Single Woman Over 25 Have "Issues"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Single Woman Over 25 Have "Issues"

Post by Taco »

This is just another reminder that most single women are single for a reason. In my opinion, college educated women are the worst. This woman has a master's degree.

38-Year-Old Chinese Virgin Seeks Husband, No Sex After Marriage
http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/stories/ ... riage.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Interestingly, all the reports in the West claim that the more educated a person is, the more sex they want and the better they are in the sack. Oh well.....

I think that may be true for men, but not for women. Men are educating themselves at a higher level in order to have a better career in hopes of getting a better wife, future, social circle, etc. Women are educating themselves at a higher level in order to lord it over men, put a career before family, or put their feminist colors on display (i.e. I'm better than men).

I remember my mother telling me that her father argued against her getting an associates teaching degree in the 1950s, because he claimed she just wanted to get an "Mrs. degree". That was a different time in America.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Truth of the matter is, they ALL have 'issues', regardless of age. It's there in girls under 25, it just hasn't become obvious yet.