Foreign Women vs. American Women - 15 Major Differences and Reasons to Date Abroad

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Foreign Women vs. American Women - 15 Major Differences and Reasons to Date Abroad

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
After learning a few things from the interview with Steve and Mark, I decided to create a new section of this site which I think will serve as a key promo piece for this movement, called "Benefits and Advantages of Foreign Women". It summarizes a lot of key advantages of foreign women. Let me know what you think of it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/WhyForeignWomen.htm

I've already linked it from the home page and intro pages as a main page to explore. Also, I formatted the Checklist page to suit the rest of the main pages. Here is the new version.

http://www.happierabroad.com/checklist.htm

Winston
Last edited by Winston on May 5th, 2012, 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've updated the new section to 15 key benefits and advantages of Foreign women now. Check it out. This is going to be our major selling piece!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone see the new 15 key benefits of foreign women page yet? If so, what did you think?

This is supposed to be our key selling piece. It shows the big picture and is great for sharing with others.

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Winston, I'm going to be doing a Webinar on this very thing next week! I'll make sure to give you credit for putting this list together. I'm going to send it out to some of our leadership to see if there are others they'd suggest could be added as well.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Foreign women are also

1. Extremely doting mothers and wives
2. Less likely to complain about anything
3. Willing to make huge sacrifices for the family
4. Don't break your bank account
5. Don't need tons of makeup to look sexy
6. Have a "normal" sex drive because they respect patriarchal authority and save themselves for marriage
7. Less likely to to have princess syndrome
8. Less likely to have a personality disorder
9 Less likely to have VD
10. Less likely to divorce you

The list goes on......
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Winston, I'm going to be doing a Webinar on this very thing next week! I'll make sure to give you credit for putting this list together. I'm going to send it out to some of our leadership to see if there are others they'd suggest could be added as well.
Oh that's cool. I'm sure you will do a great job of elaborating on those 15 benefits. You are a good articulate orator. Feel free to show your listeners the full version of that page. Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:Foreign women are also

1. Extremely doting mothers and wives
2. Less likely to complain about anything
3. Willing to make huge sacrifices for the family
4. Don't break your bank account
5. Don't need tons of makeup to look sexy
6. Have a "normal" sex drive because they respect patriarchal authority and save themselves for marriage
7. Less likely to to have princess syndrome
8. Less likely to have a personality disorder
9 Less likely to have VD
10. Less likely to divorce you

The list goes on......
That's a good list too. Maybe I should add an addendum on that page with 10 additional benefits. But some of those items are a bit too crude though. lol

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Power Point looks good. Seems if you have Power Point 2003 or higher the link to your video would likely work, but when I tried it, it didn't work.

The Latvian web story was interesting, I saw it on another web site, I think it was RU Adventures. You would think Brits would be beating a path to Latvia. However they spent the previous decade using these countries are playgrounds for their stag parties and for short term fun. In other words, mongers ruined the single girl dating market.

Estonia is another country and we all know about Czech Republic.

When I say ruined its not impossible for you to find a woman, they are just slightly jaded.

Good work.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston, this is a great list. It is this kind of writing that first got me interested in HA.

"Foreign women are very feminine and proud of it. They dress, look and act feminine, and do not try to become masculine like their American counterparts, which is not attractive to normal men. They act sweet and modest, and are proud to wear skirts, dresses, and other feminine attire - which many American women find oppressive and degrading."

Had a recently experience which exemplifies this. I posted on FB about all the changes in my life saying, "New job, new car, new (hot) girl." I had two female FB friends object to my use of the word "girl." I bowed to the pressure and reframed the statement. My Filipina gf came on FB and did not object. She loves being called "my girl" and she loves it when I call her hot or compliment her in general.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
Mark Edward Davis wrote:Winston, I'm going to be doing a Webinar on this very thing next week! I'll make sure to give you credit for putting this list together. I'm going to send it out to some of our leadership to see if there are others they'd suggest could be added as well.
Oh that's cool. I'm sure you will do a great job of elaborating on those 15 benefits. You are a good articulate orator. Feel free to show your listeners the full version of that page. Thanks.
Btw Mark,
Feel free to use any of the slides from my PowerPoint Presentation for your next webinar, or subsequent ones, if it helps. You may use any of me or Steve's slides that suit your purpose. Here is the link to it again:

http://www.happierabroad.com/HappierAbroad.ppsx

Keep us updated.

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Steve Neese took my 15 key benefits of foreign women list and upgraded it with 5 more benefits of his own. Check out his version on his site here:

http://globaldatingsolution.com/advanta ... women.html

Steve R loves it and says it's the best testament of our movement.

shayanjameel08
Freshman Poster

Post by shayanjameel08 »

Nice guys are appreciated and desired. However, in America, being a nice guy is often viewed as an “unattractive weaknessâ€￾ to be stepped on or taken advantage of.
shyan
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Foreign Women vs. American Women - 15 Major Differences and Reasons to Date Abroad

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Foreign Women vs. American Women - 15 Major Differences and Reasons to Date Abroad

Post by Winston »

Just putblished this on my blog for higher rankings since the blog is on a modern platform that's mobile friendly with better SEO!

Foreign Women vs. American Women: 15 Major Differences and Reasons to Date Abroad! Best Comparison! (Original Benchmark Article. Groundbreaking. First of its kind!)

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2021/01/ ... tages.html

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 10:16 pm

Hey Winston, I'll take the foreign over the American one anytime!!! By the way Winston today is my 48th birthday!!!