10 Reasons Not To Marry - Why Men Should Avoid The Trap

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Humans do all these things as well.. Guess you have never picked up a newspaper in awhile or ever watched a show on prison inmates and how they treat gaurds.. Must have also missed the gay pride movement
BUT do all humans do these things all the time like chimpanzees do? Why not? Why haven't I had sex with a man like chimpanzees do? My biological programming on the blink?
No, its not. Unless you are the type that puts humans on a pedestal. We really are not that superior to many of our closest relatives. Morality is subjective and is not indicative of superiority. It is simply a survival tool that we don't use very well. We still kill more of each other and other living animals than any other living creature on the planet.. And we are by far the most violent creatures living on earth. Apparently we can pick and choose, we humans do it all the time. You might want to re-check your statement that we are not animals also. I think many biologists and scientists would not agree.
Yes, I put humans on a pedestal! Ha, morality is subjective (usually when the person wants or needs it to be for their own purposes - see moral relativism!) Do animals have morality? Do animals have a conscience? Are animals capable of rational/logical thought? Can animals invent things that have no immediate purpose to them? And the biggest roadblock to believing in the "myth" of imperative polygamy IS this question:

Do animals have self-control?

Sure we are violent and YES we kill lots of people and animals everyday. IF you were making the argument that animals usually kill for need rather than want, I agree BUT we are superior if simply for that fact that we can make concentrated efforts to change our behaviors while animals can not.

What?!?! Women are not built this way. Men are built to get physically aroused, women are built to become emotionally aroused.. Women would never feel the need to mate with as many males as possible, their job is to be selective.. If they were physically aroused like men, the species would not filter out the weaker genes..
So the female chimpanzee needs to be "emotionally aroused" to have sex? Ummm.......perhaps you haven't been around for awhile. MANY women in this country get "physically" aroused when they wish to have sex. Experienced it myself! Also being "selective?" See the MAURY show to debunk this notion. Also, what is the criteria that they "select" from? Since, IMHO, this has changed over the course of human existence, then the traits being "selected" are by rational choice NOT biological programming!
Any genes that make a human more likely to survive in the enviornment it lives in. It is not limited to physical traits, also social traits as well.
HOW do you inherit "social" traits through DNA? Give me an example of genetic social traits. I always thought that social traits were learned behavior, for the most part.

We do this, obviously you live in a bubble..

You missed my point. Some human "animal" in the distant past MUST have, somehow and someway, resisted the overriding imperative of his so called "biological programming" in order to settle with just one woman in a monogamous relationship. IF this wasn't the norm so WHY did he do it? Could it have been that his "biological programming" was overridden by something else?

HOW do we live in semi-peaceful societies WHEN our "biological programming" tells us to murder, rape and kill at will?

In conclusion, all I am saying is this:

IF a man wants to cheat on his spouse or his girlfriend or his "special" friend or whatever. If a man wants a different woman everyday of his life. IF a man wants to live a polygamy life, at least OWN UP TO IT! Trying to rationalize/justify it by shrugging his shoulders and blaming "biological programming" is about as cowardly as it gets. It means this man feels he has NO control over his actions and therefore wants NO consequences or blame from them.

How childlike, pathetic and weak is that?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Capster78
Freshman Poster

Post by Capster78 »

BUT do all humans do these things all the time like chimpanzees do? Why not? Why haven't I had sex with a man like chimpanzees do? My biological programming on the blink?
All chimpanzees do not have sex with others of the same sex all the time. Your argument is going no where on this one. There are gay humans, pedophiles and people that throw crap at other humans.. you were easily proven wrong, you can't backpedal from that one.
Yes, I put humans on a pedestal! Ha, morality is subjective (usually when the person wants or needs it to be for their own purposes - see moral relativism!) Do animals have morality?
Yes they do.
Do animals have a conscience?
Yes they do.
Are animals capable of rational/logical thought?
Yes they are.
Can animals invent things that have no immediate purpose to them?
Yes they can.
And the biggest roadblock to believing in the "myth" of imperative polygamy IS this question:

Do animals have self-control?
Yes, they do.

Sure we are violent and YES we kill lots of people and animals everyday. IF you were making the argument that animals usually kill for need rather than want, I agree BUT we are superior if simply for that fact that we can make concentrated efforts to change our behaviors while animals can not.
I guess you have never trained a dog before.
So the female chimpanzee needs to be "emotionally aroused" to have sex? Ummm.......perhaps you haven't been around for awhile. MANY women in this country get "physically" aroused when they wish to have sex. Experienced it myself! Also being "selective?" See the MAURY show to debunk this notion. Also, what is the criteria that they "select" from? Since, IMHO, this has changed over the course of human existence, then the traits being "selected" are by rational choice NOT biological programming!
Any genes that make a human more likely to survive in the enviornment it lives in. It is not limited to physical traits, also social traits as well.
Yes, all beings get physically aroused, but women prefer to be emotionally aroused in order to get the physically aroused. That is why we have to "play games" to get them in bed.

HOW do you inherit "social" traits through DNA?
Some people are pre-disposed to being more sociable. It's a mix of the enviornment they grow up in and the traits passed along by their parents.
Give me an example of genetic social traits. I always thought that social traits were learned behavior, for the most part.
A good portion of it is a learned behavior, but some are more pre-disposed to learning that behavior.
You missed my point. Some human "animal" in the distant past MUST have, somehow and someway, resisted the overriding imperative of his so called "biological programming" in order to settle with just one woman in a monogamous relationship. IF this wasn't the norm so WHY did he do it? Could it have been that his "biological programming" was overridden by something else?
It was never overwritten, we still desire to be with more than one partner..
HOW do we live in semi-peaceful societies WHEN our "biological programming" tells us to murder, rape and kill at will?
because we go against our natural tendencies.

In conclusion, all I am saying is this:

IF a man wants to cheat on his spouse or his girlfriend or his "special" friend or whatever. If a man wants a different woman everyday of his life. IF a man wants to live a polygamy life, at least OWN UP TO IT! Trying to rationalize/justify it by shrugging his shoulders and blaming "biological programming" is about as cowardly as it gets. It means this man feels he has NO control over his actions and therefore wants NO consequences or blame from them.

How childlike, pathetic and weak is that?
Just depends on what your personal morals are. If you believe it is wrong to do so, your going to think like you do. I do not believe its wrong. I think it is natural as nature has proven.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've been thinking: Isn't it true that the real reason why most people get married is simply because everyone else is and they don't want to be left out?

If you think about it, isn't that a stupid reason?

If you think about it, you realize that it's not necessary to involve the government in your life and create an artificial contract like that. You can have a monogamous commitment without marriage, by simply living together and being together. Why involve the government? That makes everything messy, complicated and expensive if you decide to divorce later.

Plus it doesn't make sense to swear an oath to love someone forever. I mean, what if you change your mind later or regret it? How can you promise never to change your mind?

Most people are stupid sheep and believe everything they are told. That's why they are sent to school - so that they can memorize large volumes of data to regurgitate them on tests, which condition them to obey and accept everything they are told without question. That's why most people mistakenly assume that "Authority = Truth" when it does not. But once you start questioning things rather than taking them on faith, you realize that most of what we are told and taught are FALSE LIES.

That's the important lesson I wish to impart to you all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what this guy who listened to me on Mark's webinar said about my points about marriage. It's an awesome summation isn't it?
Yea, I think you handled Mark's question as diplomatically as possible.
One of the reasons I respect you is your ability to think independent of the masses.

You're completely right about marriage, divorce and the government. The contract isn't necessary (one can live together and opt for a co-hab agreement, to protect his assets). When you take away a man's freedom, you take away a man's power. Marriage is a game of exploitation. Divorce is a game of extortion. All sanctioned by the government.

Currently, marriage is designed to empower the woman and disempower the man.
It's a three-ring circus: Engagement ring, Wedding ring and Suffer-ring..lol.

I teach my students/clients never to marry before 30. If you take away the (socially/culturally) romantic fantasy surrounding marriage, you began to see it for what it really is, just another business contract, advantageous to the woman and gov't. When you marry you've just compromised away 80% of your power. As a man, your power is in your Money, Rights and Freedom. The institution of marriage weakens/exploits your position in all three areas, while a divorce robs/extorts. All the research shows that 70% of woman initiate divorce proceedings because the have a favorable legal and financial incentive to do so.

Keeping your options open is smart, because when a man have OPTIONS, he has POWER.

My site right now is (http://www.ManSmarts.com). I've haven't been promoting it just yet. I'm still in the creative/planning/implementation process of releasing a whole series of products and programs (ebooks, books, audios, videos, teleseminars, webinars and "Live" seminars, plus a documentary movie).

Currently, along with providing personal coaching and I have a book on Amazon (12 Character Types of women).
My additional thoughts are to maybe create a travel division, making guys away of their options overseas, to get them to look beyond their present landscape and explore women, globally.

It's been awhile, but I believe it was a result of a random search. I can't pinpoint exactly when I came upon your site. But, I do recall, when I did, I instantly thought "this guy gets it. He's smart, well-read and thinks for himself."
This part is so funny: "It's a three-ring circus: Engagement ring, Wedding ring and Suffer-ring..lol."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this rebuttal to my anti-marriage article on a site called TheGloss:

http://thegloss.com/sex-and-dating/beli ... efits-310/

crazygood
Freshman Poster

Post by crazygood »

Marriage depends on individual.

If you plan to get a divorce, then why get married in the first place.

It has a lot to do with the person that you choose and the wisdom to understand human beings, beside the sex. hehe
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 10 Reasons Not To Marry - Why Men Should Avoid The Trap

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video by Turd Flinging Monkey explaining why marriage is a raw deal for men.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbt9yK2DFrg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a good video by Turd Flinging Monkey explaining why marriage is a raw deal for men.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbt9yK2DFrg[/youtube]
Great video!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Dr. Helen Smith explaining why men are avoiding marriage.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6r3B9RU8IA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video by Paul Elam explaining the real reasons why men should not get married.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viN9kM2sh3o[/youtube]

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a good video by Paul Elam explaining the real reasons why men should not get married.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viN9kM2sh3o[/youtube]
Boycotting marriage is stupid. I like having a family. I like seeing them when I come home. I like having a wife. I like the excellent meals she cooks for me. I like the sex. I like not being alone.

As far as purchasing decisions, why would I want to make all the purchases? Do I really want to spend my tme buying clothes and towels, soap, vegetables and meat? If I am out at the store and I want to buy something, I buy it. But I like the fact that my wife goes out and buys food, figures out what to cook and cooks it. It's actually a time consuming task to think through what to buy and to put meals together. It takes some effort and expertise. I'd rather specialize in making money.

We've got a hired maid, too. I don't even have to give a bunch of instructions for her. If I want a cup of coffee, I can ask the maid to make it for me. But for the most part, I don't have to tell the maid to do stuff. My wife handles that for me, too.

It's good for a man who has a wife who works. Part of that work is making purchasing decisions. She cooks the food or decide what the maid cooks. She knows the kind of food I like. I don't want to have to plan a menu. If I want to eat something in particular, I can ask for it, or just go out to eat for it, depending on what it is. But its good not to have to worry about that and be surprised with a nice meal without having to waste my energy thinking through what I want to eat. I don't get bored with the food. My wife cooks better than most restaurants. She'll often learn to cook the dishes we like at a restaurant and sometimes even outdo them. Why would I want to mess with buying carrots or figuring all this stuff out when I have other things to do?

Back in the old days, a rich and important person might have a steward, a chief servant to whom he entrusted his goods. That doesn't mean he lacks power. If you have a trustworthy wife who can handle things, and you are in charge, her buying things doesn't strip you of your power.

My wife isn't going to buy a house or a car without me. And she's not going to make the purchasing decision. Maybe if I were super rich, I might say, "Here's some money. Buy whatever car or house or you want." If I were buying a house for us to live in, of course I'd want something she liked. I love her and want her to be happy. She also spends a lot more time in the house than I do.

I'd really be irritated if a real estate agent pitched the property to my wife and acted like I didn't matter. Does that actually happen in the US?

Overseas, in some countries, that is unlikely to happen. I noticed something at a Chinese restaurant in Malaysia. They brought me the bill. They asked me the questions. I am the man, and the decision maker. Even if it was something my wife ordered, it went through me.

Something I found stupid about this video is the idea that the listeners are supposed to put their lives on hold and never get married until society gets straightened out. He warns about the weapons women have available to them. They do in some countries, but not in others. Certain countries are not divorce-friendly for women. The Philippines basically has no divorce. I haven't heard much if anything about alimony in Indonesia. I hear if child custody cases go to court, they give the children the kids until age 7 or 8, and then they go with their dad. It's a terrible situation for both parents, and there is no incentive in that for women to divorce men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a very good video by Richard Cooper where he gives five good reasons why marriage is a raw deal for men. He just made this video yesterday and he makes some excellent points.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jPh1oiOzAM[/youtube]

Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

I agree not to marry, don't involve the state with your bedroom and minimize their involvement with your children. I am all for having a long term living relationship with a female whom births my children. You don't need the state to sanction your love.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Ralph in Miami wrote:I agree not to marry, don't involve the state with your bedroom and minimize their involvement with your children. I am all for having a long term living relationship with a female whom births my children. You don't need the state to sanction your love.
Religious sanction has some value.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJqgOFT07E[/youtube]
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think there may be some places where if you get married in a religious ceremony, it's legal, even if you don't file paperwork. So if it went to divorce court, not filing paperwork for the marriage may not help you, just like with common law marriage. But if you don't have paperwork, you might be at risk when it comes to custody of your kids.