Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone been in a relationship with a Thai lady before?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anyone been in a relationship with a Thai lady before?

Postby crazygood » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 am

I have a few and they are hot and pretty..

Because of this reason, i am planning to move over to stay in bangkok and get settle down.

Anyone with any Thai living experience that you might wanna share?
crazygood
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 pm

No, but my uncle has a Thai gf. What he told me is to learn some of the language, then you avoid scams (rogue taxi drivers etc.)

Also he is a man of the world. His girl is much younger than him, but she's not a perfect 10. Just go for an average girl and she'll love you all the more.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby crazygood » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 am

What do you mean by average girl?
crazygood
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 11, 2012 9:32 am

Average girl - most of the girls on Asian dating sites. Maybe they're not so beautiful, maybe they're a little overweight, or maybe they're just not very tall.

The ultra hot Asian women have no problems finding men, so they don't need to go on dating sites (unless they're toxic - which is quite common trait in perfect 10's).
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby PaulB » Fri May 11, 2012 2:47 pm

xiongmao wrote:Just go for an average girl and she'll love you all the more.

Why should he sell himself short? I say go for the best looking girl(s) you can get.

I haven't lived in Thailand but was there last month. Spent two weeks in Chiang Mai, two weeks in Bangkok and one night in Pattaya. Met around 8 girls from online dating. The only advice I have to give is learn as much Thai as you can before you get there, because the level of English in Thailand is shockingly bad, even in the most touristy areas of Bangkok.
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women