..usually foreign expats or men abroad willing to test the waters. They know they can be demanding because they are familiar with the western world in some way whether having lived there before or dated several foreign men. That's something that people need to keep in mind. A Chinese girl isn't going to type up an english personals unless she's aiming for a particular type or has really good english skills for some reason.

This might be less true on more neutral "non dating" forums such as forumosa friends but I find it true overall.

The best quality is to be found in person.


That might normally be true. But in this case, it doesn't seem to be. Lots of Chinese women have written me back and said that they either didn't have racial preferences, preferred Chinese men, and some even preferred ABC's. The response rate I've gotten has been big, at least from China. Taiwan would be another matter and in that case, what you say would be true, since I get little or no response from Taiwanese females. But not in this case. I guess the Chinese women from China really are more open, or more desperate rather, to meet an eligible guy. A lot of them have told me that I'm handsome too. lol

I'm guessing that when Chinese women who want western men see an ABC, they think, "Oh great. So I will get a western personality in a Chinese body that my family will accept. So I get the best of both worlds!" lol

Overall, the interest level I've received is pretty high. Some of these women seem serious too, and write me long personal letters, which I appreciate and reciprocate.

I'm also using Chinese Kisses as well. There, a lot of Chinese women write in Chinese, and the site translates it with Google Translate, which doesn't work that well, but it's better than nothing. If I'm really lost about the meaning of a letter, I just send it to Momopi or Rock for translation. lol

The nutcase profiles I've posted in this thread are not the norm, but the exception. But hey, at least they are honest, which is good because it means that Chinese women aren't into political correctness, but tell it like it is upfront. That's refreshing.
Last edited by Winston on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:23 am

Taco wrote:I picked this womans profile because it just goes to show you that not all Chinese women are crazy, this is not a very good picture of her. However, her profile is very positive and does not raise any red flags at all.

http://www.dateinasia.com/xu+shuang.html


She looks plain, but sincere and natural. Go for it. Good luck.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 am

Rock, Momopi, Repatriate,

Do any of you guys think you can meet up to her standards? LOL Especially when she has the audacity to use the word "perfect" in her description of what she wants in a man? LOL Any of you want to try to match up that word? HAHAHAHA

http://www.dateinasia.com/sweetysunny.html

I want to meet a Male
with age from 23 to 32
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

First of all,the ideal husband must love his wife very much as this is very basic .it is also expected of the man of the house to be able to bring home the bacon.the ideal husband must not forget his marriage anniversaries and the birthdays of his wife.

He must also have an agreeable personality,and by “agreeableâ€￾I don t mean that he has to agree with everything his wife says;rather,he should be pleasant when they meet people together and must be the perfect date when they go out.

Most of all,I think the ideal husband must be someone that his wife can be proud of.


Gee, isn't she so down to earth? LOL

I crack up when I try to imagine the down to earth and wise Momopi and Rock trying to match up to the expectation for "perfect". HAHAHAHA It cracks me up when I try to picture it. LOL. I have a weird sense of humor, I know. LOL
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby momopi » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:25 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNsrl86inpo[/youtube]

"Siri, remind me 24 hours before my anniversary" (ding!)

"Siri, remind me 24 hours before my wife's birthday" (ding!)
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Well she admits to being shallow and not deep. lol

Here's what she told me:

Well, I guess I don't like those deep conversations
You may call me shallow
Acutally, as for me, I like to enjoy my life, I like to do silly things and sometimes talk like a child,hahaha, because I need to relax. When I am with my friends, I want to be crazy. Hence there are always random unmeaningful conversations.


So what turns her on then? A hot body? A rock star? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby xiongmao » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 pm

That first woman has studied overseas. I've chatted to quite a few of them like this and they have very high expectations of their future husbands. Why bother chatting to them - you'll never meet their high expectations, and neither will any man.

That Xu Shuang looks nice, and she's probably studying at the same Uni where I've worked my way through the class of '99! The problem with these girls is that they've often spent so much time studying that they're totally inexperienced when it comes to relationships. If you put the effort in though, you could find a great wife with these types.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest