Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

chanta76 wrote:Times are changing..I notice more and more Asian men with non-Asian women. Just the other day I saw a Korean guy with a black girl. In the past it was lop sided with Asian women with white men.
Even today there is still a inter-racial disparity but I think with the younger Asian American guys and with just changes I see more and more Asian men dating out.
http://euphorialuv.wordpress.com/
http://blackwomenasianmen.tumblr.com/

In Africa:

(This couple lives in Congo and runs a Chinese restaurant)

In US:

(Sandra Denton & Tony Lo)

(Guy took his date to the Elephant Bar, heheheh)
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Falcon wrote:
colibri wrote:Um 1.75 1.80 1.90 m :) my bf is 1.82 cm , i guess most girls are in a range of 1.65 cm
:o *gasp* She just dropped the b-word, hahaha! I also do this to girls sometimes ... just suddenly drop the g-word and they get shocked (especially the American ones, for whatever reason). :P

Anyways, back on topic. People are generally taller in northern Mexico, and shorter in southern Mexico. Mexican-Americans who spent their childhoods growing up in the U.S. also become a lot taller. I know some indigenous Mixtec families in which the parents would be tiny, but the children would be as tall as 6' 0". And all over East Asia, young people are getting very tall - 6' 0" or even more.
hahha gee why ?
We just came back toguether : p ...
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

colibri wrote:hahha gee why ?
We just came back toguether : p ...
@ colibri:
Aww congrats! :D It's always great to hear people reuniting, getting back together again.

@ momopi:
You might also want to check out this YouTube channel featuring Asian male - non-Asian female couples. I don't know why, but YouTube told her not to make any more videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/KittyLOVEproduction

Among overseas Chinese males, exogamy is extremely common except in North America and other Anglo countries. All over Southeast Asia, Latin America, Oceania, Indian Ocean territories, etc., there is nothing unusual about Asian male - non-Asian female couples. None of the locals would be surprised by such pairings. The majority of these couples would involve Asian males rather than Asian females, because Asian females rarely emigrated in the old days. Most Asian Americans don't know about all this.

And let's not forget Genghis Khan & sons. From Slavic to Turkic to Persian to Indian to Arab women, they had 'em all. If they had known about the whole "inept Asian male" thing in the United States via a time machine, they would have laughed their heads off. :wink:
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

Falcon wrote:
colibri wrote:Um 1.75 1.80 1.90 m :) my bf is 1.82 cm , i guess most girls are in a range of 1.65 cm
:o *gasp* She just dropped the b-word, hahaha! I also do this to girls sometimes ... just suddenly drop the g-word and they get shocked (especially the American ones, for whatever reason). :P

Anyways, back on topic. People are generally taller in northern Mexico, and shorter in southern Mexico. Mexican-Americans who spent their childhoods growing up in the U.S. also become a lot taller. I know some indigenous Mixtec families in which the parents would be tiny, but the children would be as tall as 6' 0". And all over East Asia, young people are getting very tall - 6' 0" or even more.
@Falcon: You're pretty much right. People from northern Mexico tend to be taller than people from the southern parts. Mexican-Americans tend to be taller than their parents (one or both :P) I'm 5 ft 2in (1.60 m) taller than my mom (5' (1.54 m) at the most) but shorter than my dad 5'6' (1.70 m). Keep in mind, my parents are in the 50+ years age group. Whenever I walk and talk to my mom, I have to bend a bit down to talk to her :lol:

OTOH, The younger Mexicans immigrants (18-45 years old) I've seen are a bit little taller than the 50+ immigrants. My mom's friend from Sinaloa is about 26 and is about 5'4-5'5 (1.65 m).

@momopi: the guys in the last two pics you posted are cute :) I kind of caught yellow/Asian fever since I came to the SF Bay Area from South LA. :oops:
Last edited by adria2789 on February 6th, 2012, 9:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

No need for Asian PUA's to prove themselves. It's already written in history!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... nghis.html

http://web.unife.it/progetti/genetica/G ... hg2003.pdf

From Poland to Korea I ravaged the land
Now my DNA's in dudes from New York to Japan

And today we think of "Khan" as a Pakistani surname.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

omg ! the 2nd pic ! asian jaw line <3 n_n so alluring haah
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
polya
Junior Poster

White Women aren't Compatable with any Man.

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
asianwomaninamerica
Freshman Poster

Post by asianwomaninamerica »

I know this couple where the husband is Asian and his wife is White. My Asian friend is dating a White woman who is my friend also.I'm sure more exist out there, but a lot of my friends are dating married to a different ethnicity. My Asian friend is engaged to a guy who is Ghanaian/white. My other Asian friend is married to a AA guy. My two friends, who are White, are married to a AA guy and a AW. My other Asian friend is married to a White guy.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Random K-pop cover vid ;p

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovVfLanc ... r_embedded[/youtube]
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible

Post by walrusface »

Winston wrote:
A White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia. They need a guy who is more masculine than them, or at least is taller and looks more masculine. A typical Asian guy looks way too meek and feminine to them. They are not masculine enough for them, nor sexually attractive to them either. Asian males look nothing like what her DNA-driven mating instinct looks for. This is why most White women treat Asian men as asexual and do not consider them for any type of romantic relationship.
I have thought this for a while. It is also why I think a lot of white women are attracted to black men, because they are often seen as more more masculine.

Because of feminism, it has made western women more masculine...kind of ironic really when you think of the word 'feminism' itself.
Winston wrote: However, I've noticed that the types of White males that get along best with Asian women are not the rugged, red neck or macho types, but the low key, mellow types with less testosterone, and are more open minded and intellectual about other cultures. Some of these white guys (such as Rock) seem to have "Asian souls and personalities", hence we call them "eggs" - white on the outside, yellow on the inside. lol
That's why I think I might be more suited to Asian women. I think that the women in Eastern Europe etc might be more inclined to go for those macho types.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The PUA forum ABCsofAttraction is discussing this thread. But they didn't even have the courtesy to provide a link here.

http://www.abcsofattraction.com/communi ... t6703.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:Let me just first say that this is not the norm:

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/9585/This_J ... ks_like_20

But, I have meet one Chinese women in her 30's who dress like she's 19, and married my cousin's ex-BF, who was in his mid 20's. She could actually pull it off too. Exceptions are not the norm, of course.
"There are no ugly women, just lazy ones." - Helena Rubinstein, quoted in he article you linked.

Yup.

Had a Western Armenian gf who was like this. In pics with her son people thought she was his gf. (This is not typical of old country Armenian women, who often let themselves go after marriage, as divorce is out of the question.) Yes it took products - she was a committed Mary Kay rep. And the motivation came from inside. She loved being a girl.

I hate it when a women in America, immigrant or local, announces that she doesn't "wear makeup" or "use anything". I think: "No wonder you look like that."

This truth is not really unfair to women. Someone once said that after age 50, any man is responsible for his face. I.e. masculine character, virtue, honor etc begin to show, and replace the childish appeal of youth in man.

And if a woman likes being a girl, she can choose to look like one.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:Statistically speaking, human height and size varies by geography and genetics....French women are also the most slim/petite and have the lowest BMI in Europe (but only slightly lower than Italians):

Great chart, thanks for posting.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:
(Guy took his date to the Elephant Bar, heheheh)
MakinBlasians

(I just like saying that...)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:A White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia.
I wonder if a rough guy can be with a very feminine girl who was raised to expect polite males. Latin women here in California love Armenian men, and vice versa. But we scare them. They are not used to men being dominant and yelling. I want someone who will submit, a little whipping needed now and then is certainly okay, but not every damn day. I don't want to live in a freakin telenovela.
Falcon wrote: Same goes for Latinas in general when compared to Asian females. This is because of Western vs. Eastern cultural differences. But nevertheless my Latina girlfriend and I are very compatible.
This is something I wrestle with and probably some others. I have no doubt I can find a nice gf in Latin America. But I'm a little concerned about too much feminism, especially in the intelligent girls I would normally talk to. it seems to me that it would be hard to connect to an Asian girl, but it also seems to me that there would be less fighting.