Why you need to date Asian women!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Why you need to date Asian women!

Post by xiongmao »

Why date Asian women? This cartoon is all you need to know!

I've been to Asia, I've seen this with my own eyes. Also the Western women in my own town are usually over by 20, no wonder I'm having to look for a wife from abroad.

:oops:
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Re: Why you need to date Asian women!

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

That's hilarious, and almost 100% correct, at least for the chinese women I've seen, I'm lucky enough to live in a heavily chinese area.

But I'll tell you what, I've seen some asian ladies past 50 who are still better looking than many of todays white women past the age of 18.... and that's a sad thing.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

This maybe true for the Asian women in Asia or the Asian women who stick to the Asian diet. The Americanize Asian women who live on the western diet is a different story. They got the Asian fat going for them and age faster.

I really think it's diet, life style and genetics in what makes people age faster. I seen white woman who eat well, work out and look good. So it's not always about genetics.

THe Asian diet is pretty low in fat and healthy. Ever time I visit Korea and just eat Korean food I lose weight on it. Where as here in the states the food tends to be heavily process and fattening.