10 Reasons Not To Marry - Why Men Should Avoid The Trap

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Marry - Why Men Should Avoid The Trap

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is horrible advice because in common law marriage states, religious marriages are legal marriages.

All it takes is the wife filing for divorce and establishing that you put yourself out to the community as married and the courts will recognize the marriage.

Religious marriage is ironclad, documentary PROOF that you put yourself out as married so this is bad, bad advice.

These are the common law marriage states:

Alabama
Colorado
District of Columbia
Georgia (if created before 1/1/97)
Idaho (if created before 1/1/96)
Iowa
Kansas
Montana
New Hampshire (for inheritance purposes only)
Ohio (if created before 10/10/91)
Oklahoma (possibly only if created before 11/1/98. Oklahoma’s laws and court decisions may be in conflict about whether common law marriages formed in that state after 11/1/98 will be recognized.)
Pennsylvania (if created before 1/1/05)
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Texas
Utah

Even if you do not live in one of these states, but you spent time in a state that does recognize common law marriage, “hold yourself out as married,” and then return or move to a state that doesn’t recognize it, you are still married (since states all recognize marriages that occurred in other states).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some reasons why men are starting to realize marriage is a bad deal for men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"No man should ever despair of finding a wife except the good and the just." – Jonathan Swift

Social engineering is geared toward making women unapproachable in a man's mind. The assumption that male-female relations are even natural was being questioned. – Henry Makow
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
sisirsaon
Freshman Poster

Post by sisirsaon »

Many thanks, I have been researching "Why Men Should Avoid The Trap" for a while now, and I think this has helped.
sisirsaon
Freshman Poster

10 Clear Signs There’s Serious Chemistry Between You And Your Life Partner | Rules Of Relationship

Post by sisirsaon »

Thanks for your post. This is an amazing post.
I have an another video for life partner. its obviously helpful for all people.
lets see....

This isn't your ordinary Chemistry class.

Chemistry in a relationship isn’t necessarily going to be the same as chemistry in the scientific world. Chemistry in relationships can’t necessarily be quantified. They can’t be measured with tools or numbers. Chemistry in a relationship can’t be conjured up in a lab. But it’s a different sensation entirely.

See This video
https://youtu.be/H5m7YBF0qR4
sisirsaon
Freshman Poster

9 Signs She Is The One You Should Marry

Post by sisirsaon »

Marry her in a heartbeat!
Click here. https://youtu.be/HGTccAe0dKE
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dr Helen Smith explains why men in America are avoiding marriage.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Henry Makow explains why the marriage license is a trap.

https://www.henrymakow.com/the_true_dan ... g_mar.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

I would like to marry a girl only if she's a virgin but I would only do marriage if I lived abroad and lived in a non-Western nation. Some places in the EU aren't too bad to bring a bride for a Western nation but the farther West or North in Europe you go, the worse it will be because of feminism and Americanization.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate will love this video by Darryl Sloan explaining why marriage doesn't make sense logically and isn't wise and isn't related to love.

Marriage is a workshop - you work, she shops.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am now married since more than 40 years, without any problems, I have daughters and grand daughters, too. However I am married to an Asian woman and not living in a feminist zone since decades.

It depends really on your situation. If you are in countries like USA and cannot relocate, marriage and especially the possibility of a follow-up divorce in many cases is a huge risk for every man and a business for ex-wife and lawyers. A clear turn away because of legal concern.
Not to talk what all might happen to you if this is a divorce AND it's about children too. The man will be financially broken by default in most cases.

In other countries, like here in Japan it is not like that, as a man you are not in such a bad situation, and women are often very modest and faithful.
Not so risky - you have decide yourself, it depends on your situation.

However even if you have a foreign wife do not bring her back to your own native country - you will soon face a 'typical American girl next door' if you are living in the US. No much difference between USA compared to many countries in Europe. Better in such a case you remain single.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 8:32 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate will love this video by Darryl Sloan explaining why marriage doesn't make sense logically and isn't wise and isn't related to love.

Not a very good refutation of the marriage dupe at all. Although I agree with him on the ill advisability of marriage, I criticize him for leaving out the catastrophic pitfalls of inviting the state into your lovelife.

I also did not like his flippant comment that made it seem that "some" people do have satisfying marriages. That "some" would translate into a very distinct minority because divorce is not the only indication of a bad or miserable marriage. You have to take divorces, and include suicides, separations, unhappy marriages, couples with marital violence, sexless marriages, etc. If you add all of those categories into the mix of unsuccessful marriages, you'd have a marriage success rate of about 10%, if that.

But people view marriage with an almost religious view because of their social programming. The smart ones will acknowledge the truth about marriage, but most people have to learn the hard way.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 8:32 pm

That's hilarious but true, "You work, she shops." :D

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 11:07 pm
..... divorce is not the only indication of a bad or miserable marriage. You have to take divorces, and include suicides, separations, unhappy marriages, couples with marital violence, sexless marriages, etc. If you add all of those categories into the mix of unsuccessful marriages, you'd have a marriage success rate of about 10%, if that.
Within EU there is a strange way to consider ALL marriages - even those which are ending in divorce AFTER being married for more than 10 years - as 'fulfilled (whatever this might mean) and they will considered - despite divorce - as a successful marriage, not even entering any divoce statistic.

Despite this strange way of counting, in my native country (Austria EU) the top rating a few years ago was
rural area - divorce 52 percent
city area - divorce 68 percent

The question remains, why should you really marry? As a woman there is a reason - financial gain without working anything for it, but as a man???
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 3:18 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 11:07 pm
..... divorce is not the only indication of a bad or miserable marriage. You have to take divorces, and include suicides, separations, unhappy marriages, couples with marital violence, sexless marriages, etc. If you add all of those categories into the mix of unsuccessful marriages, you'd have a marriage success rate of about 10%, if that.
Within EU there is a strange way to consider ALL marriages - even those which are ending in divorce AFTER being married for more than 10 years - as 'fulfilled (whatever this might mean) and they will considered - despite divorce - as a successful marriage, not even entering any divoce statistic.

Despite this strange way of counting, in my native country (Austria EU) the top rating a few years ago was
rural area - divorce 52 percent
city area - divorce 68 percent

The question remains, why should you really marry? As a woman there is a reason - financial gain without working anything for it, but as a man???
Speaking of financial gains to the woman, I had two very telling experiences. First, I had to indicate my marital status at the time I sold my investment properties. Since I indicated single, my closing attorney felt it necessary to take special pains to question me about it and independently verify that I was indeed single. Apparently, the risk of my selling my own properties without enriching "a wife" was very real to them.

Also, when I retired, it created a bit of a stir that I indicated that I was unmarried because a wife has legal claim to a portion of the pension. I had to take pains to ensure them I was indeed unmarried before the retirement was approved.

If I, as an unmarried man, have to go thru such nonsense to protect the financial interests of a wife I never had, I can only imagine the hell men who are or were married have to go thru.