Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible

Post by starchild5 »

bob123 wrote:I think people are drawn to cultural compatibility and not just physical compatibility. There are plenty of meek, quiet, boring white girls. These nice white girls have trouble dating because they are so quiet and passive that they usually end up the dating the first guy to ask them out. There are plenty of white girls that are shy and have low self esteem. You never meet them because they usually just stay home.

As for inter-cultural marriage, most people end up marrying someone of the same religion. Even if the husband and wife are different races, if they have the same religion, it will make marriage a lot more likely. This just makes it more "socially acceptable in their community" and personally compatible if they agree on the same lifestyle. In America, there are a lot of inter-racial marriage between catholics who are white and hispanic. Its often much easier to meet women at Church instead of at a bar. More and More Asian men are becoming christian and westernized. More Asian men are comfortable adapting to Western religion and lifestyles.

The reason there are fewer Asian-White marriages is simply because Asian men don't go to Church and other places to interact with white women. The more often an Asian man interacts with a White women, the increased likelihood that he will date her and marry her.
You are right...White women and Asian men are compatible...Its the Hollywood and the whole lame stream that don't want us to be together with all that masculine BS.

They want to project a meek image of us.

All white women need is a guy like Bruce Lee for that Image of Asians but Hollywood would not allow more Asian's to steal the thunder...Asian's in American main stream are limited for a reason so that White women do not get charmed by us and then there are small d**k jokes.

All the top Hip Hop dance groups like Quest Crew, Jabbawakeez, Pereotics are from Asia and many have white girl friends.

They do not want white girls to get really exposed to Asian culture. When I was in Germany I dated this American girl...Who was even more taller than me at 5 11.... when we talked all things Asian...she was amazed on what it has to offer..She never thought about Asia like that and now she is planning to become an ESL teacher just to be in China. American women just need more exposure on Asia.

I'm not saying Asian's are special but we are on equal wave length like Black, Spanish, whites guys....As America/Europe is also brainwashed dead zombie walking :) ....Detoxifying a white women takes a full night of truth :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston is certainly compatible with this white woman! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by sentinel89 »

Winston wrote:Dude,
Every general rule has exceptions. I can show you people who have won the lottery too, but that doesn't mean that winning the lottery is common or probable.

Every statistic on interracial dating in the world has shown that Asian male/White female relationships are one of the rarest pairings in the world. One can even see this out in public. No one disputes it. There is a REASON for this. It is not due to chance or coincidence. Duh.
I don't know.. Asian Male, Black Female is probably THE rarest
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Post by YourHusband »

You are right...White women and Asian men are compatible...Its the Hollywood and the whole lame stream that don't want us to be together with all that masculine BS.

They want to project a meek image of us.

All white women need is a guy like Bruce Lee for that Image of Asians but Hollywood would not allow more Asian's to steal the thunder...Asian's in American main stream are limited for a reason so that White women do not get charmed by us and then there are small d**k jokes.

All the top Hip Hop dance groups like Quest Crew, Jabbawakeez, Pereotics are from Asia and many have white girl friends.

They do not want white girls to get really exposed to Asian culture. When I was in Germany I dated this American girl...Who was even more taller than me at 5 11.... when we talked all things Asian...she was amazed on what it has to offer..She never thought about Asia like that and now she is planning to become an ESL teacher just to be in China. American women just need more exposure on Asia.

I'm not saying Asian's are special but we are on equal wave length like Black, Spanish, whites guys....As America/Europe is also brainwashed dead zombie walking :) ....Detoxifying a white women takes a full night of truth :lol:
except real life matters more than bullshit media. for one, if a white american girl came across a good looking asian dude in real life, she will still be naturally attracted to him, as attraction is largely due to human nature. if anything, it'd be the other way around; many white girls aren't attractive enough themselves and a good looking asian wouldn't be interested in them. also, remember that hollywood only portrays the ugly, fobby asians that way; it doesn't affect the good looking, westernized asians. remember that everyone knows hollywood is run by stupid, uncultured white americans anyways, and we all know the horrible reputation white americans have throughout the world.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Im in korea now...i seen korean guys with white girls here. Although its a minority but so are white guys with korean girls.

The korean guys that get the white girls are just normal looking korean guys...with some english speaking ability.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

It doesn't help the Asian male cause when movies like Hangover project an image of an Asian guy with virtually no penis...I LMAO but also realize it was unfair. Many American women are silent, or not so silent, f**k buckets. Media is projecting the ideal they need a bigger tallywacker to fulfill their sexual needs, or a p***y eating lesbian :(

Mixed race couples will increase and Asian males will benefit from it in the future.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Post by YourHusband »

Except that in the hangover, the asian character was ugly and fobby, the kind of asian that women wouldn't like anyways. asian dudes who are westernized and good looking/masculine are seen in a completely different light, and could be seen as desirable by most women of any race. in this case, the media is useless as it is not able to affect the asian men who are inherently desirable.

keep in mind that the portrayals of asian AMERICAN men are generally always positive; they only make fun of the unattractive fobs, and even asian americans don't like fobs.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster

Post by YourHusband »

If you're a young, good looking, and stylish Asian guy, you might do much better dating WF in France than US or UK. When I was in Paris, I observed that the majority of Asian/White couples from UK were WM/AF, versus local French Asian/White couples had more AM/WF couplings. This is only a causal observation as a tourist, but others have also claimed that in France, Asian males enjoy higher social status in dating than their counterparts in the US.

wrong, social image has to do with the qualities of the individual, not the simple fact they're a certain race. like asian men anywhere, most of the asian men in france aren't that good looking, and thus wouldn't be considered desirable by the average french woman. sure, the good looking ones will do well, but they can do well in the US and UK as well. also, i'm pretty sure most, if not, all the french women you saw with asian men in paris were unattractive or average-looking, at best. it's like the stereotype of unattractive, fat white women dating black men that exists in the US.

a young, good looking, stylish asian guy will do anywhere, and in many cases, he will be seen as a novelty and be better than bland run of the mill white guys. a good looking asian from the US would do better in france than most asian men who actually grew up in france, for example.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm unique for the fact that I'm neither an FOB nor am I very Westernized. I don't feel the need to identify with one or both, but I know that returning to Asia is the way to go.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Falcon »

sentinel89 wrote:I don't know.. Asian Male, Black Female is probably THE rarest
Wrong.

Chinese Men with Black Women & African Wives
http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures ... wives.html

And the entire island of Madagascar is made up of descendants of that kind of mixture. (Indonesian sailors mixing with local black Africans)

If you look outside the US, Asian Male + Any kind of female is common throughout the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One more reason why Asian men and White women are not naturally compatible:

1. White women are heavily into lookism. They care more about looks than Asian or Hispanic women do. Looks matter a lot to White women and they won't give a guy a chance unless they are "physically attracted to them" per their own words. White women generally prefer tall athletic White men. Even if they deny it, it still must be true because they always choose certain types of white guys that rate high in the looks department.

2. However, most Asian men are not very attractive or good looking. That's why Asian women aren't as fixated on looks as White women are. If they were, most of them could not find an Asian male partner because most Asian guys aren't attractive. Therefore, this again is a mismatch, because White women want good looking guys and most Asian men are not good looking, and thus cannot meet the criteria that white women have for the looks they are attracted to.

This is yet another major factor that makes Asian men and White women one of the least frequent pairings of couples, and why they have a lower success rate together in dating too.

This seems to be true even in Europe, however it does seem that European White women are more open minded toward Asian men and aren't as racist toward them as American White women are, because frankly, European girls are more down to earth, mature and broad minded than their American counterparts are, and nowhere near as fake either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

So Europe would be the best shot for Asian men that wants white girls. Not sure if I agree with your assessment. Asian guys at least in the wealthy country are healthy and taller so I think with the younger I think they are totally unattractive looking. At the same time what's is consider attractive looking?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Im in korea now...i seen korean guys with white girls here. Although its a minority but so are white guys with korean girls.

The korean guys that get the white girls are just normal looking korean guys...with some english speaking ability.
I can say exactly the same here in Japan. Japanese man with white girl does exist, often observed in the German speaking community here in Tokyo, of course also Japanese girl with white man - not so many, the minority, as most Japanese will prefer an Asian partner from countries nearby, China, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines etc.

It should be mentioned that there are also plenty of 'half Japanese/half white people', including my 2 daughters, including some of our office staff. What about them?

Further, there are also Asian-Americans in Japan, some from USA, but many from Latin America, they are not native Japanese speakers, but know only Portuguese/Spanish and some English, they are generation 3 or 4 of Japanese immigrants to America and are grown up outside of Asia. What about them? etc. etc.

I cannot say that white girl/Asian man are not naturally compatible. It depends on the individuals.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As you can see below, interracial couples have a higher divorce rate than same race couples. And Asian men/White women couples have a much higher divorce rate than White men/Asian women couples. This validates what I said about Asian men and White women not being naturally compatible, or having the lowest compatibility rate at least.

Also, this report by the Daily Mail shows that White men and Asian women are the highest in demand in Western countries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... mance.html

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

If you so strongly believe that asian men and white women are not compatible. You should do away with your russian adventure and any of those pictures because it can be misleading to newbies or just state the obvious that in russia you failed because your an asian guy who could not get a white girl and had to go to poor asian country.