Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Some of the girls that want to meet me on POF!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Will N. Dowd » Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 am

kai1275 wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I messaged this girl and simply asked her what her other religion and language were:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=53779389

This was her response:

Sorry Mr. Free thinker your look and your money are not important to me.
I'm not looking for a model or a bachelor. I care more for personality than anything else,
for this reason I know that we aren't compatible.

So I responded:

My Money? I'm on EI! You don't know anything about my personality.
Besides all I did was ask you what your language and religion are!

I assume she wouldn't approve of HA!


Unless your profile page has some silly a** writing you put on there, you are a victim of "Chinglish" more grammar than spelling, crime wise.

She is stuck up. Probably has rich parents, I can tell. Pretty but stuck up. Chinese abroad and ABCs are harder to date than a black man trying to date a rich white girl in Texas. Also your age difference is probably her main reason for saying that. If she is already in the West, she doesn't need an old white man....


Yes obviously very stuck up. When I think about it, my response was actually too gentle given her outburst at a simple question. I should have reemed her out more. It was like she was offended for me even asking her any question. Funny thing is, she says my money and looks are not important, but we all know that is BS because if she deemed a personality compatible, she would want the money and looks. Calling me Mr. Free Thinker is pretty funny too, it's like it's bad to not be a sheeple like she obviously is. She says in her profile she can be quite sarcastic, may be I should have asked her if her response was sarcastic. This is your typical Vancouver girl. Her race and back ground is irrelevant, she is stuck up and thinks she is the bomb. I pity her future mates. No wonder she is on POF, she won't get anywhere with an attitude like that.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby Adama » Mon May 13, 2013 1:20 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I messaged this girl and simply asked her what her other religion and language were:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=53779389

This was her response:

Sorry Mr. Free thinker your look and your money are not important to me.
I'm not looking for a model or a bachelor. I care more for personality than anything else,
for this reason I know that we aren't compatible.

So I responded:

My Money? I'm on EI! You don't know anything about my personality.
Besides all I did was ask you what your language and religion are!

I assume she wouldn't approve of HA!


Unless your profile page has some silly a** writing you put on there, you are a victim of "Chinglish" more grammar than spelling, crime wise.

She is stuck up. Probably has rich parents, I can tell. Pretty but stuck up. Chinese abroad and ABCs are harder to date than a black man trying to date a rich white girl in Texas. Also your age difference is probably her main reason for saying that. If she is already in the West, she doesn't need an old white man....


Yes obviously very stuck up. When I think about it, my response was actually too gentle given her outburst at a simple question. I should have reemed her out more. It was like she was offended for me even asking her any question. Funny thing is, she says my money and looks are not important, but we all know that is BS because if she deemed a personality compatible, she would want the money and looks. Calling me Mr. Free Thinker is pretty funny too, it's like it's bad to not be a sheeple like she obviously is. She says in her profile she can be quite sarcastic, may be I should have asked her if her response was sarcastic. This is your typical Vancouver girl. Her race and back ground is irrelevant, she is stuck up and thinks she is the bomb. I pity her future mates. No wonder she is on POF, she won't get anywhere with an attitude like that.


Stuck up? Maybe, as in a self-defense mechanism, cause that bitch is ugly.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Will N. Dowd » Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 am

Adama wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I messaged this girl and simply asked her what her other religion and language were:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=53779389

This was her response:

Sorry Mr. Free thinker your look and your money are not important to me.
I'm not looking for a model or a bachelor. I care more for personality than anything else,
for this reason I know that we aren't compatible.

So I responded:

My Money? I'm on EI! You don't know anything about my personality.
Besides all I did was ask you what your language and religion are!

I assume she wouldn't approve of HA!


Unless your profile page has some silly a** writing you put on there, you are a victim of "Chinglish" more grammar than spelling, crime wise.

She is stuck up. Probably has rich parents, I can tell. Pretty but stuck up. Chinese abroad and ABCs are harder to date than a black man trying to date a rich white girl in Texas. Also your age difference is probably her main reason for saying that. If she is already in the West, she doesn't need an old white man....


Yes obviously very stuck up. When I think about it, my response was actually too gentle given her outburst at a simple question. I should have reemed her out more. It was like she was offended for me even asking her any question. Funny thing is, she says my money and looks are not important, but we all know that is BS because if she deemed a personality compatible, she would want the money and looks. Calling me Mr. Free Thinker is pretty funny too, it's like it's bad to not be a sheeple like she obviously is. She says in her profile she can be quite sarcastic, may be I should have asked her if her response was sarcastic. This is your typical Vancouver girl. Her race and back ground is irrelevant, she is stuck up and thinks she is the bomb. I pity her future mates. No wonder she is on POF, she won't get anywhere with an attitude like that.


Stuck up? Maybe, as in a self-defense mechanism, cause that bitch is ugly.


The reason I messaged her was because she was Asian, in my age group, and doesn't drink, which is what I prefer. Needless to say I didn't expect her outrageous response. Her face is OK in my opinion. Too bad it is ruined by her her BS response and attitude.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby kai1275 » Mon May 13, 2013 7:22 pm

Bitter Bitch Syndrome? Since she is sarcastic, see if she was actually joking or not. Maybe she is a margaret cho with bad jokes and a nice body and face. Maybe she is even better that all of that? Regardless, the 2nd email may provide a good laugh.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Will N. Dowd » Tue May 14, 2013 5:00 am

Check out this chick:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=40293152

"I'm not being racist but I don't date Asians, Persians or Filipinos" LOL
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Tue May 14, 2013 5:09 am

Ummm, aren't Filipinos Asians? This chick needs it in the ying-yang good and hard to perhaps bang some sense into her.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:Check out this chick:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=40293152

"I'm not being racist but I don't date Asians, Persians or Filipinos" LOL


If I had a dollar for every time I saw one of those on that site or Match.com or any other Western dating site, I would have at least a 1000 dollars. I hate seeing shit like that. Using any of those sites is terrible for black men, too many have that exact line or they keep it simple, "No black men".
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby aozora13 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:15 pm

I agree with Kai. You realize that women in this country are not worth dating and should be strictly business purposes or general advice. I see that although other countries are not exactly perfect to dating non-white guys but it is still better than the dating situation here.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby Adama » Tue May 14, 2013 10:38 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Ummm, aren't Filipinos Asians? This chick needs it in the ying-yang good and hard to perhaps bang some sense into her.


She feels so strongly about it that she had to emphasize Filipinos especially.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Adama » Tue May 14, 2013 10:43 pm

aozora13 wrote:I agree with Kai. You realize that women in this country are not worth dating and should be strictly business purposes or general advice. I see that although other countries are not exactly perfect to dating non-white guys but it is still better than the dating situation here.


Canada and the USA are terrible for middle class men of any race. The USA and possibly Canada are good for one thing if you are a man, and that is earning money, if you are able to do it, especially regarding the many tax exemptions revolved around owning your own business. Other than that, if you are a criminal or a woman, North America is an excellent place to live with generous benefits.

If a man isnt wealthy, a politician, or a thug he has no business dealing with women on a non-professional basis within North America.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Will N. Dowd » Wed May 22, 2013 3:18 am

Blanket email sent out from POF founder Markus yesterday. You have to love number 2, he's obviously never been to the Philippines!

My name is Markus and I created POF/Plentyoffish. When I created POF, I wanted it to be all about finding relationships with the right person. For the first 7 years this worked really well, I got the site to 10 million users without any employees people and POF was generating a ton of relationships. Around 3 years ago, everyone started using the website via mobile phones. Today about 70% of POF use is via a mobile phone and unfortunately about 2% of men started to use POF as more of a hookup site mostly due the the casual nature of cell phone use.

In sticking with my vision that POF is all about Relationships, I'm going to make a bunch of changes to ensure it stays a relationship-focused site.

1. Any first contact between users that contains sexual references will not be sent. Anyone who tries to get around this rule will be deleted without warning. This rule has actually been in effect since last month and it's made the site so much better.

2. You can only contact people +/- 14 years of your age. There is no reason for a 50 year old man to contact a 18 year old women. The majority of messages sent outside those age ranges are all about hookups. Anyone who tries to get around this rule will get deleted.

3. Intimate Encounters will go away in the next few months. There are 3.3 Million people who use the site every day, of those there are only 6,041 single women looking for Intimate Encounters. Of those 6,041 women, the ones with hot pictures are mostly men pretending to be women. Intimate Encounters on POF can be summed up as a bunch of horny men talking to a bunch of horny men pretending to be women.

In short the vast majority of people will not be impacted. This is because the vast majority of people are not going around spamming women saying "let's have sex tonight". I can't change POF alone, I need your help to get the word out there that POF is all about relationships!
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby Maverick » Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 am

Props to the POF successes.

But basically, you're 40, tall, and good-looking. Did you really expect to not get messages from tons of women?

If there's anything I've learned from my time doing online dating, it's that looks and height will get you a lot of messages.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Will N. Dowd » Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 am

Maverick wrote:Props to the POF successes.

But basically, you're 40, tall, and good-looking. Did you really expect to not get messages from tons of women?

If there's anything I've learned from my time doing online dating, it's that looks and height will get you a lot of messages.


Successes? I met 3 girls, all of them unattractive. The few girls that messaged me were white cougars. The girls that want to meet me horrify me. I got a lot of looks at my profile, but some of the girls that messaged me told me they could tell I was intimidatingly confident.

My standards are simply way too high for the disgrace that is most local girls. Unless they meet my standards I look at porn.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby Maverick » Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:
Maverick wrote:Props to the POF successes.

But basically, you're 40, tall, and good-looking. Did you really expect to not get messages from tons of women?

If there's anything I've learned from my time doing online dating, it's that looks and height will get you a lot of messages.


Successes? I met 3 girls, all of them unattractive. The few girls that messaged me were white cougars. The girls that want to meet me horrify me. I got a lot of looks at my profile, but some of the girls that messaged me told me they could tell I was intimidatingly confident.

My standards are simply way too high for the disgrace that is most local girls. Unless they meet my standards I look at p**n.


Oh damn. My bad man. I just re-read your posts. I thought you were MEETING all of those hot Asian girls lol. Misinterpretation on my part.

In other news, check out the balls on this Chinese girl:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=9751118

Guess she's been in the States for too long. Or this is what I would be looking forward to if I went to China....lol
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby Will N. Dowd » Wed May 22, 2013 8:46 pm

I was hiding my profile for a while, but just changed my picture and put my profile as public again, you can see it here:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50951643

shortly thereafter I got one of the ...so and so wants to meet you! messages from POF.

This is the profile:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=55001690

Too bad no one told her she was bad enough before she got the 2 tattoos.

Welcome to Canada, where women are men and men are women!

I've thought about writing a book about Canada after I've left.

It's tentative title will be:

Canada Royally Sucks, and here's why

under it, I'll have some reviewer say:

Pack your bags before reading, because you'll want to leave as soon as you're done!
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest