Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


7 Most Common Mistakes in Dating Foreign Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi Mark,
That's strange, because I've seen 2 or 3 hour videos on YouTube. I've even seen 10 hour ones of music just looping, which is kind of stupid.

Why would you have a 1 hour video limit? How do you extend your limit? There must be a way to qualify.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Mark Edward Davis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Hmmmm. I'll try to upload the full version and see what happens. You may be right that I can put up longer videos on YouTube. But I still need to have them posted in other places for the sake of my site. YouTube has been known to yank videos that relate to dating - AFA just lost their entire channel again. They're re-starting with just blog videos.
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
User avatar
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: North Las Vegas, NV

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 pm

I'm listening to the two hour version now. Wow, it's very informative and covers a lot of international dating issues and pitfalls. I recommend everyone listen to it on Mark's site:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/7-m ... -overseas/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 am

Winston, wow, thanks for the recommendation! High praise coming from you. Thanks!
I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the 7 mistakes I'd mentioned.
Mark
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
User avatar
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: North Las Vegas, NV

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 pm

DaveMoody wrote:
Winston wrote:I'm far better at charming women than most guys are, (according to other people, not me) yet I don't get the kind of results that other guys boast about.


Any man who tells you they get p***y on a regular is full of shit, they just tell you that shit to make you envy them and make you feel that they're Gods gift or something. You saying that you're charming and not being successful with women every single day pretty much proves that NO MAN (despite how good looking he might be) gets the p***y on a regular basis, except that p***y is his girlfriends who'd be willing to give it up any day because....she knows him. Or unless he's super stinking rich.

And don't believe believe all these characters you see on tv and movies who get p***y like water because they're all definitely full of shit (still entertaining nonetheless).


I agree. But several guys in Taiwan, including Rock, claim that every random schmuck and average joe can get casual sex/dates/romance in Taiwan (or most of them at least) except for me. I am highly skeptical of this claim. Here are 8 logical reasons I posted as to why: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 5960#75960
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Wow I'm listening to Mark's audio book now. It's amazing and very informative. The track about masculinity and femininity really speaks to your soul. (Track 6) You guys should check it out. Just fill out his form for his free ebook and audio book here:

http://www.europeandreamconnections.com/happier-abroad

And you will be taken to the download links to both. His free audio book is definitely worth listening to. It will show you that Mark is insightful and deep too, not just a salesman.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

I always listen to Mark's podcast and very informative.

He keeps it real, or about as real as it can be without experiencing it yourself.

I agree that most men over sell themselves but we should all know why. Women in Western Countries want men to be the bread-winner. That would be fine if it was a fair exchange but with a over 50% divorce rate and 70% of divorce being started by women, that pact is being broken on a regular basis.

Men are use to how to get a relationship or at least laid in Western Countries.

I will use his information for my mission. I just have to do it for less because the time is NOW, not later, not in two years, not in three years.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby aozora13 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Good plan. I am not sure if I can get a women to want to marry me. I do have some savings and possibly I can get a job back in the US but I need more time to get to know a person. I guess for you, it would be 1 year or less.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:23 am

aozora13 wrote:Good plan. I am not sure if I can get a women to want to marry me. I do have some savings and possibly I can get a job back in the US but I need more time to get to know a person. I guess for you, it would be 1 year or less.


Why? As Mark said, if you put the vibes out there (and words) that you aren't looking for a serious relationship, guess what most women that are looking for long term will avoid you.

Different forces speed up or slowdown the time table of what pushes women to the alter. Usually its ECONOMICS without them actually telling you verbatim....

How much time do you need? It will take you YEARS to find out every little detail about a person and even then there's no telling what they might keep from you since they may believe it will have no impact on the relationship in a positive way but prove distracting in another way.

For example do you REALLY need to know all the gory details of previous relationships? You're only getting half the story anyway....

If there's mutual attraction, the only thing to find out from that point is if you can tolerate being around each other 24/7 week. At the most I would say you need is 30-60 days for that. I talked to my ex online/phone for maybe two or three months before I drove down to Arizona to pick her up and we were together closer to three years and would have married her if not for some minor things that seem silly in retrospect but it was my decision I made it, made peace with it and I'm fine.

I'm also a believer in being around like-minded people. Using the internet can be an good tool or a terrible one. I happen to think its terrible unless you are completely settled. I have no idea what you're looking at, what type of women you're chasing, what age group or any of that information.

In Western Culture and that includes Western Europe by and large, women under 30 believe highly in the value of their stock. After all they are coming from countries with mature economics, good job opportunities and broad welfare state (Save for the US). So what do you have to offer a under 30 year old attractive woman? Your contract is ending, you haven't found a job that will allow you to continue in Germany or Austria and you'll likely move back to the US with no job prospects and worsting economic climate = Unstable

Or you're not able to sell this as non-issue as I have in a few cases.... While you had an internship and now job experience, you're way ahead of me in the IT field, but in the grand scheme of things, this is a non-issue. Worst comes to worst, I can get a can buy a cheap car and return to being a courier, which in-turn would improve job opportunities for the few jobs that specify they want people with current licenses and a car to get around (to service clients). I am more looking for stationary work where I can use the bus and put that $200 or so in fuel cost and $75-$100 a month in insurance cost IN MY POCKET until I figure out if I will stay in America and California or live somewhere else.

Do not forget WOMEN DO NOT MARRY DOWN. They may DATE DOWN, but seldom MARRY DOWN. This ONE reason why you can push EASTWARD or SOUTH is because according to any economist or CIA Fact Book, even at a min wage job in the US you make MORE MONEY THAN THEY DO. Even white-collar jobs pay LESS say in Ukraine than in the US or Germany or any modern, western economy.

So at the end of the day Aozora how BADLY do you want to be hitched???? If you want to be married inside of a year, its more than possible, even with a Western girl, you just have to find the right one and they aren't all online either. You'll likely have to lower your standards to a degree in Western countries and for me that is the appeal of women from other countries.

I wish we didn't have to dance around the economics of this, its a reality we all have to deal with and while its not really a pure motivation on our end, this gives rise to scams on the other end.

Yes its 2012 but people still relocate and women still marry foreign men for better economic opportunities! Its just planes are faster than boats and the internet allows you to attach a face to that personal ad that once was in the newspaper or a woman you wrote in a mail order catalog...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby aozora13 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:40 am

djfourmoney wrote:
aozora13 wrote:Good plan. I am not sure if I can get a women to want to marry me. I do have some savings and possibly I can get a job back in the US but I need more time to get to know a person. I guess for you, it would be 1 year or less.


Why? As Mark said, if you put the vibes out there (and words) that you aren't looking for a serious relationship, guess what most women that are looking for long term will avoid you.

Different forces speed up or slowdown the time table of what pushes women to the alter. Usually its ECONOMICS without them actually telling you verbatim....

How much time do you need? It will take you YEARS to find out every little detail about a person and even then there's no telling what they might keep from you since they may believe it will have no impact on the relationship in a positive way but prove distracting in another way.

For example do you REALLY need to know all the gory details of previous relationships? You're only getting half the story anyway....

If there's mutual attraction, the only thing to find out from that point is if you can tolerate being around each other 24/7 week. At the most I would say you need is 30-60 days for that. I talked to my ex online/phone for maybe two or three months before I drove down to Arizona to pick her up and we were together closer to three years and would have married her if not for some minor things that seem silly in retrospect but it was my decision I made it, made peace with it and I'm fine.

I'm also a believer in being around like-minded people. Using the internet can be an good tool or a terrible one. I happen to think its terrible unless you are completely settled. I have no idea what you're looking at, what type of women you're chasing, what age group or any of that information.

In Western Culture and that includes Western Europe by and large, women under 30 believe highly in the value of their stock. After all they are coming from countries with mature economics, good job opportunities and broad welfare state (Save for the US). So what do you have to offer a under 30 year old attractive woman? Your contract is ending, you haven't found a job that will allow you to continue in Germany or Austria and you'll likely move back to the US with no job prospects and worsting economic climate = Unstable

Or you're not able to sell this as non-issue as I have in a few cases.... While you had an internship and now job experience, you're way ahead of me in the IT field, but in the grand scheme of things, this is a non-issue. Worst comes to worst, I can get a can buy a cheap car and return to being a courier, which in-turn would improve job opportunities for the few jobs that specify they want people with current licenses and a car to get around (to service clients). I am more looking for stationary work where I can use the bus and put that $200 or so in fuel cost and $75-$100 a month in insurance cost IN MY POCKET until I figure out if I will stay in America and California or live somewhere else.

Do not forget WOMEN DO NOT MARRY DOWN. They may DATE DOWN, but seldom MARRY DOWN. This ONE reason why you can push EASTWARD or SOUTH is because according to any economist or CIA Fact Book, even at a min wage job in the US you make MORE MONEY THAN THEY DO. Even white-collar jobs pay LESS say in Ukraine than in the US or Germany or any modern, western economy.

So at the end of the day Aozora how BADLY do you want to be hitched???? If you want to be married inside of a year, its more than possible, even with a Western girl, you just have to find the right one and they aren't all online either. You'll likely have to lower your standards to a degree in Western countries and for me that is the appeal of women from other countries.

I wish we didn't have to dance around the economics of this, its a reality we all have to deal with and while its not really a pure motivation on our end, this gives rise to scams on the other end.

Yes its 2012 but people still relocate and women still marry foreign men for better economic opportunities! Its just planes are faster than boats and the internet allows you to attach a face to that personal ad that once was in the newspaper or a woman you wrote in a mail order catalog...


Yes, I think that currently it does seem bleak for me. Ironically, I was able to get job prospects in the US. There have been many contracts for 1-2 years I can get for work. Some are permanent. I am still in Europe so I cannot do interviews locally. Yes, I think if I lived in a country such as Germany it would not be hard to find a romantic prospect. Yes, possibly I have thought about lowering my standards as dating late 20s/early 30s women looks more promising. The only problem I have had in this area was that over 30 women such as 30-32 have 1-2 children. I have talked to one woman from Slovakia who had a mother from Germany. The problem with her is that she has 2 children but from 2 dads. It sounds like a bad drama. Attractive woman, however, the idea of raising another person's child is something I do not think I can do. I never said that or implied that they can date down. I think that I was doing okay in Germany but the big problem is that I am going back to the US. Most women in Western Europe have good benefits being in Europe and I think the only problem now is that they need to find a guy who lives near them to have a relationship.

Honestly, I am just tired of being lonely, wondering if there is something wrong with me as finding work without a long-term visa has been difficult. I think dating offline will probably be better. However, since I am most likely going back home in less than a month, it seems my destiny has unfortunately been decided.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 am

My brother don't get me wrong, I feel as though I should chase around Single mothers with one/two/three children as well sometimes. I was talking to a woman from a small town in Germany that had three kids (divorced), she stop talking to me because it was going to take me months to come see her. Her p***y was aching.... How do I know? She was going to clubs down in K-town at least a few times a month, looking for her next husband.... K-town was about a hour away one way from where she lived.

I just haven't found any acceptable single mothers lately, especially in Germany. Wow some of these women are not cute at all, some are downright unattractive.

This Slovakian has no children - http://www.afroromance.com/interracial_ ... id=7773990

Afroromance proved largely unproductive. I made about four permanent contacts. 3 I know longer talk to, the Russian I haven't booted up Skype in about a month but I'm sure she's still interested. Slavic women over 30, while not desperate do understand their limited shelf life and know they don't have many more chances to have a family and be married. Not saying this is good to use to your advantage but none the less you do have the upper hand, especially if your like this woman who likes Black Men.

Still have Irina on the hook, same thing haven't booted up Skype, just taking a break. I'm almost done with this 12 week program, about 8lbs to go and will take some new pictures, no shirt off stuff, just tighter fitting stuff.

Anyway, just focus on returning home, getting settled and earning an income. In about 6 months when you can legally come back, make a plan, contact some women on the ground, but I strongly don't contact anybody until you're just about to leave. I think too much time between your actual visit and contacting them builds up expectations that can backfire (personal experience).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby aozora13 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:51 am

djfourmoney wrote:My brother don't get me wrong, I feel as though I should chase around Single mothers with one/two/three children as well sometimes. I was talking to a woman from a small town in Germany that had three kids (divorced), she stop talking to me because it was going to take me months to come see her. Her p***y was aching.... How do I know? She was going to clubs down in K-town at least a few times a month, looking for her next husband.... K-town was about a hour away one way from where she lived.

I just haven't found any acceptable single mothers lately, especially in Germany. Wow some of these women are not cute at all, some are downright unattractive.

This Slovakian has no children - http://www.afroromance.com/interracial_ ... id=7773990

Afroromance proved largely unproductive. I made about four permanent contacts. 3 I know longer talk to, the Russian I haven't booted up Skype in about a month but I'm sure she's still interested. Slavic women over 30, while not desperate do understand their limited shelf life and know they don't have many more chances to have a family and be married. Not saying this is good to use to your advantage but none the less you do have the upper hand, especially if your like this woman who likes Black Men.

Still have Irina on the hook, same thing haven't booted up Skype, just taking a break. I'm almost done with this 12 week program, about 8lbs to go and will take some new pictures, no shirt off stuff, just tighter fitting stuff.

Anyway, just focus on returning home, getting settled and earning an income. In about 6 months when you can legally come back, make a plan, contact some women on the ground, but I strongly don't contact anybody until you're just about to leave. I think too much time between your actual visit and contacting them builds up expectations that can backfire (personal experience).


I just wanted to release steam. The woman lives in Germany. I was thinking that having a complicated relationship was mixed as single mothers usually bring issues. She is interested in me although it seems that she was worried about distance in Europe as I live in Vienna. I believe I can possibly have a good time with her before I go but I am unsure if it is worth the effort. Currently, I am finishing my contract with my company early (as I have a vacation until my contract officially ends). I am currently thinking about going to Stockholm/Oslo for a week or visit her near Frankfurt (or Rhineland Federal State). I am thinking about going to Scandinavia for a vacation before I return. Yes, you are correct. Possibly I can try in 6-12 months for another go maybe with Eastern European or possibly Ukrainian women who are open to date dark foreigners.

The woman does want to meet me and I believe since she has been burned by two men (one long-term relationship 1 child and another who had a child with her through a short-term relationship). I believe she has a good head (though naive at times).

I tried contacting that Slovakian woman. She was a little odd but suggested some clubs in Vienna since she was not too much interested in me. I think that possibly Germany is still good to find a wife. Single mothers usually are a liability. I think at most 1 child is okay because it happens and I am not too judgmental but twice unprotected sex?
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 am

No its not, I question that sh*t all the time! Carelessness is all it is... I don't mind single mothers. My problem with most of them is that with my age they are usually early to mid 30's, they aren't interested in having OUR child. Selfish? Sure, but so what... That's why I have limited it to just one child and under 30 if possible.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby aozora13 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks DJ. I think I have a mental block about having 1 child carelessly. Two children? Something is definitely wrong with the woman. I think that possibly I will try a place called Internations to meet foreigners. You might want to try to search for it in the LA area. I live in the capital so I think I will try to join events and meet foreign women in the US and maybe can meet good friends too since good American friends are difficult to get in your late 20s and later.

I agree that men want to have their own children. It is in our DNA. I think that possibly that I would like to have my own child. However, single mothers at most (if they love you) might have 1 child with you. I guess I will go to Scandinavia. Thanks for the advice.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Winston wrote:Hi Mark,
That's strange, because I've seen 2 or 3 hour videos on YouTube. I've even seen 10 hour ones of music just looping, which is kind of stupid.

Why would you have a 1 hour video limit? How do you extend your limit? There must be a way to qualify.


Mark/Winston,
I am not sure if it is just recent..but when I started my company channel all I had to do was provide a mobile number and the account was upgraded to support long videos.

One of them is 70 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/InstantBI?feature=mhee

On my personal site it was automatically upgraded for being in good standing. One video there is 1 hour 40 minutes
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest