Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do you prefer to approach or be approached by women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do you prefer to approach or be approached by women?

I prefer to approach women
6
17%
I prefer women to approach me
29
83%
 
Total votes : 35

Re: Do you prefer to approach or be approached by women?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:02 pm

OzGuy wrote:What really annoys me is that women want equality with men, yet when it comes to dating they don't want such "equality" or responsibility. Having true equality would also mean having to approach men. This is another classic example of how feminists "cherry pick" the so called "equality" that only suits them. Remember - its only equality if women agree to it.


Best thing I have read all day!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am







Postby gsjackson » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

jamesbond wrote:

One other time I was in a barnes and noble bookstore about 10 years ago and an unattractive white girl came up (she did not work there, she was a customer like me) to me and asked me what kind of self help books I like to read. She also asked me if I live in the area. I was not attracted to her at all, that's why I did not ask her for her number. :shock:

[/b]


It's possible you were being evangelized. I think the way the conversation is supposed to go is to get round to the notion that you can't really help yourself and have to turn things over to God. Happened to me once in the self-help section of Barnes & Noble.

Once you're past a certain age and have a bit of wariness about you, no one in the US will speak to you unless they want your money or your soul for Jesus. you're always a mark, never a person.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby jamesbond » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Someone wrote:I was recently in New York and I can tell you for sure women approach guys there themselves. On the NYC subway I've had 20-something girls flirt with me and I'm nothing much to look at. Does anyone here live in NYC? It's like an island inside in the USA.

I have read countless blogs and discussion fourms where guys who live in New York city say the women there are ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET! I heard a lot of guys say, that women in NYC don't even make eye contact with men. :shock:

There are guys in New York city who even though they are good looking, physically fit, make lot's of money and dress nicely, can't get a date with a woman to save their life! The thing is, in New York the crime rate is high, the naturally the women are going to be fearful of men approaching them in public. This explains why guys who live in NYC go YEARS without meeting any women.

Also, in New York the women are only interested in guys making a six figure income. When women in NYC first meet you, she will ask you what type of work you do. If you say your a doctor, she may give you her phone number. If you say you have a regular office job, she won't want anything to do with you!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Well, a guy like me really does not care one way or the other because I simply don't care about women aside from the aspect of getting a nut.

But for you guys that like to be approached by women, just keep in mind that many women (not all) are predatory by nature, so if a woman chooses you, the chances are good that you have something of value that she wants which is the TRUE reason why she is pursuing you in the first place.


Random reasons why women pursue men (this list is not comprehensive):

• They are already pregnant by another man and they think you will be a better daddy.
• They want a baby and they think you will be a good daddy.
• They lost their job and they are about to be evicted.
• You have a nice house and car so she wants to move in and associate herself with your success.
• They want to quit their pathetic job.
• They're in huge debt and they need help.
• They live at home and they want to move out but they can't do it alone.
• They're a single mom and they are looking for help raising the baby.
• They're running from various problems from their past and they're looking for you to save them.
• They want to associate themselves with your status.
• They're looking to get married and they think you will be a good husband.
• To use you as a rebound guy or to make her x boyfriend jealous.

So in other words, yes, women chose men, but there is always a REASON why a woman chooses you, and so, it's your job as a smart man to figure out why she chose you, and what her agenda is.


I've often experienced a variant of the above behaviours/goals/agendas in my life whenever I get an all-too rare date. Last year I had coffee with a 53 year-old chick.
While we were chatting, she mentioned that she was about to be laid off, her roof needed repairs, and she had to look after her granddaughter. The way she
talked about her grandchild, I got the sense that she really wanted to look after the child on a full-time basis, without putting the responsibility where it really belonged -
in her daughter's hands. She also complained about being frequently tired.

I also got the sense that she wanted someone to repair her roof free of charge, and support her at the same time, since she was about to become unemployed, and also
accept that she really wouldn't be available for any kind of meaningful relationship because she would be too busy looking after her grandchild, or too tired. So I ended
the date and wished her good luck.

Then there was the time I was in a diner I used to frequent during lunch hour. A couple of times when I visited, the chick behind the counter seemed to be taking an
interest in me. So early the next week at lunchtime I chatted with her while she was preparing some food, and I asked her if she was going to be working
at the diner for the rest of the week. She admitted that she was going to be laid off at the end of the week. So I said nothing further and waited until my meal
was ready. Clearly, she was hoping to latch on to someone with a job, possibly because she didn't have enough hours or weeks in to collect unemployment insurance.
I didn't have to ask if that was her intent, I could feel it.

Finally there was my ex-wife, who had a 14 year-old boy at the time we got married. About 18 months or so into the marriage, she claimed that the contract for the
job that she was holding wasn't being renewed, and the only work available to her would be shift work on a 24/7, on-call basis.

I later learned (from a third party) that the contract hadn't ended, but she had actually been terminated from her job for insubordination. She never told me the
real reason why she lost her job. Her explanation for the job loss was that she wanted to stay home for the summer because her son was acting up and she needed to supervise
him. While it was true that Junior was acting up, I felt there were better ways to deal with the problem.

So I told her she had to try to find a new job - I couldn't carry the mortgage on our new house on my salary alone. As it turns out, at the time I met my ex-wife, she was taking
summers off at the job that she then had. At the new one, which she had been holding for about six months, she didn't have that option anymore. Needless to say, the marriage started
deteriorating after that, capped off by the announcement several months later that Junior had impregnated his 15 year-old girlfriend and he, the girl and my wife agreed (without
consulting me) between themselves that they wanted to keep the baby and have the girl and baby move into our house. The pending arrival of the baby, of course, and the plan
that was hatched without my foreknowledge brought my marriage to a screeching halt. A month later, I was on my way out the door for good.

It never ceases to amaze me when I see the variety of parasitic behaviours women are capable of. Seriously, I must have the work 'MARK' written on my forehead in
invisible ink only women can see. Fortunately, I've gotten better at detecting when people are trying to game me.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 am

gsjackson wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

One other time I was in a barnes and noble bookstore about 10 years ago and an unattractive white girl came up (she did not work there, she was a customer like me) to me and asked me what kind of self help books I like to read. She also asked me if I live in the area. I was not attracted to her at all, that's why I did not ask her for her number. :shock:

[/b]


It's possible you were being evangelized. I think the way the conversation is supposed to go is to get round to the notion that you can't really help yourself and have to turn things over to God. Happened to me once in the self-help section of Barnes & Noble.

Once you're past a certain age and have a bit of wariness about you, no one in the US will speak to you unless they want your money or your soul for Jesus. you're always a mark, never a person.


I once had the strangest experience at a Barnes and Noble and it was an older gentlemen asking me if I could help him find the meaning of his life, since he was never satisfied by his career. Unfortunately, I had to tell him the truth & that it's illusive and something which may or may not be tenable for anyone.

I guess men really are defeated in this society of ours.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 am

jamesbond wrote:
Someone wrote:I was recently in New York and I can tell you for sure women approach guys there themselves. On the NYC subway I've had 20-something girls flirt with me and I'm nothing much to look at. Does anyone here live in NYC? It's like an island inside in the USA.

I have read countless blogs and discussion fourms where guys who live in New York city say the women there are ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET! I heard a lot of guys say, that women in NYC don't even make eye contact with men. :shock:

There are guys in New York city who even though they are good looking, physically fit, make lot's of money and dress nicely, can't get a date with a woman to save their life! The thing is, in New York the crime rate is high, the naturally the women are going to be fearful of men approaching them in public. This explains why guys who live in NYC go YEARS without meeting any women.

Also, in New York the women are only interested in guys making a six figure income. When women in NYC first meet you, she will ask you what type of work you do. If you say your a doctor, she may give you her phone number. If you say you have a regular office job, she won't want anything to do with you!


The NYC gold diggers troll around the Bowling Green station area, in lower Manhattan, looking to snag an investment banker.

All and all, if you're a guy and you're not a media exec or working in finance, just leave the place. It's too expensive and there's little real upside to it. The so-called culture there is tacky, phoney, & pretentious. Even Boston, despite all the Femi-Nazi colleges in the area, is a much more balanced metro area to live in. You can actually make a few male friends in greater Boston, a few female "acquaintances" (just to gather the gossip about local events), but then, drive up to Canada for escorts & strip clubs. NYC is a 7-8 hours drive from Montreal so it isn't a reasonable weekend getaway & Air Canada is expensive. If you have the ability to fly, there's Dominican Republic & Costa Rica.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Someone » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 am

jamesbond wrote:
Someone wrote:I was recently in New York and I can tell you for sure women approach guys there themselves. On the NYC subway I've had 20-something girls flirt with me and I'm nothing much to look at. Does anyone here live in NYC? It's like an island inside in the USA.

I have read countless blogs and discussion fourms where guys who live in New York city say the women there are ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET! I heard a lot of guys say, that women in NYC don't even make eye contact with men. :shock:

There are guys in New York city who even though they are good looking, physically fit, make lot's of money and dress nicely, can't get a date with a woman to save their life! The thing is, in New York the crime rate is high, the naturally the women are going to be fearful of men approaching them in public. This explains why guys who live in NYC go YEARS without meeting any women.

Also, in New York the women are only interested in guys making a six figure income. When women in NYC first meet you, she will ask you what type of work you do. If you say your a doctor, she may give you her phone number. If you say you have a regular office job, she won't want anything to do with you!


Totally the opposite experience here. Surprisingly normal and cute looking girls make eye contact with me in NYC, but here where I live currently in the South, it's like I'm invisible.

In fact I was even considering moving to NYC at one point.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am

ExpeditionSailor wrote:I've often experienced a variant of the above behaviours/goals/agendas in my life whenever I get an all-too rare date. Last year I had coffee with a 53 year-old chick.
While we were chatting, she mentioned that she was about to be laid off, her roof needed repairs, and she had to look after her granddaughter. The way she
talked about her grandchild, I got the sense that she really wanted to look after the child on a full-time basis, without putting the responsibility where it really belonged -
in her daughter's hands. She also complained about being frequently tired.

I also got the sense that she wanted someone to repair her roof free of charge, and support her at the same time, since she was about to become unemployed, and also
accept that she really wouldn't be available for any kind of meaningful relationship because she would be too busy looking after her grandchild, or too tired. So I ended
the date and wished her good luck.

Then there was the time I was in a diner I used to frequent during lunch hour. A couple of times when I visited, the chick behind the counter seemed to be taking an
interest in me. So early the next week at lunchtime I chatted with her while she was preparing some food, and I asked her if she was going to be working
at the diner for the rest of the week. She admitted that she was going to be laid off at the end of the week. So I said nothing further and waited until my meal
was ready. Clearly, she was hoping to latch on to someone with a job, possibly because she didn't have enough hours or weeks in to collect unemployment insurance.
I didn't have to ask if that was her intent, I could feel it.

Finally there was my ex-wife, who had a 14 year-old boy at the time we got married. About 18 months or so into the marriage, she claimed that the contract for the
job that she was holding wasn't being renewed, and the only work available to her would be shift work on a 24/7, on-call basis.

I later learned (from a third party) that the contract hadn't ended, but she had actually been terminated from her job for insubordination. She never told me the
real reason why she lost her job. Her explanation for the job loss was that she wanted to stay home for the summer because her son was acting up and she needed to supervise
him. While it was true that Junior was acting up, I felt there were better ways to deal with the problem.

So I told her she had to try to find a new job - I couldn't carry the mortgage on our new house on my salary alone. As it turns out, at the time I met my ex-wife, she was taking
summers off at the job that she then had. At the new one, which she had been holding for about six months, she didn't have that option anymore. Needless to say, the marriage started
deteriorating after that, capped off by the announcement several months later that Junior had impregnated his 15 year-old girlfriend and he, the girl and my wife agreed (without
consulting me) between themselves that they wanted to keep the baby and have the girl and baby move into our house. The pending arrival of the baby, of course, and the plan
that was hatched without my foreknowledge brought my marriage to a screeching halt. A month later, I was on my way out the door for good.

It never ceases to amaze me when I see the variety of parasitic behaviours women are capable of.


+1


ExpeditionSailor wrote:Seriously, I must have the work 'MARK' written on my forehead in invisible ink only women can see. Fortunately, I've gotten better at detecting when people are trying to game me.


I have not only noticed that women are not afraid to ask for things, but women can QUICKLY come into a man's life and start taking control.

For example, a recent woman I was dealing with after one dinner date started talking about moving in with me, she talked about me helping her with serious computer stuff (no offer to pay me), she wanted me spend time with her and her hobbies (no consideration for my taste or time), and she wanted me to do a favor for her family (again, no advantage for me to do it).

The bottom line? Like Tom Leykis says, be unreliable to women, and find enjoyment out of saying the word NO.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby OzGuy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 am

jamesbond wrote:Also, in New York the women are only interested in guys making a six figure income. When women in NYC first meet you, she will ask you what type of work you do. If you say your a doctor, she may give you her phone number. If you say you have a regular office job, she won't want anything to do with you!


This is the same in Australia and probably every Anglo-saxon country. That is usually their very first question after "how are you?". They may as well just say "so how much money do you earn?". I wonder if foreign women are like this so much? Do they care about wealth/status as much as Anglo women?

Here's the real kicker though - most men will happily date a woman who works in a low income job or even unemployed, yet a woman won't even dream of it the other way around. It just goes to show that women aren't really interested in the man as a person, they are more interested in his wealth/status. On the other hand men are interested in women for who they are, not what they are.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby OzGuy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:50 am

For those guys who do approach a woman, don't be the one to chase her with everything. If you approach her then make sure that SHE is the one to make the next move. Don't give her the luxury of doing everything for her.

For example, if numbers are exchanged wait for her to message/call you (if you were the one to approach her). This way you can see if she is truly interested. If she is, then she'll make the effort.

If it is online, do not be the first to contact her each time. A lot of men fall into this trap and it becomes a one way conversation. Most women expect men to be the ones to make all conversation. If she doesn't ever initiate a conversation, then don't bother with her.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 am

Postby Taco » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:57 am

Generally speaking, the women with the most aggressive personalities(narcissistic) will be the ones that approach you first. They typically smile a lot, use gestures, touch your arm, wear lots of jewelry, show lots of cleavage etc... don't be fooled by them. The women that make the best girlfriends will be friendly also but they will draw much less attention to themselves because they don't have a hidden agenda.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Someone wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Someone wrote:I was recently in New York and I can tell you for sure women approach guys there themselves. On the NYC subway I've had 20-something girls flirt with me and I'm nothing much to look at. Does anyone here live in NYC? It's like an island inside in the USA.

I have read countless blogs and discussion fourms where guys who live in New York city say the women there are ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET! I heard a lot of guys say, that women in NYC don't even make eye contact with men. :shock:

There are guys in New York city who even though they are good looking, physically fit, make lot's of money and dress nicely, can't get a date with a woman to save their life! The thing is, in New York the crime rate is high, the naturally the women are going to be fearful of men approaching them in public. This explains why guys who live in NYC go YEARS without meeting any women.

Also, in New York the women are only interested in guys making a six figure income. When women in NYC first meet you, she will ask you what type of work you do. If you say your a doctor, she may give you her phone number. If you say you have a regular office job, she won't want anything to do with you!


Totally the opposite experience here. Surprisingly normal and cute looking girls make eye contact with me in NYC, but here where I live currently in the South, it's like I'm invisible.

In fact I was even considering moving to NYC at one point.


DON'T YOU FUCKIN' DARE unless the following: If you have to move here to the N-Y-C, do it because you love Latinas and that you actually get some almost-free p***y from them. If you are into Latinas for a fuck-n-chuck, The Bronx is the borough - nuff said...and you are being transferred into a job where Black feminists don't find you as an imminent threat. Black women are gainfully employed in the N-Y-Chady (pronounced as in 'shady') and they have power ubiquitously in the industries of NY except for real geek I.T. workshops. They dominate customer service, telemarketing, nursing/VPN/RN, public attorneys, cashiers at Duane Reade, welfare administrative office employees, homeless shelter office employees, you-name-it.

If you are into Latinas whom are a tad more virtuous, hit up Queens but be careful with the Colombian-based ones in Jackson Heights, Queens.

If you have to have a Dominican chick, then again you should hit up The Bronx and the Washington Heights/Inwood section of upper Manhattan borough. A lot of Dominican women stateside , especially here in NYC, are gold-digging, too. So be vigilant and aware.

Yeah just do what S_Parc said and hit up CR and DR every other month for a 3-day weekend if possible with your US job schedule on site. I hope that you understand this post.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Someone » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:49 pm

No, I wasn't talking about Latinas, I don't like them and they don't like me. I was talking about white ethnic girls e.g. Italian or Ukrainian.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:08 am

Postby S_Parc » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:Yeah just do what S_Parc said and hit up CR and DR every other month for a 3-day weekend if possible with your US job schedule on site. I hope that you understand this post.


I'm glad to see that a regular here gets what I mean :)

One of my friends, who'd relocated to NYC during the past few years (from Boston), is now going to CR, regularly.

When he'd first arrived in NY, he was surprised that the women there were bitchier than the stateside skanks in Massachusetts. It was quite a wake up call and the added stress of work in Manhattan, forced him to go solo for both, his peace of mind and his wallet. He hasn't reported a single happy couple in NYC. All dysfunctional witches, taking their Joe sixpack for a ride.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Here you go guys, this is right out a woman's brain just to back up what I said earlier:

this is pretty much my wavelength I'm on right now. Taken into his circle of friends, upgrade me. I'm looking for a come up! Any guy that wants to date me, I'm looking to see how can I benefit from dating you besides dick?!"


hXXp://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics ... 2#comments


My F****** god! These c**ts are delusional!

hXXp://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/what-do-you-want-you-baller-to-do-for-you?id=2015113%3ATopic%3A1301294&page=1#comments
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests