Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


7 Most Common Mistakes in Dating Foreign Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 pm

aozora13 wrote:Honestly, I am just tired of being lonely, wondering if there is something wrong with me as finding work without a long-term visa has been difficult. I think dating offline will probably be better. However, since I am most likely going back home in less than a month, it seems my destiny has unfortunately been decided.


aozora13,
if you are "lonely" what is "wrong" with you is that you have been brainwashed to think that without a woman you are somehow not "successful" or that with a woman you will not feel "alone".

I know this brainwashing. I had a hard time of it the first year I was separated after 23 years. The most amazing thing was how many OTHER people told me how big a "failure" I was because I was divorced. Everyone wants to blame the man and tell him he is a failure and a loser for being divorced. It was CRAZY because I have been so successful over my entire life. I do not suddenly become a "loser" because I will not tolerate my wife stealing money and lying to me.

Just by the way. I did meet another woman 2 weeks after Jennifer and I agreed to separate and move on so it was not as if I spent any time without someone of interest in my life. But we are very heavily brainwashed into the idea that if we do not have a woman in our life then we are somehow failures.

I was talking to fav#1 recently and said I now find it very funny when people try to tell me that I am a failure for not "attracting a woman". I told her that is like telling a surfer he is a "failure for not attracting a shark". Women and sharks. There is not a lot of difference. fav#1 laughed and agreed it was very close to the truth. Women are the real predators and that works best if the woman convinces the man HE is the predator. Keeping men in the dark is the #1 weapon for women.

Now that I am 4 years down the track? I love being alone. I can not imagine how I survived in a house with 4 kids and a wife now. All the compromises you have to make!

And let me tell you. There is no place more lonely than in a house with a wife and 4 kids when your wife likes to attempt to emotionally abuse you and manipulate you. Do not make the mistake of thinking that many men are "happily married". Most just say that. I am a good example of telling that small lie while I was married.

I was very disappointed with Jennifer and how she treated me but I did not tell other people that. People were very, very surprised when I announced our divorce after 18 years. We were seen as the "perfect couple" because of me living up to my vow of "honour thy wife". It is not honourable to criticise your wife. Period. So I never did criticize her in public. I only every spoke well of her in public. But having had her tell lies about me in court? That breaks any agreement to not expose her for what she is.

So cheer up.....being with a woman is not all some make it out to be. Even my fav#1 says that even if she drops the idea of more children she is very skeptical about being with me. Her "excuse" at the moment is that she knows she will be nasty to me and she is concerned I will not be able to handle a woman as difficult as she is...and she WILL be a difficult woman for whatever man she winds up with. That is her nature. That is the nature of most women. It is just that no one tells a man that.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am







Postby Jester » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:.......Even my fav#1 says that even if she drops the idea of more children she is very skeptical about being with me. Her "excuse" at the moment is that she knows she will be nasty to me and she is concerned I will not be able to handle a woman as difficult as she is...and she WILL be a difficult woman for whatever man she winds up with. That is her nature. That is the nature of most women. It is just that no one tells a man that.


Yes, they are difficult and the know it.

And they can't believe WE don't know it. Just ask a woman about another woman. They know how evil they are.

Which is why I think the fourth biggest mistake men make in dating is........

NOT SPANKING HER.

That's right.

So here's a short list of dating mistakes according to Jester:

(1) Not being choosy and rejecting those who fail a basic test. (potty mouth, backtalk, feminist rhetoric, slutty behavior, commenting about other men)

(2) Promising exclusivity by the man (it's okay for a man to be monogamous if you choose, just never promise it)

(3) Letting her too far into your life - her name on all your accounts, unnecessary state-registered legal marriage, telling her where you go.

(4) Failure to spank her when she needs it (and occasionally when she doesn't). A roller coaster with no fear-inducing surprises gets no interest.

(5) Failure to tease her (like spanking without the bruises - show's her who's boss, makes her feel secure)

Difficult women need a strong dose of number four, sweet ones just a little.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 am

I love to spank. I have a hand brush just for that... I find those women very respectful to men....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Jester » Tue May 01, 2012 9:19 am

djfourmoney wrote:I love to spank. I have a hand brush just for that... I find those women very respectful to men....


LOL!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:13 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
aozora13,
if you are "lonely" what is "wrong" with you is that you have been brainwashed to think that without a woman you are somehow not "successful" or that with a woman you will not feel "alone".

I know this brainwashing. I had a hard time of it the first year I was separated after 23 years. The most amazing thing was how many OTHER people told me how big a "failure" I was because I was divorced. Everyone wants to blame the man and tell him he is a failure and a loser for being divorced. It was CRAZY because I have been so successful over my entire life. I do not suddenly become a "loser" because I will not tolerate my wife stealing money and lying to me.

Just by the way. I did meet another woman 2 weeks after Jennifer and I agreed to separate and move on so it was not as if I spent any time without someone of interest in my life. But we are very heavily brainwashed into the idea that if we do not have a woman in our life then we are somehow failures.

I was talking to fav#1 recently and said I now find it very funny when people try to tell me that I am a failure for not "attracting a woman". I told her that is like telling a surfer he is a "failure for not attracting a shark". Women and sharks. There is not a lot of difference. fav#1 laughed and agreed it was very close to the truth. Women are the real predators and that works best if the woman convinces the man HE is the predator. Keeping men in the dark is the #1 weapon for women.


Just thought I'd log on to share this. Just did a google search* and google put this thread at the top of the page. The top. (Congrats, Winston!)

Anyway I wanted to bump the thread here on HA, and salute Peter Andrew Nolan for his words, that resonate so deeply.

I am writing this on Saturday morning, it used to be my favorite part of the week, for sleeping late with my wife, pancakes, playing with my boys. Nothing was better.

Now -- a few relationships and gf's later -- weekends are filled with biting loneliness.

Bitter Lesson #723:
Never, NEVER, date just one woman.
Because, her job, as she ("intuitively") "FEELS" it, is:
(1) to isolate you from other women;
(2) then to isolate you from your friends;
(3) then to undercut you, subvert you, cut you down;
(4) then to leave you {bleeding}.

And she of course had to -- to survive. Because she has a duty to survive - doesn't she? Yeah, and so do vampires.


*OK if you want to know the search terms, here they are:

"foreign overseas abroad expat women girl spanking"


Yeah, I miss the recreation, the submission, the closeness that followed.

Alone too long, I think.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby marklambo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 am

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:I hear that most Ukrainian women will have sex with the guy by the third date.


That's only if they are interested in you. Most of my dates end up platonic with the woman always wanting to move slowly or just be friends. I don't get why so many guys act as though all women eventually warm up to them the longer they know them. I don't see that happening in the real world. It's not that easy unless they are desperate or you are particularly attractive. I'm far better at charming women than most guys are, (according to other people, not me) yet I don't get the kind of results that other guys boast about.


It could also be that maybe you are attracting a certain kind of woman. Maybe the women you attract are generally of more quality vs just the easy kinds. It could be many reasons. Maybe you can also try being more assertive and more aggressive and see how that works out too.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests