Total mangina capitulation

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Total mangina capitulation

Post by smallcheese »

Unbelievable when you read a story like this: http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/more-me ... 00748.html

Men taking their wife's last name? A mangagement ring?? WTF???? I'm physically ill now. :evil:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

A man taking his wife's last name is WEAK SAUCE to me.

Call me traditional, but a bitch better take my last name or I kick bitch to curb. No hyphenated or fusion surnames. That's so lame.

BE A MAN - make that bitch suck a dick, make a sandwich, and serve you a nice, cold refreshing beer. Like how it's supposed to be.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

That is crap. This feminist garbage is the reason why men in North America, UK, OZ, NZ deserve what happens to them. I will never take a girl's name. Also taking a girls name is a blow to man's consciousness.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well if I marry my Chinese girlfriend I want to take her name. My god it would be a dream come true for me to be Mr Foo!!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

xiongmao wrote:Well if I marry my Chinese girlfriend I want to take her name. My god it would be a dream come true for me to be Mr Foo!!!!
I believe though that you will have a nice wife and China although getting western influence is still better than North America and other Western countries for women though has bad environmental issues.