Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why Asian men and White women are NOT naturally compatible

Post by Winston »

Hello. If you've ever wondered why:
- You seldom see couples of Asian men and White women, and why such pairings are so rare.
- Asian men seem to be uncomfortable around white women (particularly American or Canadian but less so with European) as though they were an alien species which made them feel insecure about their masculinity.
- White women tend to shun and reject Asian men, treating them as though they were asexual and not worthy of dating consideration, as though they weren't even real men. Even if White women deny this, it's still true and obvious from their ACTIONS and selection of mates. And as we all know, actions speak louder than words.

Then let me explain why. There are simple logical explanations why Asian male/White female couples are generally rare, incompatible and fundamentally mismatched. (which all statistics on interracial relationships confirm) Allow me to elaborate.

You see, a White female is more masculine, rough and independent than a typical Asian female from Asia. They need a guy who is more masculine than them, or at least is taller and looks more masculine. A typical Asian guy looks way too meek and feminine to them. They are not masculine enough for them, nor sexually attractive to them either. Asian males look nothing like what her DNA-driven mating instinct looks for. This is why most White women treat Asian men as asexual and do not consider them for any type of romantic relationship.

On the other hand, a typical white female, especially an American white female of Anglo/Germanic/Scandinavian descent, is not feminine enough for an Asian male. NE Asian women in China and Japan, for example, are a thousand times more feminine than White women are, even those in Europe, in every way. There is no doubt about that. A modern white woman is more rough, thick-skinned and masculine, compared to a typical Asian female. Therefore, a typical super feminine Asian woman is no doubt more naturally suited for an Asian man, who is not as rugged and masculine looking as a White male is. This is why white women who go to NE Asian countries have a lot of trouble finding decent quality Asian men to date, and often complain about it on the internet.

These are the fundamental reasons why Asian males and White females are not naturally suited for each other and have a very low success rate in long-term relationships. It makes perfect logical sense, don't you think?

But on the other hand, White males and Asian females are far more common, have a higher success rate, and are more naturally suited (as long as both are open minded about interracial relationships), because a more masculine looking white male and a super feminine female are a viable match. However, I've noticed that the types of White males that get along best with Asian women are not the rugged, red neck or macho types, but the low key, mellow types with less testosterone, and are more open minded and intellectual about other cultures. Some of these white guys seem to have "Asian souls and personalities", hence we call them "eggs" - white on the outside, yellow on the inside. lol

What do you all think? Does this make sense?

However, there are always exceptions to all this of course, just as there are with every general tendency or pattern. But these are the fundamental truths that explain why Asian male / White female pairings are less common and less compatible in general, then Asian female / White male pairings.

Now, I am not saying it's impossible for Asian men and White women to have good relationships or stick together, just that it's low probability and does not usually last long. Therefore, if you are an Asian male with a fetish or preference for White females, I would say it's ok to go for it, as long as you: don't take it too seriously, expect a lot of rejection, and don't get your hopes too high. And of course, as long as you understand that this pursuit is a low probability endeavor that will not work for the majority of Asian men (though there are exceptions of course, which can be found if you look for them) and therefore is just for fun or to satisfy your curiosity.

Granted of course, there is a subset minority of white women that have a fetish or preference for Asian men and/or an interest in Asian culture. Those are the types that are more likely to date Asian men. In addition, the mod/goth types of white girls, who like to dress in all black and are into witches and vampires, like the famous icon El Vira, also tend to like Asian men or are more open to them, in my experience. (I guess it's because since they like everything black, that they fancy the black hair of Asian men? lol) However, even if you date these subset types of white females, still the probability of long term success is low, so be prepared for that and don't take it too seriously or fall in love too deep.

As an Asian male myself, I can understand how alluring attractive white females are, especially when they seem unattainable and aren't naturally attracted to you. It's a challenge we dream of overcoming, especially if we have insecurity issues, because then we feel that acquiring a White partner will make us feel more accepted and successful in Western society, and thus will compensate for our feeling of inferiority or insecurity in a culture where White males are the ideal male standard.

However, once you start dating both White and Asian females, you will naturally appreciate Asian women and realize that they are better suited for you and complement you better, for they are super feminine and complement an Asian male naturally well, as nature and God intended or designed. That's been my experience. Asian women, especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean (NE Asian types) have a grace, elegance and femininity that White women can never have. This is why Hollywood movies almost never show the top Asian female models in their films and entertainment, because they would eclipse even the best of the best in white female models.

The GOOD NEWS for you as an Asian male is that in Asia, the majority of attractive women prefer ASIAN males, not white males. The white male preference of Asian females is only true in America and Europe, not in Asia. So if you go to an Asian country where there are still plenty of single females, such as China, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, etc. you will do much better than most White males do, for YOU will be the MAIN preference of most of the Asian women there. In contrast, the white males in Asia will tend to date the "leftovers" in Asia, the women that Asian men don't want, either cause they are too old, unattractive, or have personality issues. So you will have better pickings in Asia than the white men do, assuming of course that you are a decent quality Asian male comparing yourself to an equal quality White male, all else being equal.

In addition, the Asian females in Asia are also better for you because they are more down-to-earth, feminine and non-westernized. In other words, they aren't as corrupted or spoiled. They act more humble and modest, not arrogant like Americanized Asian girls do. In Asia, women are raised with traditional values, to care about others and prioritize the needs of their family, husband and children. They aren't raised to be selfish, narcissistic and egotistic like they would be in American culture. As we all know, humble modest girls are easier to get along with than spoiled arrogant girls. So the women in Asia make better wives, will treat you better, and have better values and character. And thus will complement you better. That's why Asian countries have much lower divorce rates than America does, not surprisingly.

So I would definitely recommend you go somewhere in Asia to date women. Find a job or start a business there if possible, so you can live long term and have a better prospect of finding a good quality partner than if you were just a tourist. If you don't know where to start, then visit several Asian countries to find out where you fit best, including your own native country where your parents or ancestors came.

However, I wouldn't put too much stock in finding a girlfriend or partner in the wealthier first tier Asian countries though, such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan or Korea. The women in those nations tend to be spoiled, difficult and very picky. So unless you are the cream of the crop or you have a lot of social connections and networks in such countries, I wouldn't try to date women there. I mean you could try of course, and you may get lucky, but I wouldn't put much stock or hope in it. The women in such countries are well off, independent and have money. They don't even need men, so they will demand the cream of the crop or be very picky, because they can afford to be. What's more, they tend to be hyper closed when it comes to talking to strangers or meeting new guys. So they aren't even that social or open with new people, and that includes you too. That's my advice. Take it or leave it.

Now one final thing. If you are an Asian male still interested in White girls, what I would recommend is that you go date the White girls overseas, in Europe and Russia. Not in USA or Canada. That's because the white women in Europe and Russia tend to be a lot more down to earth and genuine, and are less racist toward Asian men, in my experience. So you will have a better time connecting with them and vibing with them. If nothing else you will at least make some nice new White female friends over there.

Once you go to Europe, you will see that the white women there are NOT like the white women in America. They don't act as fake or immature, and aren't as paranoid or high strung or man hating, as American women are. So you will feel much more comfortable with the white females there, in European countries and Russia. In particular, focus on Eastern Europe for the women there are less spoiled and not into feminism as much.

However, even if you find a girlfriend in Europe or Russia, again like I said earlier, the chances of it lasting long term into marriage aren't that great. There is simply a rift between the natural instinct of White females and Asian males, one that makes them drift easily apart. Of course, there are successful marriages between Asian men and White women, they do exist no doubt, and examples can be found. But that doesn't mean that the majority of Asian men will succeed long term with white women. It only means a minority will. Though not impossible, it's simply not as achievable as dating within your own Asian race.

Now I'm not trying to discourage anybody here. Just giving the facts. Hope you understand where I'm coming from. Regardless, always remember to follow your heart. That's the most important thing.
Last edited by Winston on February 4th, 2012, 11:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

what about this pimp?

Post by odbo »

He's asian-ish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Plus_8

Who watches this crap!!? People should be raising families not watching other people do it.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

It makes sense, but White women are not inherently more masculine than Asian women. That is a very unfortunate result of 45 years of uncontested militant feminism stripping White women of their sweetness and wholesomeness. There was a thread a few months back comparing White women of today to those of previous eras, and the ones from pre-feminist America were noticeably more feminine and sweeter than today's jaded, ball-crushing man-haters. On average, American women have been changed for the worst more than American men since the U.S. was conquered from within by Cultural Marxists, and men mostly still remain kind and respectful toward women. That appeals to Asian women, and the femininity, beauty, and usual pleasant and charming nature of Asian women is welcomed with open arms by White men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dude,
Every general rule has exceptions. I can show you people who have won the lottery too, but that doesn't mean that winning the lottery is common or probable.

Every statistic on interracial dating in the world has shown that Asian male/White female relationships are one of the rarest pairings in the world. One can even see this out in public. No one disputes it. There is a REASON for this. It is not due to chance or coincidence. Duh.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FreeYourMind wrote:It makes sense, but White women are not inherently more masculine than Asian women. That is a very unfortunate result of 45 years of uncontested militant feminism stripping White women of their sweetness and wholesomeness. There was a thread a few months back comparing White women of today to those of previous eras, and the ones from pre-feminist America were noticeably more feminine and sweeter than today's jaded, ball-crushing man-haters. On average, American women have been changed for the worst more than American men since the U.S. was conquered from within by Cultural Marxists, and men mostly still remain kind and respectful toward women. That appeals to Asian women, and the femininity, beauty, and usual pleasant and charming nature of Asian women is welcomed with open arms by White men.
Yes the corruption of feminism is a factor too, no doubt. But even before feminism, when white women were more feminine, dressed in skirts and took a man's hand when descending from a horse-drawn carriage, like in the Victorian Era or the Old West, they were still not as feminine as Asian women. Wouldn't you agree? There is still a slight difference. Don't you think?

Also, men are harder to change and manipulate than women are. That's why men aren't as corrupted by feminism or socio-cultural manipuation as women are. They follow their natures and remain the same. They tend to think for themselves and tell it like it is, and don't give a shit about the media or culture.

But you are right. The white women you see in movies from the 1940's are far more feminine and lady-like than today. Way more. Even the films from the 1960's show that American women were far more feminine, natural and wholesome.

This is one reason why I prefer old movies.

In the old days of film, before the 1990's, there were no female action heroes who could beat up men and dominate them in physical combat. Yeah right. In your dreams. lol

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I saw a couple more Asian men/white women couples while I was in Shanghai. They're certainly very rare. White women certainly don't have a thing for Asian men like they do for black men.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Winston, I do agree that Asian women are the most feminine women. I grew up in a part of the U.S. that had almost no Asians, and until recently they were rarely featured in commercials and in the media in general. I never thought about Asians, or Asian women, at all for most of my life as I was never around them in my daily life. When I moved to a part of the country that had a sizeable Asian population I quickly found that I had a strong attraction to Asian women. They usually have no body hair other than pubic hair, they have very feminine voices and mannerisms, are oh so soft to the touch, and their silky black hair is awesome. So they do have it over White women right now given that feminism has accomplished most of its poisonous agenda through re-engineering White women into something hideous and unrecognizable to previous generations. But then again, fully "Americanized" Asian girls are often just as toxic, as women are very malleable emotionally and the U.S. matrix ensnares and perverts almost all within its grasp.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Statistically speaking, human height and size varies by geography and genetics. In America, the average height for White non-Hispanic female is about 5'5", versus in France it's about 5'3". French women are also the most slim/petite and have the lowest BMI in Europe (but only slightly lower than Italians):

If you're a young, good looking, and stylish Asian guy, you might do much better dating WF in France than US or UK. When I was in Paris, I observed that the majority of Asian/White couples from UK were WM/AF, versus local French Asian/White couples had more AM/WF couplings. This is only a causal observation as a tourist, but others have also claimed that in France, Asian males enjoy higher social status in dating than their counterparts in the US.

The French also um... have a habit of taking their GF's to a corner in the park somewhere for picnic and make-out session. As a tourist, it was kinda annoying when I wanted to snap photos without other humans in it.

As a personal opinion, I think the standard of beauty today is very much influenced by western standards, and thus a smaller % of Asians fit the "image" naturally. Asian women can apply comestics, surgery/implants, and dress to fit the image, versus many Asian men are too lazy to hit the gym. However, in places like China where there are far more people than opportunities, competition can be fierece and people are more willing to go the extra mile, including height increasing surgery that involves breaking your leg bones.

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/health/surg ... doctor.htm

The "averages" also do not necessarily represent the majority, because people's stats vary on a bell curve. But our nature is to chase those to the right side of the curve. IMO one reason why there are fewer AM/WF couplings in the US is because the AM's in the more desirable category (height/handsome/high income) already have good access to AF's, and don't need to chase WF's.

One recent example comes to mind... a friend of mine (AF) wanted to chase a new Taiwanese doctor at work, the guy was reasonably tall (5'10"-5'11") and good looking. She got into a fight with a Korean coworker who also wanted the same guy. He dated them both, and later ditched them for a younger and prettier Taiwanese grad student.
HungJoe
Freshman Poster

Post by HungJoe »

Asians are genetically more feminine, they are smaller, less hairy and probably have higher voices too.

Africans are probably the most masculine, which means that African women are the least desirable companions for any men (except perhaps African men themselves). I'm sure all the statistics support this. Not to mention that African American women are the most obese group of people in the world (as far as I know).
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Everyone loves Asian p***y: it's always tight and has a friendly Hello Kitty! Meow?

American women are spoiled, overly-aggressive, narcissistic, masculinized, and entitled greedy vampire whores.

Asian men, which are stereotyped as meek, is considered weak to Western standards.

All women, regardless of origin, desire a man who is bold, confident, strong, self-sufficient, and well, MANLY.

Asian men need to buckle up their big boy pants, bruce lee some niggas and finish them up with a whoop ass of Chuck Norris.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

White woman with huge boobs will chase any guy that has money and status, thats been my observation. However, the novelty will wear off and when it does you'll realize she's way too much time, money, effort and headache(if your a rational guy).

White women, only look good when your young and their young(< 30 yrs). After, you've attended white woman rehab(divorce court), you'll be amazed how unattractive they've become. In addition, they can't keep the weight off. I've seen tons of Chinese women in their 30's with better figures than 18 year old white women.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Welcome BACK philosophical-filipino........

What took you so long this time?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Let me just first say that this is not the norm:

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/9585/This_J ... ks_like_20

But, I have meet one Chinese women in her 30's who dress like she's 19, and married my cousin's ex-BF, who was in his mid 20's. She could actually pull it off too. Exceptions are not the norm, of course.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

HungJoe wrote:Asians are genetically more feminine, they are smaller, less hairy and probably have higher voices too.

Africans are probably the most masculine, which means that African women are the least desirable companions for any men (except perhaps African men themselves). I'm sure all the statistics support this. Not to mention that African American women are the most obese group of people in the world (as far as I know).
That is bullshit. You have dykes in every race that look masculine so cut the bigoted blanket statements out!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

momopi wrote:Let me just first say that this is not the norm:

http://blog.asiantown.net/-/9585/This_J ... ks_like_20

But, I have meet one Chinese women in her 30's who dress like she's 19, and married my cousin's ex-BF, who was in his mid 20's. She could actually pull it off too. Exceptions are not the norm, of course.
Wow, she must eat a lot of seaweed.