Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Here is a video of a guy picking up women in Kiev Ukraine

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Here is a video of a guy picking up women in Kiev Ukraine

Postby jamesbond » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:32 am

Check this out, here is an American guy getting a woman's phone number in Kiev, Ukraine on the street. This shows "day game" works a lot better in Ukraine than it does in the USA. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOM6fpFgj00&feature=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here is a video of a guy picking up women in Kiev Ukrain

Postby Rock » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 am

jamesbond wrote:Check this out, here is an American guy getting a woman's phone number in Kiev, Ukraine on the street. This shows "day game" works a lot better in Ukraine than it does in the USA. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOM6fpFgj00&feature=related[/youtube]

Every time he speaks to her in Russian, he sounds just like Borat, lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WuFan » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:22 am

After watching this I feel ashamed of being a man.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 pm

The first red flag I noticed is that he just walks up to a girl and she happens to speak English. When I went to Kiev, finding anyone who spoke English was extremely rare.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Mr S » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

That guy acts like a f***ing dork. The girl was only trying to be nice and not rude I think. If he can do that kind of shit and supposedly get chicks than acting like a full on retard should work even better.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Futureexpat » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 pm

I could go out on the streets in America, and just as easily get a number. Doesn't mean I will ever date or sleep with said women. One thing that always puzzles me is why girls give their actual real phone #S to guys they ahve no intention of associating with it always makes me wonder "What the f**k" Especially when they later complain "This creepy guy is texting me what do I DO?" at tha point I always go "UHHH DONT GIVE HIM UR NUMBER DUMB BITCH."
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women