Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do you notice all these old, fat white men in Asia?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do you notice all these old, fat white men in Asia?

Postby chileanueva » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Yeah, they're called sex tourists. They hook up with pig-noised dark Filipinas because they can't get any action back home.

They are pedhophiles and sex abusers. They are the lowest of the lowest in the male scum ladder.

Old, fat white man smell bad and look like shit and think money will make them more attractive. Maybe to gold digging whores, but not to reality.

Sure, you can have a ton of money, but if you don't take care of your body, you're just gross and unwanted. Truth is a bitch huh?
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm







Postby onezero4u » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:09 pm

chileanueva nice to see youre as toxic and negative as usual..

if those dudes are NOT hooking up with under age kids then more power to them...why do you care if its legal ???

get a life dude and a better personality.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:29 pm

If they're f***ing foreign women abroad, then I'm happy for them. We live in an era where Men from western parts of the world are unnaturally undersexed, due to our women being sex-witholding, man-hating, overprivileged feminazis. I don't care what you look like, if you're a western man in Asia getting laid everyday, then you're my hero. Those of us stuck in the U.S. have to use our left hand for the next few centuries or longer.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Re: Do you notice all these old, fat white men in Asia?

Postby zboy1 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 pm

chileanueva wrote:Yeah, they're called sex tourists. They hook up with pig-noised dark Filipinas because they can't get any action back home.

They are pedhophiles and sex abusers. They are the lowest of the lowest in the male scum ladder.

Old, fat white man smell bad and look like shit and think money will make them more attractive. Maybe to gold digging whores, but not to reality.

Sure, you can have a ton of money, but if you don't take care of your body, you're just gross and unwanted. Truth is a bitch huh?


I only have problems with old men that prey on underage girls or boys for pedophile sex; that is where I draw the line. I'm talking about sex with children under 12 common in countries in Southeast Asia. That is just not acceptable! I can understand doing it with girls 14 and above, but some of these pervs abuse children as young as toddlers! Disgusting...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby ladislav » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm

I am a fat middle aged man but I do not do underage sex and also, I have a great personality, am very helpful and generous to the natives and treat women with respect. Sure I want my intimacy but the girls enjoy it. Everyone is happy so no one can judge me.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: Do you notice all these old, fat white men in Asia?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:29 pm

chileanueva wrote:Yeah, they're called sex tourists. They hook up with pig-noised dark Filipinas because they can't get any action back home.

They are pedhophiles and sex abusers. They are the lowest of the lowest in the male scum ladder.

Old, fat white man smell bad and look like shit and think money will make them more attractive.
Maybe to gold digging whores, but not to reality.

Sure, you can have a ton of money, but if you don't take care of your body, you're just gross and unwanted. Truth is a bitch huh?


I can meet you halfway and say that as white men age in Western counties, their looks tend to go down hill pretty bad simply because looking good and remaining physically fit is of little importance to them.

For example, I just recently saw an old friends dad who is European (he's in his 50's) and his teeth are solid brown from all the wine/coffee drinking, he's over weight, and he's going bald. He's a lawyer.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby davewe » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm

ladislav wrote:I am a fat middle aged man but I do not do underage sex and also, I have a great personality, am very helpful and generous to the natives and treat women with respect. Sure I want my intimacy but the girls enjoy it. Everyone is happy so no one can judge me.


+1. Same with me except the girls tell me I am quite quapo, so not to worry :)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Some might blast me for this, but I halfway (and I emphasize "halfway") agree with chileanueva.

I have met some white men here in Mexico from the United States and Canada who act just like chileanueva described. Not pedophiles like chileanueva describes, but still fat and smelly older white men who come down here just to get some "young brown p***y" as they describe it (their term, not mine).

I am 27 so I am younger, but I have still gone out of my way not to be an "ugly American". I work out and eat properly to avoid getting fat and I shower daily.

I know, some of you are gonna say "so what, stop worrying about what other men do with their penises." I worry because when enough men do it, the women in an area become closed off to the idea of dating American men (I have seen areas of Mexico where the women absolutely hate American men all because of this kind of behavior.)

In other words, men like this ruin it for the rest of us.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby chileanueva » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 pm

I am not trying to be a mean asshole, oh wait, maybe I am.

I am merely pointing out that fat, old white American men who prowl around other countries' for the sole purpose of sex tourism is a horrible representation of the U.S. and gives Americans a bad reputation in other countries. I personally don't give a f**k if they want to be a sex-mongrel, as long as they don't bother me or touch my harem of whores.

It's like this - to put it simply - if you're fat, bad odor, dress like a bum, and unkempt. How do you think others will see you? It won't be positive.

If you don't give a shit, then live like a homeless bum and see how it's like.

I have actual standards and don't tolerate others' bullshit.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby FreeYourMind » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Staying in shape when a man reaches middle age takes more effort every year and most are too lazy to work at it, especially once they let themselves go.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

Postby davewe » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:I am 27 so I am younger, but I have still gone out of my way not to be an "ugly American". I work out and eat properly to avoid getting fat and I shower daily.

I know, some of you are gonna say "so what, stop worrying about what other men do with their penises." I worry because when enough men do it, the women in an area become closed off to the idea of dating American men (I have seen areas of Mexico where the women absolutely hate American men all because of this kind of behavior.)

In other words, men like this ruin it for the rest of us.


First of all, I truly hope that you know that the term "ugly American" has nothing to do with looks, dress, workout habits, or whether the guy showered that morning. People in foreign countries who don't like Americans have a much bigger problem with us than whether or not we are working out. In Mexico dislike for Americans dates back a couple centuries or more and has very little to do with our style of dress or fondness for young brown p***y.

But if what you say is true (and I'm sure it often is) than a young guy like yourself should be cleaning up, since by comparison you must look and act so great to the ladies.

In my modest traveling experience, for every fat inappropriate older man, there are two drunk. loud, brawling young idiots. Personally, when I travel, I avoid both sets of men.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Falcon » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:Some might blast me for this, but I halfway (and I emphasize "halfway") agree with chileanueva.

I have met some white men here in Mexico from the United States and Canada who act just like chileanueva described. Not pedophiles like chileanueva describes, but still fat and smelly older white men who come down here just to get some "young brown p***y" as they describe it (their term, not mine).

I am 27 so I am younger, but I have still gone out of my way not to be an "ugly American". I work out and eat properly to avoid getting fat and I shower daily.

I know, some of you are gonna say "so what, stop worrying about what other men do with their penises." I worry because when enough men do it, the women in an area become closed off to the idea of dating American men (I have seen areas of Mexico where the women absolutely hate American men all because of this kind of behavior.)

In other words, men like this ruin it for the rest of us.


One major problem is their arrogant mindsets. Especially in Tijuana, I've seen "ugly Americans" in their 50's and 60's walking around - in their ugly shorts - with young Mexican women in their 20's and 30's. They speak very broken Spanish or none at all, look decrepit, and are there to exploit the cheaper prices. This makes everyone else, including me, want to yell "PINCHE GABACHO VIEJON!" straight in their faces. :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby FREEDOM1 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 am

Why all you fellas responding to chileanueva

i cant beleive this troll hasnt been banned yet

all his posts are negative - he/she is a troll

IGNORE all posts from this noob

none of his/her posts are positive or constructive

such as this one - it really is pointless

I think chileanueva is a feminist masquerading as a man

and trying to degrade and lower the quality of this forum
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 am

Postby davewe » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:42 am

Falcon wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:Some might blast me for this, but I halfway (and I emphasize "halfway") agree with chileanueva.

I have met some white men here in Mexico from the United States and Canada who act just like chileanueva described. Not pedophiles like chileanueva describes, but still fat and smelly older white men who come down here just to get some "young brown p***y" as they describe it (their term, not mine).

I am 27 so I am younger, but I have still gone out of my way not to be an "ugly American". I work out and eat properly to avoid getting fat and I shower daily.

I know, some of you are gonna say "so what, stop worrying about what other men do with their penises." I worry because when enough men do it, the women in an area become closed off to the idea of dating American men (I have seen areas of Mexico where the women absolutely hate American men all because of this kind of behavior.)

In other words, men like this ruin it for the rest of us.


One major problem is their arrogant mindsets. Especially in Tijuana, I've seen "ugly Americans" in their 50's and 60's walking around - in their ugly shorts - with young Mexican women in their 20's and 30's. They speak very broken Spanish or none at all, look decrepit, and are there to exploit the cheaper prices. This makes everyone else, including me, want to yell "PINCHE GABACHO VIEJON!" straight in their faces. :P


I have every intention of retiring abroad in the near future and certainly the ability to get attractive women and the ability to live a nice lifestyle on a modest fixed income are two of the biggest reasons. Please explain how this makes me or someone like me arrogant and subject to ridicule.

The entire crux of Winston's message on this website is that men can travel to or relocate abroad and get better, younger and hotter women, and live on less cash. So what am I missing here?

And if I relocate and walk down the street with a hotter younger girl and some young American male approaches me yelling and cursing, it would be he that comes across as the Ugly American, not me.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Falcon » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:43 am

I know. I am responding to AmericanInMexico.

Image
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests