Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Detaching from the Western World

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Detaching from the Western World

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 pm

I've been on the Cherry Blossoms dating site for almost two months now. I'm enjoying myself hugely but finding myself a bit overwhelmed with all the
attention I'm getting there. The treatment I get from Filipina women is like a breath of fresh air. In fact, it's so good that I'm now beginning to find
women in my home country to be extremely unattractive - even disgusting. And I'm not just talking about the Two-Ton-Tessies and other land whales that
a lot of AW have become.

I'm also finding that because of the good treatment I get from women on CB, I'm beginning to emotionally detach from living here in the West. Where I
live now, I couldn't even begin to command the kind of attention from Western women that I get on CB - not on a really good day, and not in even in
my wildest dreams.

I wonder if AW will ever see that there's a foreign woman tsunami coming as I write this, and it's going to sweep all of them and all the shit they dump on men into oblivion?
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Re: Detaching from the Western World

Postby davewe » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:I've been on the Cherry Blossoms dating site for almost two months now. I'm enjoying myself hugely but finding myself a bit overwhelmed with all the
attention I'm getting there. The treatment I get from Filipina women is like a breath of fresh air. In fact, it's so good that I'm now beginning to find
women in my home country to be extremely unattractive - even disgusting. And I'm not just talking about the Two-Ton-Tessies and other land whales that
a lot of AW have become.

I'm also finding that because of the good treatment I get from women on CB, I'm beginning to emotionally detach from living here in the West. Where I
live now, I couldn't even begin to command the kind of attention from Western women that I get on CB - not on a really good day, and not in even in
my wildest dreams.

I wonder if AW will ever see that there's a foreign woman tsunami coming as I write this, and it's going to sweep all of them and all the shit they dump on men into oblivion?

This is a pretty typical experience, particularly once you have taken the step from just chatting online to visiting other cultures. You will come back and feel detached and not find the women very attractive. For me this has been a good thing.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women