Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Total mangina capitulation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Total mangina capitulation

Postby smallcheese » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Unbelievable when you read a story like this: http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/more-me ... 00748.html

Men taking their wife's last name? A mangagement ring?? WTF???? I'm physically ill now. :evil:
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Postby chileanueva » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:22 pm

A man taking his wife's last name is WEAK SAUCE to me.

Call me traditional, but a bitch better take my last name or I kick bitch to curb. No hyphenated or fusion surnames. That's so lame.

BE A MAN - make that bitch suck a dick, make a sandwich, and serve you a nice, cold refreshing beer. Like how it's supposed to be.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 pm

That is crap. This feminist garbage is the reason why men in North America, UK, OZ, NZ deserve what happens to them. I will never take a girl's name. Also taking a girls name is a blow to man's consciousness.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Well if I marry my Chinese girlfriend I want to take her name. My god it would be a dream come true for me to be Mr Foo!!!!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby aozora13 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 pm

xiongmao wrote:Well if I marry my Chinese girlfriend I want to take her name. My god it would be a dream come true for me to be Mr Foo!!!!

I believe though that you will have a nice wife and China although getting western influence is still better than North America and other Western countries for women though has bad environmental issues.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women