Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Pros and Cons of Women of Various Groups (edited)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What is your preference?

African
No votes
Asian
No votes
Caucasian
25%
Hispanic/Latina
No votes
Middle Eastern
13%
Indigenous/Native American
No votes
2 of them
13%
3 of them
13%
4 of them
No votes
5 of them
13%
I do not care about race. As long as she is attractive and she has a great personality.
25%

Total votes : 8

Pros and Cons of Women of Various Groups (edited)

Postby Iawesome60 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:03 am

I decided to do this for fun. These are my observations and you may/may not concur with me.

African women/African American women
Pros:
-Built to have weight on them. A woman with meat on her bones is attractive. However, if she has too much, then no.
-If she is in shape, her behind is well-shaped.
-Beautiful hair when it is not weaved and/or with crazy colors (purple, red, blue, etc). I love it when they wear an afro, curly hair, long hair, dreads, or in other fashions.
-Ages gracefully.
-They come in various shades. A woman of African descent can have dark skin, dark brown skin, brown skin, light brown skin, or light skin. I have seen attractive women of African descent in various shades.
-They can be tall.
-Sometimes they can have another color of eyes besides brown.
-When they have big lips, it is attractive (in some cases).

Cons:
-Built to have weight on them. Sometimes, they can be overweight. No!
-Weaves and other hairstyles mess up my attraction for them.
-Noses can be too wide or too big. This hampers my attraction for them (on occasion).
-On occasion, they have a gap between their teeth.

Caucasian women/European women
Pros:
-They can be tall.
-Various looks to them. The reason why men on here are attracted to them is because they can look different. A Caucasian/European woman can have blonde hair and green eyes, brown eyes and brown hair, and etcetera.
-Their body type indicates it is difficult for them to gain weight.
-They usually have long hair.

Cons:
-When they gain weight, it looks awful.
-They can age poorly.

Latina women
Pros:
-Usually attractive.
-Various skin tones to them. They can be of African descent, they can be indigenous, they can look European, and etcetera. As a result, they can be attractive.
-Can be curvy like women of African descent. If they are not overweight, their body looks attractive.
-They usually are family orientated.
-Sometimes they are tall.
-Sometimes, they can have different eye colors besides brown.

Cons:
-They can age poorly.
-When they gain weight, it looks awful.
-They can be short.
-I heard that they are crazy. Is it true?

Asian women
Pros:
-Usually are not overweight.
-They have a unique look to them because of their eyes and their skin color.
-Sometimes they can be tall.
-They can look different and be a different group. Asians can be Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Japanese, Singaporean, and other groups.
-They can pull off the "plain woman look."

Cons:
-They can be too skinny.
-They can be short.
-They can age poorly.

Middle Eastern and Native American women have some of the same characteristics like Asian, Caucasian, African, and/or Latina.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women