Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Asian men/White women are not naturally compatible

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

If you so strongly believe that asian men and white women are not compatible. You should do away with your russian adventure and any of those pictures because it can be misleading to newbies or just state the obvious that in russia you failed because your an asian guy who could not get a white girl and had to go to poor asian country.
Why? I never said Russia was a good place to find a wife. I merely said that Eastern European women are far more approachable, which is true by a million times. The photo collages prove that.

I never said Asian men/White women successes are impossible, just that they are very low probability. The facts and stats support that. But there are always exceptions of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Sigh...it's like talking to a wall . I guess you can't figure it out.

You post thread like this stating that asian men and white women are not naturally compatible. At the same time you sell a dating guide for men in Russia. If I remember correctly you didn't really do that great in Russia but the way you sell it with your photos you make it sound it's great. It's false advertisement. I mean if you did great in Russia would you be posting this thread? You called me stupid but think about it. It's not consistent. What if some Asian American guy comes by your site see your photos in Russia but read this thread. He be like so which is it?

Ok...Russian women are easier to approach but end of the day they won't choose an Asian guy. Right? Isn't that your message.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote: Ok...Russian women are easier to approach but end of the day they won't choose an Asian guy. Right? Isn't that your message.
It depends where in all these former USSR countries, the problem is for your search as Asian man you will have to travel through the Asian part of Russia, this is time consuming, not cheap and little population is living there and Russian language is a MUST. Not sure if it makes sense for an Asian man to search in this region.

Otherwise I often got the impression, that Asian men prefer Asian women. Some even insist on women who belong to the same ethnic group - like most men in India, or to the same religion, as Muslim women and their families reject to accept men of other religions etc.

It's not only about race, as religion also plays a certain important role, and of course also your wallet...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Sigh...it's like talking to a wall . I guess you can't figure it out.

You post thread like this stating that asian men and white women are not naturally compatible. At the same time you sell a dating guide for men in Russia. If I remember correctly you didn't really do that great in Russia but the way you sell it with your photos you make it sound it's great. It's false advertisement. I mean if you did great in Russia would you be posting this thread? You called me stupid but think about it. It's not consistent. What if some Asian American guy comes by your site see your photos in Russia but read this thread. He be like so which is it?

Ok...Russian women are easier to approach but end of the day they won't choose an Asian guy. Right? Isn't that your message.
I already told you. Its not impossible. Just low probability. If you get a white girlfriend you will have to settle most likely. Or you can go to siberia and eastern russia. There are mixed mongloid girls there or eurasian women that may like asian men.

But this site isnt just for asian men. Its for men in general. So white men maybe will do better in russia. So maybe my photo collage can be for them.

I did great in russia at getting date yeah. But not real girlfriends or sex. But at the end i was doing a lot better.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I just added these new paragraphs to the end of my OP, to clear up any confusions and misunderstandings, and to answer the straw mans of people like chanta76. It includes some advice and suggestions for Asian men. I will be making this into a featured blog articlce.

New paragaphs:

"Suggestions, Solutions and Good News for Asian Males:

However, there are always exceptions to all this of course, just as there are with every general tendency or pattern. But these are the fundamental truths that explain why Asian male / White female pairings are less common and less compatible in general, then Asian female / White male pairings.

Now, I am not saying it's impossible for Asian men and White women to have good relationships or stick together, just that it's low probability and does not usually last long. Therefore, if you are an Asian male with a fetish or preference for White females, I would say it's ok to go for it, as long as you: don't take it too seriously, expect a lot of rejection, and don't get your hopes too high. And of course, as long as you understand that this pursuit is a low probability endeavor that will not work for the majority of Asian men (though there are exceptions of course, which can be found if you look for them) and therefore is just for fun or to satisfy your curiosity.

Granted of course, there is a subset minority of white women that have a fetish or preference for Asian men and/or an interest in Asian culture. Those are the types that are more likely to date Asian men. In addition, the mod/goth types of white girls, who like to dress in all black and are into witches and vampires, like the famous icon El Vira, also tend to like Asian men or are more open to them, in my experience. (I guess it's because since they like everything black, that they fancy the black hair of Asian men? lol) However, even if you date these subset types of white females, still the probability of long term success is low, so be prepared for that and don't take it too seriously or fall in love too deep.

As an Asian male myself, I can understand how alluring attractive white females are, especially when they seem unattainable and aren't naturally attracted to you. It's a challenge we dream of overcoming, especially if we have insecurity issues, because then we feel that acquiring a White partner will make us feel more accepted and successful in Western society, and thus will compensate for our feeling of inferiority or insecurity in a culture where White males are the ideal male standard.

However, once you start dating both White and Asian females, you will naturally appreciate Asian women and realize that they are better suited for you and complement you better, for they are super feminine and complement an Asian male naturally well, as nature and God intended or designed. That's been my experience. Asian women, especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean (NE Asian types) have a grace, elegance and femininity that White women can never have. This is why Hollywood movies almost never show the top Asian female models in their films and entertainment, because they would eclipse even the best of the best in white female models.

The GOOD NEWS for you as an Asian male is that in Asia, the majority of attractive women prefer ASIAN males, not white males. The white male preference of Asian females is only true in America and Europe, not in Asia. So if you go to an Asian country where there are still plenty of single females, such as China, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. you will do much better than most White males do, for YOU will be the MAIN preference of most of the Asian women there. In contrast, the white males in Asia will tend to date the "leftovers" in Asia, the women that Asian men don't want, either cause they are too old, unattractive, or have personality issues. So you will have better pickings in Asia than the white men do, assuming of course that you are a decent quality Asian male comparing yourself to an equal quality White male, all else being equal.

In addition, the Asian females in Asia are also better for you because they are more down-to-earth, feminine and non-westernized. In other words, they aren't as corrupted or spoiled. They act more humble and modest, not arrogant like Americanized Asian girls do. In Asia, women are raised with traditional values, to care about others and prioritize the needs of their family, husband and children. They aren't raised to be selfish, narcissistic and egotistic like they would be in American culture. As we all know, humble modest girls are easier to get along with than spoiled arrogant girls. So the women in Asia make better wives, will treat you better, and have better values and character. And thus will complement you better. That's why Asian countries have much lower divorce rates than America does, not surprisingly.

So I would definitely recommend you go somewhere in Asia to date women. Find a job or start a business there if possible, so you can live long term and have a better prospect of finding a good quality partner than if you were just a tourist. If you don't know where to start, then visit several Asian countries to find out where you fit best, including your own native country where your parents or ancestors came.

However, I wouldn't put too much stock in finding a girlfriend or partner in the wealthier first tier Asian countries though, such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan or Korea. The women in those nations tend to be spoiled, difficult and very picky. So unless you are the cream of the crop or you have a lot of social connections and networks in such countries, I wouldn't try to date women there. I mean you could try of course, and you may get lucky, but I wouldn't put much stock or hope in it. The women in such countries are well off, independent and have money. They don't even need men, so they will demand the cream of the crop or be very picky, because they can afford to be. What's more, they tend to be hyper closed when it comes to talking to strangers or meeting new guys. So they aren't even that social or open with new people, and that includes you too. That's my advice. Take it or leave it.

Now one final thing. If you are an Asian male still interested in White girls, what I would recommend is that you go date the White girls overseas, in Europe and Russia. Not in USA or Canada. That's because the white women in Europe and Russia tend to be a lot more down to earth and genuine, and are less racist toward Asian men, in my experience. So you will have a better time connecting with them and vibing with them. If nothing else you will at least make some nice new White female friends over there.

Once you go to Europe, you will see that the white women there are NOT like the white women in America. They don't act as fake or immature, and aren't as paranoid or high strung or man hating, as American women are. So you will feel much more comfortable with the white females there, in European countries and Russia. In particular, focus on Eastern Europe for the women there are less spoiled and not into feminism as much.

However, even if you find a girlfriend in Europe or Russia, again like I said earlier, the chances of it lasting long term into marriage aren't that great. There is simply a rift between the natural instinct of White females and Asian males, one that makes them drift easily apart. Of course, there are successful marriages between Asian men and White women, they do exist no doubt, and examples can be found. But that doesn't mean that the majority of Asian men will succeed long term with white women. It only means a minority will. Though not impossible, it's simply not as achievable as dating within your own Asian race.

Now I'm not trying to discourage anybody here. Just giving the facts. Hope you understand where I'm coming from. Regardless, always remember to follow your heart. That's the most important thing."

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

White women expect to be worshipped and being a doormat is a function most Asian men are not willing to preform. My hats off to them. With white women you'll be cooking your own meals. You can count on it. If the rice isn't cooked when an Asian man comes home from work he'll just find another woman. A white guy on the other hand will make his own food without complaining.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I finally did it. I made a great blog article out of this topic and expanded it. I added graphics, charts and images to it too. Check it out. Please share this with all frustrated Asian men you know. It contains good news and solutions for them.

Why White women don't like Asian men - But there's Good News for Asian Guys!

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2016/08/w ... tible.html

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Asian men have smaller dicks than whites and blacks and white women have d biggest and d loosest pussies. That reason alone is sufficient for white women to stay away from yellow men

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

winston,

Its not encouraging the way you state it. I mean Asian American guys that come to this site probably have their self esteem beaten up already. So the way you write it makes it seem just give up because the odds are against you. I know there are Asian men who did or married white girls that would disagree with you.

Let me ask you a question if you were allot more successful would you have written this piece?

Banano,

penis stereotype again.
read this article.
http://www.dailydot.com/irl/penis-size- ... -debunked/

I think it's more due to history and post colonialism. Asian men done well everywhere else except in the anglo countries.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Banano wrote:Asian men have smaller dicks than whites and blacks and white women have d biggest and d loosest pussies. That reason alone is sufficient for white women to stay away from yellow men

Penis length is proportional to height. If you have big limbs, you'll have a big sausage too. And many Asian guys are pretty tall nowadays.

By the way, most Asians aren't yellow. They're mostly either white or brown.
Most Europeans aren't white either. They're often either yellow or red.

Perhaps Banano has been drinking too much in Thailand. Try to tidy up that punctuation, spelling, and grammar a bit, since many of those posts are bordering on illegibility.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

f**k u falcon, im not a writer nor poet, English is my 3rd language and judging by your response you dont have problem understanding my points

Asian are pretty tall?? i feel like Michael Jordan coz im taller than 99% of asians.

I hardly drink, im not typical booze head you see in Thailand

You are right about colours but that is how we refer to Asians

Btw, when im in asia I struggle to find condoms that fit me and my banana is avverage by western standards. I can only conclude that asian men are no match for white banana in terms of size and firepower.

Btw Falcon, are you still into indonesian jungle women? Are you Asian?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano, Falcon, the whole penis size debate is a very childish and petty debate. It's mostly about ego. It is very tempting to buy into stereotypes when they suit you, and painful to face stereotypes when they attack you. Unless any of us are homosexuals, we will never really know what each asian guy we encounter is packing. Just because you are white, or black, and perceive yourself to be larger then them by default because of the cliches you have grown up hearing, does not mean this is actually the case. I have seen a lot of asian men who have slept around with more women then most white men, who are far more sexually successful, why would I assume that just because such a man is asian he must have a tiny lumpia? That would just be jealousy speaking.

I'm married to a Filipina woman, and we will soon have our first son. I wouldn't like people to make assumptions on him based on his race, if he ends up looking more asian then white. So I try to not hold such assumptions myself. I have known far too many asian men who defy stereotypes in their behavior, their lifestyle, their appearance and personality for me to judge a book by its cover. And some books, I simply don't wish to open.

Half of Asia is descended from Genghis Khan. A conquerer, a warlord, and blessed (or cursed if you ask some of his conquests!) with an insatiable lust for women and sex. Now we have this perception of asian men as being somewhat emasculated, effeminate, weak, but the blood of Genghis flows through their veins. Hell even Winston has a little Genghis left in him, as I'm certain he's slept with more women for free then most guys can afford to pay for in a lifetime. Why do we always need to put our brothers down to elevate our own fragile egos? This sort of talk does not speak well for your confidence, it just showcases your insecurities.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Excellent post by Marcos - as usual.

I don't give a damn what some Asian guy is packing, I am sure there are a fair few with a bigger knob than me, and I am average - apparently.

Who cares, I am never ever going to touch another man's dick in this lifetime, and certainly no man is going to touch mine - unless I end up in a Saudi
jail surrounded by a load of Sudanese rent boys in some cramped cell.

I know with my average gifts to the world - I am always going to come last in a public shower in any Lagos swimming baths.

What any man packs is of no business of mine. I know I am not equipped to make a living from porn, if you are the same, I suggest you spend your time
concentrating on something else than what some man thousands of miles away from you is packing in his pants... :shock:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:winston,

Its not encouraging the way you state it. I mean Asian American guys that come to this site probably have their self esteem beaten up already. So the way you write it makes it seem just give up because the odds are against you. I know there are Asian men who did or married white girls that would disagree with you.

Let me ask you a question if you were allot more successful would you have written this piece?

Banano,

penis stereotype again.
read this article.
http://www.dailydot.com/irl/penis-size- ... -debunked/

I think it's more due to history and post colonialism. Asian men done well everywhere else except in the anglo countries.
Why should I lie and say that Asian guys have the same chance with White women as White men do? Why lie? Why pretend that White women like Asian men, when that's not the reality? I lied to myself for 10 years during the 1990's, but I stopped after a while. Lying to give hope is wrong too. Better to give realistic hope. I'd rather be negative and honest than positive and deceitful. How about you? The truth is the truth.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I didn't say it was impossible. I said the odds are against it. Sure you can find Asian men married to White women. I can too if I want. But they are NOT THE MAJORITY. Only a minority of Asian men succeed with White women. NOT THE MAJORITY. Just because a few people win a gold medal in the Olympics, doesn't mean everyone can or that the majority can. Do you think an Olympic gold medalist is gonna say that most people can win a gold medal if they put their mind to it? lol

Get with it man. You ask a lot of dumb questions and you repeat them over and over and over and over and over again. I should put you on ignore.

I don't think an Asian man happily married to a White woman will deny what I said. Their relationship isn't what the majority of Asian men will get if they go for White women.

Look around you. You see a lot of Asian women and White male couples, but not the inverse. Everyone here knows that. Everyone can see that. Why deny it? Why lie? Go to Match.com. You will see that 90 percent of White females on there in the USA say they only want White men. White women are racist in their dating preferences. Yick elaborated on that at length in this thread and other threads. Didn't you read it?

Stop asking me to explain the obvious to you. Are you a shill?

If I were successful with White women, of course I would be more optimistic about it. But even then, that would be my experience, not everyone else's. There are some Asian men who did well in Russia too. I know one of them. But that doesn't mean most Asian guys can.

About your penis size article, well that's from the liberal media. The liberal media lies. They even say that women are smarter than men now. Anyone can cherry pick data and make up info or twist stats any way you like. Ask women who have slept with different races of guys. They will tell you that Asian men have smaller dicks. Liberal media denying it doesn't change the general patterns.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Penis size is NOT a reason why white women would be prejudiced against Asian men. The vagina is like the mouth, it can expand and contract to accommodate any size penis, other than very long penises, which are painful because they hit the cervix or ovaries.