Wow! Sweet innocent wholesome Foreign Women on my dating sites!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this lovely woman's self-description. She sounds like a real keeper.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info140963.htm

Self Description: I'm a happy and life-loving personality. I'm not afraid of changes, ready to put afforts to achieve my goals. Life is great but if you have someone to share it with - life becomes 10 times better!

Comments: I respect many-sided personalities. I wish my future husband to be well-educated, smart and wise for him to be not only my husband and lover, but my protector and advisor.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:I don't buy all this, "sweet and innocent looking" baloney. Seriously, I've known some exceptionally sweet-looking women who were tramps and who would do anything for a buck. Not just here in Thailand but in the states as well. It's great if they look sweet but they need to prove they're sweet on the inside as well. Don't judge the book but it's cover. Don't judge a woman's heart by a sweet face and/or a pair of great tits and a sweet a**.
This +1

In fact, don't trust anybody's appearance (male or female), because looks can easily deceive a person and hide their true personality.
That's not true. I'll explain why. Hear me out.

Yes it is true that looks CAN be deceiving. But the MAJORITY of the time, looks are accurate in that one's face does REFLECT one's personality, attitude and inner disposition. Consider the following simple examples from real life:

- People who are kind and loving and humble look so on their face and eyes. It shows on their face.
- People who are spoiled, rotten, and cold have faces which reflect such traits as well.
- Rude assholes look like rude assholes in that they have the face of one.
- People who are sad and depressed look sad and depressed.
- People who are frustrated and angry, look frustrated and angry as well.
- People who are cheerful and enthusiastic and happy look so on their face.
- People who are tired look tired. People who are sleepy look sleepy.
- The old adage "The eyes are the window to the soul" is true.

So you see, personality does SHOW on one's face. This is common sense and common knowledge. We all know this.

Heck, people have even been accurate about me based on what they see on my face. People have said that I look kind, open minded, soulful, sincere, and not an asshole, which is true and accurate.

Now this does not mean that girls who look "sweet and innocent" are sinless and have never done any wrongdoing. I never said that. All I'm saying is that girls who look sweet and innocent usually do so because they have a sweet and innocent personality and disposition on the inside, which we all like. But that doesn't make them pure and sinless. Sure they can have sinful thoughts or be conniving. No one is perfect. So I am not claiming that. I am just talking about their general personality and disposition.

So my claim is generally accurate after all. Do you understand my point? Agreed?

Also, just because your people reading skills suck, doesn't mean everyone else's does. In general, most of my assessments about someone based on their faces and appearances have turned out to be ACCURATE most of the time. No one is infallible, but my perceptions are generally accurate MOST OF THE TIME. That's the bottom line.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Chinese girl looks so sweet, humble and innocent!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info141349.htm

ImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks so genuine and sweet! Totally UNAmericanized!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 821214?b=1

WolfSage
Freshman Poster

Post by WolfSage »

A lot of this looks too good to be true.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WolfSage wrote:A lot of this looks too good to be true.
I agree, you can't judge a book by it's cover! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »