Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are all women picky? Cold hard truth

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 am

Winston wrote:What you say is basically true. However, looks are another big factor, but not in the long run. But the fact that even in a poor country like the Philippines, there is no loneliness epidemic among men, even poor men, says a lot.


Looks are a factor but that is completely subjective. A found a link on RU Adventure Forums and these women were asked to describe the men they would be interested in meeting (physical looks), for which an artist took their thoughts and transferred it to paper - http://englishrussia.com/2011/12/01/the ... more-80696 these are not the glamorous professional pictures of Russian women you typically see on sites like AFA or Mark's site. That is not a slight at them, but the women (or agencies) often pay to have pictures taken with the best possible light, clothes and makeup.

Most of the younger women look the best, this is likely because its been said before, Russian life for those in the working class and below have it pretty hard. With drinking and smoking that takes a toll on looks.

While all these women basically described typical Caucasian men you might find in Eastern Europe, I would almost BET you $100 that if you told them attractive Western Men in near their mid to max allowed age gap is interested in them, many would jump at the chance to meet somebody. This totally depends if they are ready for a long-term relationship or not. Often times if you're not ready for such a thing, pie in the sky thought often entertains one's mind.

I would say looks are secondary to most but the high maintenance women in Russia. This is why many people (Eduard) are focusing on women OUTSIDE of St Pete or Moscow.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby have2fly » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 am

How many times does it have to be said? If you're marrying a Russian Woman or Ukrainian Woman chances are she is marrying up. Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers are high paying jobs in the US/Europe, not so much in Russia and Ukraine. They earn what would be termed "Middle Class' wages. Enough to afford their own flat and possibly a car.

Plus those educations are not acceptable in Western Countries, they'll have to go for retraining or addition education. I know a few women that were doctors in Russia but when they immigrated to the US it took too long to become a US certified doctor so they opted for Registered Nurse which pays roughly the same as being a doctor in Russia at least woman doctor.

Most women between 18-22 or so are in school, so they have no money. Marrying ANYBODY is usually an improvement. Also living in Western Europe or US despite its crumbling infrastructure is a massive improvement. Yes the subway goes everywhere in both countries (Ukraine and Russia) but its needs updating, I know I rode on it, the cars are from the 1970's at least.

Why you worried about hooking up with middle class women? Most women are unable to get the jobs they were educated for. Unlike US women who go to school to get liberal art degrees, some Russian/Ukrainian women get some sort of Tech based degree but end up working in a retail shop because they were unable to get a job related to their education where they live.

There is no need to chase around high maintenance Russian women, while they look great, with a little help with clothes and some makeup a less fussy Russian women will look just as good, especially if she has the standard Slavic/Model features of high cheek bones and slim figure.

Are you looking for a woman to help with the expense of immigration? This is possible, not impossible not unlikely. Middle Class Russian women are just as interested in Western men as poorer women are, what makes you think they aren't? They just have the means to travel a bit more, likely own a car but still have the same problems with men. Only these are usually White collar men, who have an even larger choice of available women, don't need to rush into marriage, relationships, anything.

Again they understand they have an advantage and they use it. Just as American and some Western European use their advantage over you. Which is they have bypassed you up to this point and you're hanging out with us on this web site -

The problem I see over and over with American Men chasing Russian/Ukrainian women is, you're chasing them, there is no mutual attraction and no interest. Stop chasing them! You treat them like American women, NO, treat them like Russian women. American women too often want to be one of the guys and watch football with you. Russian women want to the sexy vixen that jumps into your lap during a game with nothing on but a long jersey of your favorite team. Russian women understand and knows dirty, unkempt children and home are a direct reflection on her. Knowing that your happy is just as important. This is a concept hard to understand post-feminism and everything but this is very much the case.

Do not talk to men who have failed in this venture, unless they admit their failure like Tony Bochene - http://europeandreamconnections.com/ton ... ating-one/ who admitted to Mark that his 2nd marriage to a Russian lady that had clear mental problems related to her childhood and was a heavy drinker (aren't all Russians??? j/k). These are things he did not pick up on because he didn't spend enough time with this lady before they got married. He had spend time time with her while juggling other women while on his own dime in St. Pete.

I find that most "Train Wrecks" are just as much the man's fault as the woman's and its easy to blame a so-called less sophisticated Slavic woman. Many of these men make the same mistakes with Western Women which is why they are single. Some are completely overlooked in America or Western Europe and the hint of attention shown to them by a Russian Shark looking for prey is enough to make them loose complete control of all rational thought. This includes constant emailing of women and showing up to Ukraine with a ring and your bride no where to be found. (Seen on the ABC Nightline program).

Anyway, you can make excuses Banano, it won't help and frankly if you're not man enough to find a Russian woman that won't play you like a cheap guitar from Esteban, maybe you should focus on women that are easier to get like Asians.

As I said in another post, there is a reason(s) why Asian women are not near the top of the food chain.


WOW! This is amazing summary! Especially from an American!

Especially the part about "treating Russian/FSU girls differently from American women". VERY GOOD STUFF! I totally agree! You have to be a man with Russian girls. Not a player, not a thug, not a "bad boy", but be a leader, be responsible, teach her something about life etc. That's what a Russian/FSU girl usually want - a man they can rely on, a man who is truly a head of the family.

I DO AGREE that many times American/Western men are making those mistakes and would not admit it. If you write to a girl in Russia, go meet her once and then marry her and take her to the U.S. Well, there are some good stories, but in many ways this is going to fail. Why? You have no idea who she is, she has no idea where she is going. Both of you haven't lived together. That's why actually LIVING up there is very important, spend at least a few months with that girl or at least talk to her on Skype a lot, take a vacation with her in Dominican Republic or go to Spain together etc.

The way I see it is that when you marry a girl from Russia/FSU, she could be educated, but I think more important that she would have some manual skills, like hair stylist or manicure designer. Those are decent paying female jobs in the U.S. and she will be able to financially support herself, while you support the house etc. In my opinion having a good looking wife who is a hair stylist is decent enough. Why would I want a career-crazy accountant who lives at work? Especially if I go through a whole trouble of bringing her to the U.S. and then I will not be even seeing her since she will live in the office? While there are career-focused Russian/FSU women that ARE going to devote their attention to you and develop their career, I don't think it is extremely important.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 am

Winston wrote:
This is why AFA and other agencies are not nearly as picky about who they take on their tours. They will "try" and help you understand the culture and the women in it, but not really. They just hand you Bud's book, which does help but only after you have a paid membership and have reserved a tour seat. Mark gives you his book, he's "New School" the information is to be shared equally among us all and its good I recommend it. Mark is very selective about the people on his tours. He wants them to be successful. AFA wants that too, but after getting to Ukraine (they don't go to Russia anymore), you're pretty much on your own. Sure they will help you find women but again no course on how you should talk to women, learn how to listen to what they are saying or understanding their culture and how it REALLY works.


But AFA doesn't have to be selective for who they take to their tours, because obviously, any guy who can afford 3 or 4 thousand dollars for a romance tour is not going to be poor right? Only successful people (financially that is) can afford such things. So doesn't the cost weed out the less financially stable?


True but as Mark would say, your mindset is very important. Which is why AFA calls it a "Vacation" and Mark calls it a "Wife Search". Those looking for casual vacation and to be good-time Charlie's should honestly book a vacation with Orbitz.com. I think the welfare of the women is just as important as the welfare of the men.

Meaning like minded parties should only be involved.

The cost does weed out people that say might be living at the K-1 minimum rate (120% over the poverty line of a single income earner, about $17K) and saved up a few years to afford a trip but honestly can't afford all the cost involved with getting a wife from the FSU.

This is basically while I have not focused on Eastern Europe but Western Europe. I could get a girl from FSU and I know my parents would sign off on getting a K-1. Though it would take me a year of donations and saving every penny to go with AFA on a tour, I think I can do it on my own. I would have roughly 10 months until she arrived in the States so that gives me plenty of time to sort out living arrangements and all that.

My mission is not over though I may have one a special woman, I will keep you posted.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Truthville » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:25 am

As I said you can feel sorry for yourself and complain or you can change your life, its up to you. There is nothing better than the love of a good woman and that is a problem in the US, so many women have forgotten how to love somebody or even be in a productive relationship. That's because most Western women regard men as an accessory, not a needed asset like many Slavic women see you.


Nicely said djfourmoney!

Also thanks for all the info djfourmoney and Have2Fly!

I often think, reading some of the posts from some of the more prolific posters, that some of YOU are really just looking for an accessory yourself!

I, IMHO, find it pretty sad that some of you, with your constant and non-stop blathering about "hot" woman, are either so blind or just so deceptive towards your own wants and needs.

WHY don't some of you just admit that you really don't want a "woman," what you really want is an accessory to dangle in front of other man in order to gain some kind of "respect?"

Quite the shortcut in your minds, isn't it? WHY actually gain respect from accomplishments/actions/deeds or even by living a certain way and treating people a certain way, when I can get some "HOT" foreign woman to get me that "respect?"

You won't gain any of MY RESPECT BUT I'm not your target "audience," right?

Just say'in
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 am

Truthville wrote:
As I said you can feel sorry for yourself and complain or you can change your life, its up to you. There is nothing better than the love of a good woman and that is a problem in the US, so many women have forgotten how to love somebody or even be in a productive relationship. That's because most Western women regard men as an accessory, not a needed asset like many Slavic women see you.


Nicely said djfourmoney!

Also thanks for all the info djfourmoney and Have2Fly!

I often think, reading some of the posts from some of the more prolific posters, that some of YOU are really just looking for an accessory yourself!

I, IMHO, find it pretty sad that some of you, with your constant and non-stop blathering about "hot" woman, are either so blind or just so deceptive towards your own wants and needs.

WHY don't some of you just admit that you really don't want a "woman," what you really want is an accessory to dangle in front of other man in order to gain some kind of "respect?"

Quite the shortcut in your minds, isn't it? WHY actually gain respect from accomplishments/actions/deeds or even by living a certain way and treating people a certain way, when I can get some "HOT" foreign woman to get me that "respect?"

You won't gain any of MY RESPECT BUT I'm not your target "audience," right?

Just say'in


I agree that this is the mindset of some of the "I don't wanna get married and have no children" crowd. This isn't Rooshv.com and while I enjoy that forum its full of mostly players and wanna-be players who aren't ready to turn in their card yet. For some that day will come, for others, they will be confirmed bachelors believing that marriage and children are an all around bad deal/investment.

That mindset of both of men and women is a fairly recent in Western Culture. There are always adventurers out there that want to avoid the typical trappings of modern society. But somewhat like atheist, devout Bachelors and Single Women like to say their lifestyle is better than a more traditional one because they are only responsible for themselves. Some would call adding responsibility to your life a sign of maturity and I always love how they run in circles trying to suggest how you can change your life to be more like theirs and usually just as miserable.

There many of these men on ISG (International Sex Guide) American Women forums, not just Rooshv.com and other web sites. They can live however they want, but they can not convince me being single and childless in my later years would be better than without children and loving wife.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world.

Postby polya » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world. However, in poorer countries being "rich" can mean having a house, car & disability check each week. However, I feel it's a waste of time trying to find a foreign wife if you're old, ugly or poor as the woman is almost certainly using you for a visa & you won't know until it's too late. You have to understand how desperate life is in poor countries & it turns girls into monsters.

So, I think guys should go for holidays to poor countries, have sex with girls, but DON'T marry unless you can live in their country forever (this is not likely for many guys).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 am

What's the point in fighting against nature? One only need look to the animal kingdom to see that females will either look for the provider (the bird that builds the best nest, or the deer that marks the most fertile ground as his territory) or the tough guy (the alpha wolf, gorilla, you name it). Humans are not as separate as they might like to believe from these biological imperatives.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby OutWest » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:57 am

"...Anyway, you can make excuses Banano, it won't help and frankly if you're not man enough to find a Russian woman that won't play you like a cheap guitar from Esteban, maybe you should focus on women that are easier to get like Asians. "

Bingo! I'm still laughing about that one! Even though I now an well entwined in the Philippines, I actually have had quite a bit of experience
with Russians and spent a lot of time with groups of Russians in Latin America. Even with a good Russian woman, it is not a relationship for the
mentally lazy. I have the most fascinating conversations with Russians. I can see how many American men would really invite Russian gold-digger types
and at the same time be dismissed by good Russian women, and all the while, not have a clue about what was happening.

>>>keep in mind, that while AW justifiably get ragged on, THESE SAME WOMEN ARE RAISING MILLIONS OF SONS!
Most American men are totally clueless nimrods. A few are not. Now this may be true in Russia also, for totally different reasons,
but on an average day, I would bet I can have a more interesting conversation with a Russian in broken English and half drunk, than I would
have with most American men who I talk to. Most American men I meet are such shallow, inane little pecker-heads, that I would want to chase
them out of my house with a broom.

My 2 cents worth.

outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:08 am

have2fly wrote:
How many times does it have to be said? If you're marrying a Russian Woman or Ukrainian Woman chances are she is marrying up. Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers are high paying jobs in the US/Europe, not so much in Russia and Ukraine. They earn what would be termed "Middle Class' wages. Enough to afford their own flat and possibly a car.

Plus those educations are not acceptable in Western Countries, they'll have to go for retraining or addition education. I know a few women that were doctors in Russia but when they immigrated to the US it took too long to become a US certified doctor so they opted for Registered Nurse which pays roughly the same as being a doctor in Russia at least woman doctor.

Most women between 18-22 or so are in school, so they have no money. Marrying ANYBODY is usually an improvement. Also living in Western Europe or US despite its crumbling infrastructure is a massive improvement. Yes the subway goes everywhere in both countries (Ukraine and Russia) but its needs updating, I know I rode on it, the cars are from the 1970's at least.

Why you worried about hooking up with middle class women? Most women are unable to get the jobs they were educated for. Unlike US women who go to school to get liberal art degrees, some Russian/Ukrainian women get some sort of Tech based degree but end up working in a retail shop because they were unable to get a job related to their education where they live.

There is no need to chase around high maintenance Russian women, while they look great, with a little help with clothes and some makeup a less fussy Russian women will look just as good, especially if she has the standard Slavic/Model features of high cheek bones and slim figure.

Are you looking for a woman to help with the expense of immigration? This is possible, not impossible not unlikely. Middle Class Russian women are just as interested in Western men as poorer women are, what makes you think they aren't? They just have the means to travel a bit more, likely own a car but still have the same problems with men. Only these are usually White collar men, who have an even larger choice of available women, don't need to rush into marriage, relationships, anything.

Again they understand they have an advantage and they use it. Just as American and some Western European use their advantage over you. Which is they have bypassed you up to this point and you're hanging out with us on this web site -

The problem I see over and over with American Men chasing Russian/Ukrainian women is, you're chasing them, there is no mutual attraction and no interest. Stop chasing them! You treat them like American women, NO, treat them like Russian women. American women too often want to be one of the guys and watch football with you. Russian women want to the sexy vixen that jumps into your lap during a game with nothing on but a long jersey of your favorite team. Russian women understand and knows dirty, unkempt children and home are a direct reflection on her. Knowing that your happy is just as important. This is a concept hard to understand post-feminism and everything but this is very much the case.

Do not talk to men who have failed in this venture, unless they admit their failure like Tony Bochene - http://europeandreamconnections.com/ton ... ating-one/ who admitted to Mark that his 2nd marriage to a Russian lady that had clear mental problems related to her childhood and was a heavy drinker (aren't all Russians??? j/k). These are things he did not pick up on because he didn't spend enough time with this lady before they got married. He had spend time time with her while juggling other women while on his own dime in St. Pete.

I find that most "Train Wrecks" are just as much the man's fault as the woman's and its easy to blame a so-called less sophisticated Slavic woman. Many of these men make the same mistakes with Western Women which is why they are single. Some are completely overlooked in America or Western Europe and the hint of attention shown to them by a Russian Shark looking for prey is enough to make them loose complete control of all rational thought. This includes constant emailing of women and showing up to Ukraine with a ring and your bride no where to be found. (Seen on the ABC Nightline program).

Anyway, you can make excuses Banano, it won't help and frankly if you're not man enough to find a Russian woman that won't play you like a cheap guitar from Esteban, maybe you should focus on women that are easier to get like Asians.

As I said in another post, there is a reason(s) why Asian women are not near the top of the food chain.


WOW! This is amazing summary! Especially from an American!

Especially the part about "treating Russian/FSU girls differently from American women". VERY GOOD STUFF! I totally agree! You have to be a man with Russian girls. Not a player, not a thug, not a "bad boy", but be a leader, be responsible, teach her something about life etc. That's what a Russian/FSU girl usually want - a man they can rely on, a man who is truly a head of the family.

I DO AGREE that many times American/Western men are making those mistakes and would not admit it. If you write to a girl in Russia, go meet her once and then marry her and take her to the U.S. Well, there are some good stories, but in many ways this is going to fail. Why? You have no idea who she is, she has no idea where she is going. Both of you haven't lived together. That's why actually LIVING up there is very important, spend at least a few months with that girl or at least talk to her on Skype a lot, take a vacation with her in Dominican Republic or go to Spain together etc.

The way I see it is that when you marry a girl from Russia/FSU, she could be educated, but I think more important that she would have some manual skills, like hair stylist or manicure designer. Those are decent paying female jobs in the U.S. and she will be able to financially support herself, while you support the house etc. In my opinion having a good looking wife who is a hair stylist is decent enough. Why would I want a career-crazy accountant who lives at work? Especially if I go through a whole trouble of bringing her to the U.S. and then I will not be even seeing her since she will live in the office? While there are career-focused Russian/FSU women that ARE going to devote their attention to you and develop their career, I don't think it is extremely important.


Right and Eduard's wife is a Dental Assistant, hardly exciting and nothing to brag about, but they keep Banker's hours and she is able to come home at a decent time to make dinner and take care of Ed and the kids. Nobody is suffering because she's working. I doubt she works weekends... She is also involved in his personal dating agency with some of the phone translations as I understand it.

Mark's wife Anna has done tired many things but she still manages to look after Mark and their son. Peter and Law's wives are busy being mothers, they all have infant children and remember both have been married less than two years.

Honestly I would be looking at women outside the major cities. It seems to me they are better adjusted and don't forget about countries like Belarus and Poland. Not because I found my girl in Poland either but she is echoing what I have heard before about some Polish men, very similar behavior to Russia and Ukrainian men ie: like to hang out with other men, play video games and get involved in dangerous stuff. If you didn't know Poland has a problem with gangs showing up at soccer matches and having random fights there with rival groups.

I am not hear to bad mouth men from other countries. The fact is that most CIS/FSU countries have had it tough since the breakup and that usually impacts the men much more than the women. Women are usually involved in the "Pink" economy which will function regardless of other conditions in the country, so they are usually working, while men who don't have many jobs available often instead of training get involved in other stuff. That happens in the US, though its not talked about in the same way, these are usually the Red Necks and Inner City Thugs you hear about in our media, its the same type of people, mostly men, mostly getting in trouble.

The problem is, AW women love these type of men, while the majority of EE women despise this type of behavior. They want to create families and homes, AW/UK/CA just wanna have fun. Like I said its not unusual for a Slavic girl to be ready to bare children and get married by age 18. That is totally unheard of in America (save for rural areas). So much so that the majority of women in that age bracket are on shows like 16 and Pregnant, usually not with the birth father anymore. In fact, if you brought such a girl to the States, most of her friends would be older women, usually in their 30's, because the majority of under 25 mothers are single, while the majority of 30something mothers are married.

Thanks 2Fly, I have read a ton and debated plenty of people in this adventure and of course I visited Ukraine in 2007.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 am

polya wrote:Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world. However, in poorer countries being "rich" can mean having a house, car & disability check each week. However, I feel it's a waste of time trying to find a foreign wife if you're old, ugly or poor as the woman is almost certainly using you for a visa & you won't know until it's too late. You have to understand how desperate life is in poor countries & it turns girls into monsters.

So, I think guys should go for holidays to poor countries, have sex with girls, but DON'T marry unless you can live in their country forever (this is not likely for many guys).


Forever is not required. 2Fly is Ukrainian, I don't think he's lighting a path back to his home country, its in a terrible state. This recent cold snap proves what happens in poor countries when they can't afford to help those that need it. Also many people still live in Soviet era housing, along with its marginal insulation and a serious amount of heat wasted in underground pipes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKAWeCEAnM8&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

All you really need is about 90 days to 6 months. Its hard to keep that "act" up when your in a comfortable environment.

As I said be a man, when she throws a temper tantrum as a test (and they all do it), put your dayum foot down and say you won't tolerate that sort of behavior.

I will not be living in the US much longer and as I told a friend of mine, Ukraine is a decent choice but I rather have a warm place (Ecuador) that's cheap. Ukraine is just cheap and COLD. What I would do is get a cargo container. Load it up with supplies and have it shipped to me in Ukraine. With about $30,000 cash I can likely find a plot of land for WELL under that just outside of one of the major cities. There I would use my supplies to built a 100% off the grid house: Solar to power it, Geo-Thermal and Passive Solar to heat and cool it, you can even generate enough heat without a traditional heater if the house is built a certain way - http://enertia.com/

Here's a house in below zero temps -

Jack and Ruthie, Arcadia homeowners in New Hampshire, report that:
"This morning it was -4° outside and inside the envelope it was 66°, including the cellar. Our thermostats are set at 65° for our radiant backup heat so the boiler didn't come on much. Right now it is clear and sunny, 2° outside. The sun space is 76° and the South, interior log wall, French doors and all of the interior windows are open. We have a couple of ceiling fans running. The temperature inside the envelope is at 70° now and may go up a degree or two before we close the French doors about 2:30."


Own the land, just pay property taxes. I could get a rain barrel system and even have potable water completely off the grid, it snows and rains more than enough in Ukraine to fill a huge tank to the brim. I would grow something, maybe Sunflower seeds and then I would fly to say Germany to get a Skoda Fabia TDI. The older TDI engines are tolerant to Bio-Diesel.

I would figure out a way to make enough passive income with the internet to live fairly well. With the reduced cost (read: zero) after initial outlay, I can save money for fixing problems and traveling back home as my parents will likely go no where.

But this is my general plan anywhere I go, I don't want to start giving money to greedy private power companies any longer.

I can have just as much fun with a turbo-diesel car as I would a gas car if not more, especially modded.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 am

The_Adventurer wrote:What's the point in fighting against nature? One only need look to the animal kingdom to see that females will either look for the provider (the bird that builds the best nest, or the deer that marks the most fertile ground as his territory) or the tough guy (the alpha wolf, gorilla, you name it). Humans are not as separate as they might like to believe from these biological imperatives.


Never said that, but money doesn't enter in the equation with animals, just people. A "Provider" can be more than just some desk jockey that pushes paper around and makes six digits. He's also at that "job" for 45-50-60 hours a week and even works from the home. This is often the "reward" for seeking men with large pockets.

Most women are interested in men that make a decent living. Here's the problem though, men like looking at pretty things. Often times those pretty things are high maintenance women with the price tag to go with it. So they start figuring out ways to get that woman's attention. As I was telling my boy on the phone, 99% a man's motivations to make money is all about p***y or doing things to get more p***y.

I took money out of the equation is not my short suit and I make it work. Sure many women won't accept a guy that's only generating $300 or so a month. However I have said I started my own business (which is true) and the early days are a struggle. Now with that said, Ms Polish girl is pushing me with ideas how to make more. How many women would do that? They just would assume exchange you for something that earns more money, but won't make them happier, which is often the case.

Of course as I have said, its not easy to make hard heads, soft.

What she is banking on is that I have the motivation (and I do) to expand my horizons and while I may do IT ultimately we could do something together (she has made this suggestion) or something completely different.

Either way, its become apparent that we are attracted to each other and getting along is a forgone conclusion. Which is fine with me, I have said before my problem last time was picking the wrong woman. Instead of dealing with having an super sized instant family, I gambled for a little less family and lost.

This girl has no such problems, she is too you could say career focused. But that is the difference between being career oriented in Western world and Eastern Europe. Many women don't feel life is complete unless they have a family and a husband. They are not trying to have random sex partners, like some men on this forum want.

Lucky for her and myself, I am not interested in finding random women to have sex with. I want one woman and I'll keep coming home to the same woman for years to come.

That is all security.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world

Postby asianwomaninamerica » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 pm

polya wrote:Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world. However, in poorer countries being "rich" can mean having a house, car & disability check each week. However, I feel it's a waste of time trying to find a foreign wife if you're old, ugly or poor as the woman is almost certainly using you for a visa & you won't know until it's too late. You have to understand how desperate life is in poor countries & it turns girls into monsters.

So, I think guys should go for holidays to poor countries, have sex with girls, but DON'T marry unless you can live in their country forever (this is not likely for many guys).


I dated a guy who used to work during our first two college years, but he couldn't get his old job back once he left home for the summer. He tried to apply for other jobs but couldn't get a job. I was willing to help and he knew it, so he became lazy after that. I was nice and kind enough to provide most of the time, but he was a j-e-r-k at the end of our relationship. He wasn't the best looking guy nor was he ugly either. I was the provider in our relationship even though at that time I made enough only for myself.

My cousin is dating someone who is "rich" (according to her word), and she told me that he is the one who is high maintenance. He has to buy authentic brands and refuse to get fake stuff. She, otoh, loves to shop cheap and saves. She doesn't care as long as she's saving money. I'm sure that my cousin isn't using him for his money all right. She buys for herself and he buys for himself.
asianwomaninamerica
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Re: Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:41 pm

asianwomaninamerica wrote:
polya wrote:Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world. However, in poorer countries being "rich" can mean having a house, car & disability check each week. However, I feel it's a waste of time trying to find a foreign wife if you're old, ugly or poor as the woman is almost certainly using you for a visa & you won't know until it's too late. You have to understand how desperate life is in poor countries & it turns girls into monsters.

So, I think guys should go for holidays to poor countries, have sex with girls, but DON'T marry unless you can live in their country forever (this is not likely for many guys).


I dated a guy who used to work during our first two college years, but he couldn't get his old job back once he left home for the summer. He tried to apply for other jobs but couldn't get a job. I was willing to help and he knew it, so he became lazy after that. I was nice and kind enough to provide most of the time, but he was a j-e-r-k at the end of our relationship. He wasn't the best looking guy nor was he ugly either. I was the provider in our relationship even though at that time I made enough only for myself.

My cousin is dating someone who is "rich" (according to her word), and she told me that he is the one who is high maintenance. He has to buy authentic brands and refuse to get fake stuff. She, otoh, loves to shop cheap and saves. She doesn't care as long as she's saving money. I'm sure that my cousin isn't using him for his money all right. She buys for herself and he buys for himself.


Well this is typical behavior in Western Culture, I'd say less so in Europe. Having said that, where quality is important, cheap often means disposable. Of course that is how our economy is built, products have a life cycle of a few years. Manufacturers want you back in the market without making it seem like too short of a time passed by.

The man your cousin is with is interested in "status" and the maintenance of that status is what forces him to buy "name brands" because "branding" is important.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:31 pm

OutWest wrote: but on an average day, I would bet I can have a more interesting conversation with a Russian in broken English and half drunk, than I would
have with most American men who I talk to. Most American men I meet are such shallow, inane little pecker-heads, that I would want to chase
them out of my house with a broom.

My 2 cents worth.

outwest


I hate to say it, but I can't stand 90% of own country men, because, America is mostly made up of the following men:

1. Religious freaks who spend their lives revolving around a church.

2. Sports freaks who know NOTHING about life other then their favorite sporting team.

3. The de-balled guys who are attached to their wife's/gf hip.

4. Men who LIVE to work.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Yes, it's all about money or looks anywhere in the world

Postby asianwomaninamerica » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:18 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Well this is typical behavior in Western Culture, I'd say less so in Europe. Having said that, where quality is important, cheap often means disposable. Of course that is how our economy is built, products have a life cycle of a few years. Manufacturers want you back in the market without making it seem like too short of a time passed by.

The man your cousin is with is interested in "status" and the maintenance of that status is what forces him to buy "name brands" because "branding" is important.


Make sense to me if you want to maintain your status. I don't know his story, but she tells me that he likes authentic brands including food brands. He will not buy (for example) Target cheese brand unless it's Kraft brand. I mean it's from food to clothes to technology to whatever it is. My cousin and I grew up poor, and even though we both have move up the social status a tiny bit, we still want to save money. Most people would argue quality over quantity (one time vs. multiple times of buying something). I remember reading a comment that this person would rather spend $500 to buy a pair of shoe than to continually buy multiple of shoes over in a period of 5 years. All of my shoes are not even $500.
asianwomaninamerica
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest