Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


A hot Japanese girl for Momopi! :)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

A hot Japanese girl for Momopi! :)

Postby Winston » March 10th, 2012, 6:40 pm

Momopi,
This might be your soulmate. She is Japanese American and loves talking about food and writing about it just as much as you do. And she is really hot and model-like too! Maybe you can contact her and share cooking ideas with her a bit, and see where it goes? She looks like someone with high standards though. But it wouldn't hurt to try.

Here is her article about delicious Asian desserts.

http://www.chopstixhouston.com/desserts.php

And here is her Facebook profile, where you can see her super hot photos. Not sure if her photos are publicly visible, but you can add her as a friend and see them.

http://www.facebook.com/kyokokanagawa

As you can see below, she is so into food, that she behaves "sensually" with it. lol

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hope you like her. lol

Winston
Last edited by Winston on May 30th, 2012, 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Repatriate » March 11th, 2012, 3:42 am

She's a big New York Knicks fan too. That's a pretty good sign she follows Asian-American sports stars. I've noticed a lot of AA women jumping on Jeremy Lin's bandwagon hard the last month though. Not all of them but there are some diehard fans that were following him from his college playing days. It's interesting still..
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Postby momopi » March 11th, 2012, 3:52 pm

If you're looking for girls who are foodies, try yelp.com. They have social groups and meet-up's. I have a few foodie friends who meet their spouses via yelp events. From observation, the higher-end events where people tend to dress up are better than the casual "Taco meet".
http://www.yelp.com/events/la


Specific to SoCal area, BiggestMenu.com used to be great, but the unmoderated forum has since declined into spam haven.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4745
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » March 11th, 2012, 8:54 pm

momopi wrote:If you're looking for girls who are foodies, try yelp.com. They have social groups and meet-up's. I have a few foodie friends who meet their spouses via yelp events. From observation, the higher-end events where people tend to dress up are better than the casual "Taco meet".
http://www.yelp.com/events/la


Specific to SoCal area, BiggestMenu.com used to be great, but the unmoderated forum has since declined into spam haven.


But we are not looking for that. lol The suggestion was for you. Why do you always like to change the subject? lol

So what do you think of her? Isn't she hot? Is she your type? What more could you ask for? lol Why don't you write her and exchange cooking tips and see where it goes from there?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby momopi » March 12th, 2012, 5:14 am

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:If you're looking for girls who are foodies, try yelp.com. They have social groups and meet-up's. I have a few foodie friends who meet their spouses via yelp events. From observation, the higher-end events where people tend to dress up are better than the casual "Taco meet".
http://www.yelp.com/events/la
Specific to SoCal area, BiggestMenu.com used to be great, but the unmoderated forum has since declined into spam haven.


But we are not looking for that. lol The suggestion was for you. Why do you always like to change the subject? lol
So what do you think of her? Isn't she hot? Is she your type? What more could you ask for? lol Why don't you write her and exchange cooking tips and see where it goes from there?



Have GF, not interested.

If I were single, the first girl on my backup list is in TW, #2 is here in So Cal, and #3 is in JP.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4745
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Winston » March 12th, 2012, 10:17 am

Oh come on Momopi. If she wanted you, you'd be all over it in an instant. lol Don't tell us you don't think she's hot. You're a man with normal desires right? What more could you want in an ideal mate? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby WuFan » March 12th, 2012, 11:44 am

lol, as if a girl like that would go for an average guy.

In America, if you want a girl like that you are literally competing with celebrities, male model looking guys, big time CEOs etc...
WuFan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: March 1st, 2012, 5:50 pm

Postby Winston » May 29th, 2012, 10:16 am

Well she certainly has some imagination and twisted playful humor. lol She just started a FB group called "Kyoko and Vivi's Sex Slaves" and added all her FB friends to it, including me. lol Check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/147384835394427/

For every post she makes, she gets tons of responses. lol She seems to enjoy using shock to get attention. Look what she posted here.

How much would you pay to see Vivi and I make out on Skype? Hee. ^_^


What a trip! lol Check out her new profile photo on FB too. It's really hot.

Image
Last edited by Winston on May 29th, 2012, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24541
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby xiongmao » May 29th, 2012, 10:56 am

Wow, these types of girl scare me!
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Blue Murder » May 29th, 2012, 7:51 pm

Asians are too white-washed. Slap the 'American' on the end of that, and you have a recepie for disaster. (Kind of a joke there, considering she's a foodie and all)

Please. Ain't nobody about to his this girl up. You have a better chance of getting a copy of Detox.

And to prove it, I sent her an e-mail asking 'bout deserts. I like food as well, so I reckoned that it wouldn't kill me to see what she had to say.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Postby Falcon » May 30th, 2012, 7:26 am

But my Latinas know all about nearly any kind of dish that has tortillas in it! :D

And why does the media have to brainwash guys around the world to think that Japanese and Korean women are the hottest and best? They're way too fetishized and overrated. K-pop and J-pop have really gone overboard generating those fantasy images. I am not attracted to the vast majority of Korean and Japanese women. I really, really prefer the ones to the south of the Yangtze River - in other words, Southeast types.

Plus, Asians often don't fit in well with those from neighboring countries, especially when it comes to Chinese vs. Korean/Japanese. Honestly, I really, really can't see myself marrying into a Korean or Japanese family, even if we can be extremely friendly to each other. Just no. :P Filipino, Laotian, Mexican, Peruvian, Western European - sure - just not the far Northeast Asian ones.
User avatar
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1827
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 12:59 am

Postby xiongmao » May 30th, 2012, 10:52 am

I dated a few Japanese women. Meh. Definitely overrated. One was hot, but she was looking for Mr 110%, and is presumably still single.

I too prefer Chinese women. Maybe Thai and Vietnamese women are also good, but I've never dated any.

Cantonese women have great personalities and they usually come from quite well off families so they're not marrying exclusively for money.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Re: A hot Japanese girl for Momopi! :)

Postby DCX_10 » May 31st, 2012, 8:55 pm

A good bukkake material. ;)

Winston wrote:Momopi,
This might be your soulmate. She is Japanese American and loves talking about food and writing about it just as much as you do. And she is really hot and model-like too! Maybe you can contact her and share cooking ideas with her a bit, and see where it goes? She looks like someone with high standards though. But it wouldn't hurt to try.

Here is her article about delicious Asian desserts.

http://www.chopstixhouston.com/desserts.php

And here is her Facebook profile, where you can see her super hot photos. Not sure if her photos are publicly visible, but you can add her as a friend and see them.

http://www.facebook.com/kyokokanagawa

As you can see below, she is so into food, that she behaves "sensually" with it. lol

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hope you like her. lol

Winston
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby DCX_10 » May 31st, 2012, 9:03 pm

deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:52 pm
Location: USA

Postby Blue Murder » June 1st, 2012, 1:53 am

No reply from this bitch yet -- surprise, surprise.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: May 12th, 2012, 11:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests